Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Searching! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:06 am

"Professionally, this is the first time. Before I decided this is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life, I kept getting caught. The first time was when I was five," he said. He got the locks off, and he started unbuckling the straps for his wrists. "Ma and da were poor, and couldn't afford anything to eat, so I tried my hand at a fruit stand." He flexed his wrists, letting the blood flow more properly to his hands. He started twisting his left arm in the straps to get to the strap just above his right elbow. "I tried taking an apple, but the owner caught me and took me home. He filed a police report, but they figured I had no clue what was right and wrong, so I didn't get in any trouble. My parents got a warning, and they tried to teach me that stealing was wrong." He managed to get his hand over to the strap, and he managed to begin picking the lock.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:53 am

"I see that they didn't succeed," she replied.
((Brb, brothers need to be picked up))

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:06 pm

"No, they didn't. Little did they know, I knew we were poor, and hunger drives people to do strange things. For me, it was stealing my next meal," he said as the lock clicked open. He undid that strap, and had a considerably easier time getting to his other arm. "Later, when my ma died, it was stealing little things to sell at the pawn shop. A cheap digital watch, a plastic necklace. I knew my limits for an eight year old, so I'd keep it to things you could easily find in a slot machine or a park. The pawn-keeper was always nicer than necessary, giving me more than I figured the items would be worth." The next lock came undone fairly quickly, and both of his elbows were out.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:11 pm

"Well, you were a kid," she replied, "Almost everyone's nice to a kid."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:20 pm

"Yeah, that was the only thing going for me, then my da died." He said this rather simply, as if he had no feelings towards the matter. He started on his right bicep strap, trying to get it undone, though he was succeding fairly quickly. He had a victorious smile as he stretched his arms properly. He still couldn't arch forward but he looked like he felt much better. "Then I started studying with different styles of fighting, and theiving."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:22 pm

"And then you started getting rich and stealing stuff from museums." she replied.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:08 pm

"No, I was learning how to protect myself, in case I got caught. And I was learning how not to get caught," he said as he worked on his neck.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:21 pm

"You did a good job," she replied.

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:33 pm

"Why thank you," he said as his neck was freed. He leaned his head forward, "Ohhh, that feels good."
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:12 pm

Rosa smiled at him, "Just the legs right? Then you have to get out of here."

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:12 am

"That and my chest, boy are the British going to be pissed," he smiled as he started picking the locks for his chest. He looked to his legs and cursed, "Shite!" They had put combination locks on his legs, apparently anticipating his escape.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 9:38 am

"Ouch," she looked at the combination locks. "Any ideas?"

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:24 am

"Yep, just keep trying combinations until I find the one that works." He unbuckled his chest, "And hope to God they don't change the locks."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:15 pm

"There are several million combinations," she said, looking at the locks. "You're going to try them all?"

TeHsChNoZbErRy

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:02 pm

"I have to if I want to get out," he said simply.
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff