Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Gaia - the next generation - highschool/zomg! Av rp [lol] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*ding ding!*
  school's in!
View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:48 pm
"I found it to be informative. I honestly never knew so much about them until recently," Faust replied. "But why did your mother not answer your question...if you don't mind me asking?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:17 pm
Lamia sighed, not sure herself.
"She get's all defensive if you ask about the Deucalion clan. She doens't tell me anything about them, but when I was rooting around in her room I found a little box with the deucalion clan's coat of arms on it....it had a ring inside."
she shook her head in frustration.
"She acts liek I don't know that she used to be a vampire. I mean, I have to drink blood sometimes - she just gives it me and says nothing else about it!"
she made an annoyed sound and stabbed soem more chips with her fork.
"It's stupid, dont' you think? and that ring...."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:26 pm
Faust tried to think of something to say that would cheer Lamia up. "Well.......if you can't get the answers from her maybe you could find someone else with information on the Deucalion clan....." he replied.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:52 pm
"maybe...." Lamia sighed, finishing the last of her chips. "But where do i look? I mean, vampires are elusive. Plus if mum finds out..."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:07 pm
"Well-I don't want to offend your mother.....but you do have a right to know, right?" Faust said. "And there are a few vampires around...like Ian and his brother. Even if they're not part of the same clan doesn't mean that they don't know something. At the least it would be somewhere for you to start."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:42 pm
Lamia sat to attention.
"You know, I neve rthougt of them! That's a good idea."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:46 pm
Faust smiled at being glad to of been of help. He finsihed his meal and looked at the time, "I suppose we should be getting back."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:07 pm
"awww..." Lamia sighed. "guess you're right."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:20 pm
Faust got up and disposed of both his and Lamia's trash. He nodded to the cashier when they hollared to have a nice day. Then he returned to Lamia, "Ready to go?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:36 pm
"Yep. Lead teh way." Lamia said, rubbing her belly happily from the warm food.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:48 pm
Dougal held the door open for Lamia and both headed back to school for their last two classes.

Meanwhile....

Moon had just returned to the gate. She was happy to that the guards were actually doing their jobs properly. Then one of the approached her with a letter from Commander Leon. Moon frowned at the message....

"Over time patrol duty.......at the lake.......ggggrrreat," she mumbled  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:25 am
As Lamia stepped itno school her spirits sank. It wans't that she dislike dteh place, but she'd much rather be doing soemthing else...anything else. especially if it with faust.  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:39 am
"Why do you suddenly look so gloomy?" Faust laughed with a smile. "We only have two more classes for the day."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:35 pm
"I now, but it's still schooooool" Lamia whined, and then laughed. "Why';d we have to learn, eh? I wanna be a savage."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:47 pm
Faust tried not to laugh, but the more he tried the harder it became until he finally just burst out laughing.

"L-lets...j-just.....get....through...English," Faust said, "shall we?"  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games