Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
My Rp with Chibi_Blue_Mouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:23 pm
Kailee merely cuddled closer to Leon. "I don't care. I hate it when I break something. It sucks! Please make it go away . . ." she whimpered out, burying her head into his chest.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:34 pm
Leon took a deep breath. 'Okay...but don't get mad.' He leant down and moved the material of her shirt from her shoulder and being as gentle as he could sunk his fangs into her shoulder. The release of endorphins would more than likely take the pain away from her arm and the bite. He was so focused on taking her pain away he didn't think to swollow her blood until it hit his tongue. But he only took a mouthful before removing his fangs and licking over the wound to heal it. He refused to look at her. Completely scared that she would be so mad at him that she would kill him or something. He was afraid he'd lose her.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:50 pm
Kailee gasped, shocked for a moment as she felt Leon's fangs pierce her shoulder. Then the endorphins kicked in and she felt all the pain disappear. "Can we go home now?" she murmured, a small smile on her face, feeling quite happy from the endorphins. "I'm feeling a lot better." she added.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:56 pm
Leon nodded and picked her up bridal style and headed back to the manson. 'I'm sorry I bit you Kailee.' He whispered and pressed a kiss to her hair. But in truth he was far from sorry. When he bit her he felt the love they shared for one another grow stronger into a bond that he didn't ever want broken. He felt closer to her too. Like the love he fellt for her had been turned up a notch or five...'I love you.' He whispered against her hair as they walked through the gate and headed toward the front doors.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:05 pm
"I love you too." Kailee whispered back softly, leaning against him. "And I was going to ask you to bite me at some point. Seems stupid to be getting married without leaving our marks on each other." she muttered, more to herself than to him, but she also was loud enough that Leon could hear her.

Nadia was waiting at the doors and she saw Kailee's injured arm. Though Leon had set it, it didn't reduce the redness or the swelling, and her eyes narrowed on the vampire. "What happened?" she snarled. Yes, she didn't say 'what did you do,' thereby completely blaming Leon but the insinuation was most definately there.

Kailee frowned a little hearing Nadia. "Be nice." she mumbled, starting to feel tired from the day's expeditons and adventures. She really didn't feel like she could muster up any more energy to raise her voice any louder.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:17 pm
Without thinking Leon pulled Kailee deeper into his arms and let out a growl like hiss. His fangs bared eyes narrowed and red with an over protective anger. 'None of your buisness.' He snapped backign away from Nadia slowly. He would've faught the werewolf but since he still had Kailee in his arms he dared not risk her getting hurt again. Once he'd backed himself into Kailee's room -he walked backwards not taking his eyes off of Nadia even when walls seperated them- He gently placed Kailee on the bed under the covers and kissed her lips gently. 'So you're not mad I bit you?' He asked laying beside her kissing her temple and running the back of his fingers over her cheek.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:25 am
Kailee smiled a little, reaching up to gently catch his hand. "No, I'm not mad you bit me. Actually, it's customary for werewolf mates to bite each other. 'Marking' it's called." she said before her smile slipped a little. "And you should also be nicer to Nadia. I know she wasn't being nice, but she was just worried about me. I mean, she's my cousin after all, and she doesn't want anything to happen to me cause she really doesn't want to have to take the crown and she says I'm like the little sister she never had, I mean, she can be hella annoying at times, but her heart's in the right place." she said, rambling a little, her eyes drooping as she leaned against the hand she had caught.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:29 am
Leon smiled and pulled Kailee into his arms and kissed her forehead. 'I will try my love.' He whispered keeping his hand resting gently against her cheek. 'But not everyone is like you.' He leant down and ran his fangs affectionately over her neck and collerbone. 'I will so endevour to be nicer to your cousin. I promise.' His lips gently touched the curve where her jaws stopped and her neck began. 'I will do it for you.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:37 pm
Kailee smiled, tilting her head back slightly to allow him more access. "Hmm. And I'll talk to Nadia as well." she murmured, quite content right now.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:28 pm
Leon held back a soft growl of desire and nuzzled against her soft skin. 'As you wish Kailee.' He whispered against her flesh seemingly riveted by the sight of the veins pumping underneath. His nose pressed against her and breathed in taking her scent burning it in his brain so he could find her no matter where she was. 'I love you.' He whispered letting his body moved to lay down and curl her in his arms her head resting under his chin. 'Sleep now my love.' He whispered the command. 'You can talk to her when you're better.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:07 pm
Kailee sighed but shook her head. "I should head to the infirmary though. They'll make sure my arm heals properly." she said, trying to sit up. "Not that I think you did anything wrong when you set it, but . . . I have no way of really keeping it still. It could . . . heal wrong." she murmured, looking at her broken arm with a bit of a glare. She really should have been more alert.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:11 pm
Leon sighed and got up then swept her into his arms and headed to the infirmary. 'Fine dearling.' He said with a pout. 'Can we snuggle together afterward?' He asked already missing her back on his chest. 'And I'm going to be with you when they put stuff on your arm there is no way I'm leaving you for that long I'll go insane.' He pulled her closer.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:22 pm
Kailee smiled. "I wouldn't have it any other way." she murmured, cuddling into his arms, trying her best to keep her broken arm still. "I'll be glad that you're there but you need to be nice to them. Even . . . even if they aren't nice to you." she murmured, knowing that almost everyone did not have a very positive view of vampires.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:26 pm
Leon smiled and nodded and opened the door to the infirmary then headed inside. 'Hello? Anyone here? Uh...Kailee needs plaster...' Leon said looking around. The werewolf smell was strong but he was used to it. In fact he liked it. In Kailee's ear he whispered. 'Don't worry, I'll play nice.'  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:52 pm
A man came out from a back room, pausing slightly in his step as he made his way towards Kailee, giving Leon the once-over, appraising the vampire. "Ah . . . so . . . you must be the . . . er . . . High Alpha-to-be?" he asked, contempt clearly noticeable in every syllable.

"Be nice." Kailee muttered, hissing a little as the doctor took hold of her arm, trying to be gentle but it was rather impossible.

The hiss caused the doctor to put his full attention on Kailee. "And how'd you break this one?" he muttered with a bit of an amused smile. "Third time for this arm isn't it?" he asked, guiding Kailee and Leon to the X-Ray machine.

"Fourth." Kailee hissed, still in a bit of pain.

"Ah well I was close." the doctor said, quite friendly towards Kailee. He then told Leon in a very clipped tone to put Kailee down so she could get an x-ray of the broken arm.

Kailee gave a reassuring smile to Leon, waiting for him to put her down.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 128 129 130 131 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games