Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
ilinkzeldi really hates Minnesota weather Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hi
  +1
View Results

Cuevas_506

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:42 pm
rolleyes Alright Karan I've warned when it comes to Literacy I'll destroy you!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:46 pm
Christian13000
rolleyes Alright Karan I've warned when it comes to Literacy I'll destroy you!

....whatever.....XD

really man you need to chill out! Lets just stop talking about our Digimon and their power levels xD  

KiroMishima
Crew

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:32 pm
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000
Well then Karan you don't have a thing on me cause if I let my actual Role-Playing out I'll best you by quite alot. I just try and keep up so I don't get left behind.

.....you tought I tried? I only try when something cool is on the line XD Like during an MMA tournament.

And Zeldai.

alright!
Rules:
10 cards
no blacks
no lucky Star XD

Actually I was talking inside the RP itself.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:41 pm
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000
Well then Karan you don't have a thing on me cause if I let my actual Role-Playing out I'll best you by quite alot. I just try and keep up so I don't get left behind.

.....you tought I tried? I only try when something cool is on the line XD Like during an MMA tournament.

And Zeldai.

alright!
Rules:
10 cards
no blacks
no lucky Star XD

O_O oh....XD still thats sounds fun XD

OK but it will have to be either a friendly match or that you know Christian can't beat me so you take his spot in battle and face me in an epic battle then we decide to call a truce XD  

KiroMishima
Crew

ilinkzeldi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:42 pm
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

And Zeldai.

alright!
Rules:
10 cards
no blacks
no lucky Star XD

OK but it will have to be either a friendly match or that you know Christian can't beat me so you take his spot in battle and face me in an epic battle then we decide to call a truce XD

Fair enough.
You'll have to deal with my epicness though, something that only a few can handle.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:48 pm
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

And Zeldai.

alright!
Rules:
10 cards
no blacks
no lucky Star XD

Fair enough.
You'll have to deal with my epicness though, something that only a few can handle.

XD and you will have to deal will my dark mind and epic battle songs

I think this one fits well with the battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFub1Rr9TSA
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqtUEk1fOBA
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-DcwmsEngg

You pick XD  

KiroMishima
Crew

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:50 pm
aww i wanna roleplay battle as well, but i haven't the slightest of clue as to how one is supposed to battle fairly in roleplays... everyone i've seen simply tries to escalate the battle more than the player before them until everything they do is simply impossible  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:56 pm
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
Christian13000

And Zeldai.

alright!
Rules:
10 cards
no blacks
no lucky Star XD

Fair enough.

or
or

You pick XD

I prefer the Gurren Lagann song.

Do the impossible, Break the unbreakable ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!  

ilinkzeldi

KiroMishima
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:04 pm
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi
Darkfire Karan
ilinkzeldi

Fair enough.

or
or

You pick XD

I prefer the Gurren Lagann song.

Do the impossible, Break the unbreakable ROW ROW FIGHT DA POWA!

XD its not really a battle song as it is a warm up training song  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm
Zadoc the 27th
aww i wanna roleplay battle as well, but i haven't the slightest of clue as to how one is supposed to battle fairly in roleplays... everyone i've seen simply tries to escalate the battle more than the player before them until everything they do is simply impossible

Dude it's digimon, just send out your mons and try to outsmart your opponent.

@Karan It could fit for both.  

ilinkzeldi

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 pm
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th

nah i got that, but i absolutely despise it when all a tamer has is power and no humbleness. i mean like what christian posted earlier about vikemon vs war greymon. vikemons fur is stronger than digichrome, so he woulnt be ohko, and also the fact that he just blatantly ignored the fact that he was attacked by dodging, the odds are that if nothing else as he dodged he would get side swiped and knocked a little bit even though no lasting or fatal damage would be done  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:15 pm
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th

nah i got that, but i absolutely despise it when all a tamer has is power and no humbleness. i mean like what christian posted earlier about vikemon vs war greymon. vikemons fur is stronger than digichrome, so he woulnt be ohko, and also the fact that he just blatantly ignored the fact that he was attacked by dodging, the odds are that if nothing else as he dodged he would get side swiped and knocked a little bit even though no lasting or fatal damage would be done

Yeah your always going to come across stuff like that. You have to keep trying anyway though, because fighting a clever opponent is amazingly fun.  

ilinkzeldi

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:18 pm
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th

Yeah your always going to come across stuff like that. You have to keep trying anyway though, because fighting a clever opponent is amazingly fun.
maybe one day i will actually get that chance...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:19 pm
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th

You could always fight me, the edgy chaotic neutral of the digimon world.  

ilinkzeldi

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:23 pm
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th
ilinkzeldi
Zadoc the 27th

You could always fight me, the edgy chaotic neutral of the digimon world.

deal, we will fight/allow you to teach me how to properly fight whenever you want to. it'll be interesting  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff