Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Timerift Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A stitch in time...
  ...Saves nine
View Results

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:27 pm
"Whoops, Am I in the way?" Vence asked somewhat quietly, moving over a bit. He smiled at the boy's optimism, wishing he still had the same energy. Well, technically he did, just reserved, unlike a child's endless amount.

"Well well, he looks like he could run a race and win."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm
Tyran looked a little warily at the boy. He was never good with kids, in fact he tended to avoid them. his tail clenched more tightly around his waist, just incase the boy somehow managed to grab hold of it.
"Is he related to you, Tat?"  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Richard was a bit hesitate at first when he saw Vence, but then gave a childish grin about the thought of him winning a race. Then when he spotted Tat he quickly ran over and hugged her leg-almost knocking her over.

The servent woman sighed. "Little master-I know you're happy see that the young miss has returned but that is very unproper," she scolded again.

Richard looked out of the corner of his eyes and tried to hide behind Tat.

Tat smiled and patted Richard on the head. He tighted his grip. "Oh Rose-couldn't we just let it go since no one from the courts are around," Tat pleaded-putting on an innocent face.

Rose rolled her eyes and sighed. "I'll be at the end of the hall waiting," she replied looking at Richard. "You come straight to me when you're done with your greetings." She turned-eyeing the others strangely and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 pm
Tat smiled, "Oh no....Richard here is the son of Richard Plantagenet-3rd Duke of York. Royalty basically."

Richard made a face at Tyran. "You can't have her-she's going marry me."

George laughed out loud with a big smile. Tat grinned too-with a light giggle.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:46 pm
"What on earth is he doing with you then?" Tyran asked, a little puzzled. When the boy defended Tat he laughed and raised an eyebrow.
"You can keep her, kid. I sure as hell couldn't put up with her"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:00 pm
Vence rolled his eyes and laughed: children and their innocent minds, too.

"Really, Tyran, do you have to swear like that in front of a child?" He knelt down, balancing himself on the tips of his toes so he could speak to the child withoug having to look down too much.

"Tat here is a fine young lady, I'll say. You have quite a catch." He winked and grinned. It had been a while sinse he had had fun with kids.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:06 pm
Tat blushed at the compliment and Richard grinned-sticking his tongue out at Tyran.

Tat lifted Richard up and turned her attention towards Tyran. "I can't help it if I'm so loveable," she replied. Then she turned her face back to Richard. "As much as I am honored that you wish for me to be your wife you know very well that the courts wouldn't allow it. Especially if its me," she smiled as she made fun of herself.

She then out Richard back down-he pouted a little. "Now run along back to Rose," Tat said gently stroking his cheek. "How about tonight I give you a special performance in the gardens?" She winked at him and his expression became brighter.

George stepped forward and took Richard's hand. "I'll take you back," he replied leading him to the door. Tat dashed up to her father then.

"Papa-could I lend my friends some extra clothing," she asked sweetly. Her father replied with a nod and left.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:13 pm
"He's a nice kid, I can tell," Vence said, standing back up.

"So, what do you do, Tat? For your performances, I mean?"  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:17 pm
"Dance....sing.....acrobatics....make a fool of myself....perform tricks with Luka.....juggle....." Tat replied as she started rummaging through chests of clothes, "....oh-and sometimes I use fire in my acts too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:22 pm
"Really now?" Vence asked, suddenly more interested. He snapped his fingers, and allowed a small flame to appear in his hand.

"What kind of fire tricks? I would use my bare hands, but I suppose if i did that, I would be burned at the stake for witchcraft, huh. It wouldn't work though, sinse I use fire." he grinned a little at the thought, and snuffed out the flame.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:35 pm
Tat laughed. "Nothing as amazing as your tricks I'm sure," she smiled. "I juggle torches, twirl flaming batons.....things like that." She laid out the clothing on the chair-some for the men and some female dresses of Tat's for Stephanie to choose from. "Wear whatever you want from here," she gestured. She also had them each a simple looking sack. "You can carry your current garmits around in these," she said. "In case you find another one of those 'rips' your stuff won't get left behind.

Then she pointed over to some swords. "I just use those sometimes in my performances," she said to Vence. "If there in one you like you can take it. I can have it sent to the black smith if needed too."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:44 pm
Vence nodded and walked over to the swords. Most of them looked ill-crafted, but that may have been just him. He didn't know the quality of the weaponry in this time. He took a few and spun the m around intricately, trying to find the right balance in one of them. he felt the blades were too thin for his liking, as they bent easily from side to side. The weight was different as well.

"None of these really suit me. I could craft my own sword, but it would take a long time. I take my time and do so very carefully. At the least, it would take three days." He shrugged, and walked over to the clothes. He took a look at the possible combinations, and finally chose a suitable outfit. It looked plain, but with a few adjustments, he could look like plainly dressed noble of this time period.  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 2:54 am
Tyran blinked.
"Does that actually count as swearing?"
When the clothes were brought out he began rummaging trhough them, though doubted that any shoes woudl fit his feet well enough to be comfortable. Since his boots were genrally most of the problem, he found some trousers that were to long and chose them to cover them, hopefully so they wouldn't draw attention. Genrally he picked out basic clothes and layered them. They reminded him of some of the clothes he'd had back on his home planet, and soon he gathered enought o go off and get changed and put his own flare on things. When he came back out he looked genrally more native, although still had a flare that probably mare dhim out as unusual. Since his eyepatch had elastic on it he had taken it off and replaced it with a headband of material tied over it and across his hair.

"So. Do I actually look presentable?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:25 am
"Not bad at all," Tat grinned. "But now I wonder what you would have looked like in papa's jester costume...." She was teasing of course as she pointed to a two toned blue jester outfit that was similiar to hers in design.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 7:03 am
"Sod off." Tyran snorted with a smirk  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items