Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
The Creeping Sleep ~ D&D style fantasy rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

As the air grows thick, summer arrives.Spreading fast in the unevitable heat,
  this multiplying destroyer of human meat,with it's sparing few lives.
  Darkening limbs, nowhere to begin.An endless row of soldiers,
  carrying their weapons and kin,have not the force, to make this endin'
  A seriekiller, yet not in prison.The laughter grows silent,
  city dissolving into flames,but never really gone,
  in it's neverending reign.
View Results

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:24 pm
"We shall do what we can." The king said very aware of the time constraint. "At te very least, I shall send the reccomendations reached in this meeting onto my other cities, so they can prepare themselves."

Shar bristled at the assumption of te drow as being wea enough not to stand a little sea crossing, but ept his mouth firly shut. He wasn't about to contradict them if they underestimated his people.

"Now, what of the diplomacy? Representatives must be sent to the elves, dwarves and moonmaw. The Northwood elves are certainly the closest to us, although you may manage to reach one of the drow enterances, it is a dangerous operation."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:32 pm
"I think it would be best if Craban went to speak with the elves. He has a connection by blood, after all." He turned his head to Craban. "Any of us can go with you, I suppose, except for the really important people," he grinned, nodding toward the king.

"The dwarves...If I'm right, there is a town near Northwood that has elves and dwarves living alongside. The Elves can send a runner ot the town, pass it to the dwarves, the dwarves run off to tell their people. It's close to some mountains, of course, but the Dwarves and Drow have been at it for years, I'd imagine. The Dwarves would be a definite help. The Moonmaw will be hard to contact, though."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:47 pm
"Excellent." The King nodded, pleased that they would not need to directly contact the dwarves. it saved time.

"I can find the moonmaw." Shar spoke up, speaking smoothly.

"No!" Craban exclaimed and then cleared his throat. "Uh, I mean, i don't belive that Silin'shar is the most appropriate of diplomats for such a mission. His family were large slaveholders, the moonmaw would recognise him and not trust him."

Shar smirked to himself. The suggestion had been a longsot anyway and he had known that Craban would immediately shoot it down. The story of their family having slaves was completely false - they had never been able to afford them.
Shar made a mental note to convince his wife that they should have a couple of slaves. It'd certainly look more high-class at dinner parties. buying them as babaies would be naturally cheaper, but he was hardly going to go to the trouble of raising the wretched creatures - that was for the mining magnates to concern themselves with. He coudln't choose any that were too old either, or else he would look socially cheap. perhaps he could get some breeding stock that was past it's best. usually thsoe females reached their peak before middle age, so would be going cheap but still be of a respectable age....
he drifted off into his own musings.

"Perhaps there woud be enough time to contact the moonmaw as well. You won't be able to get to the underdark without a drow escourt." Craban said. It seemed that every minute counted. "if only there was a way to bypass the travel time it takes to get to northwood and the mountains..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:11 pm
Vence thought for a moment, considering the Moonmaw problem. It was a problem, too. Time was pressing them hard. If only he did have Serol....

Serol maybe a Dragon no longer bound be him, but he certainly would recognise him though. A thought came to him. He knew the dragon's mind well, and he knew his. If he could search for his mind...

"I have an idea, but it may be a bit startling. I used to have...well...a pet dragon. I had to let him go, though, after a time. If I can somehow contact him, it would reduce travel time greatly."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 10:14 pm
"Dragons are going extinct. I found a colony wiped out. What ever it was that attacked the Colony was big. The Cave enterce Completley shatered open. The Hole looked like it could easily fit sevral at the same time. There is one problem Though What if they are smart enough to antisapte all these defense. Ive studied old battles. In one battle between A human king by the Name Leoric Fought against a Fortress Thought to be inpenitrable. He proved that wrong. He had his men dig under the walls and set bombs. The day of the sige He asked the enemy king to surrender When he dident. He destroyed walls and captured the settle fort. As for sea Warfare The only advise I have is quite simple. Set up Large spikes Near the shore close enough so archers can fire on them but Far enough So that it is a far swim to get to shore. This will keep ships at bay and allow an Ocean Seige to be impossible." Kyrun said. He picked up his gear and said "I must be leaveing. I have to follow my path, It so happens not too Involve Wall."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 10:59 am
The king nodded.
"A good idea. I shall prepare for that eventuality also."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:00 pm
The DRagon I had involved himself in no colonies. He could protect himself quite well, with both his magic and what I taught him myself. i shall see if I can contact him, all the same."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:11 pm
"It woudl help." Craban said. "though we should head off immeditaely- time is certianly not on our side. Who will go to the elves."
he eyed Shar, unsure of whether to tae him with them/ he suppose dhe had no coice- he had to keep Shar a virtual prisoner, and couldn't leave him here for fear of what he woudl do. But he knew the elves would not take kindly to him.  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:12 pm
Vence was already at the closest window by the time Craban asked his question. He wasn't really paying attention either. Instead, he opened his mind to the world - something he learned from Serol - and searched.

Serol, Eilaes tia tar! Os baer air kaer!
Truthwing, Answer my call! Your need is great!

He waited for several minutes, listening for some response. he called again, saying the same words, and llistened to them echo through the world. Still nothing.

Sighing, he turned away, but still kept his mind open for any response.

Cestal, eilar mai vororer. Ai caesi o Baeli, byrn koli ti saelia toleraer eil Ai'jh shi saesi.
Humans, always so pitiful. I here you Vence, now give me twenty minutes and I'll be there.

Vence blinked, dumbstruck. He hadn't heard that voice in a long time, it was almost scary. He smiled, gave his thanks, and closed his mind.

"I found him. He said he'd be here in twenty minutes tops. Either he's flying the fast winds, or he's close."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 2:24 pm
Craban grinned.
"Perfect. Perhaps we should head off and meet him halfway?"

Shar raised his eyebrows, impressed that he woudl be able to see an actual dragon. He had ridden on the large lizards the drow often used as transport, but a dragon was another beast entirely.

[haa i'm going to have to bring Felix back when we head to teh mountains, if only for ol' time's sake XD]  

dragontamer363
Crew

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:38 pm
Kyrun buried the small neckless, he waited. He left the castle a while ago. He waited a while long until he herd it. "You called? Kyrun?" The voice asked. "Yes I have a few questions I want you to answer." Kyrun said as he turned around. "Why would you be asking me?" The person asked. Listen Cross road Feind I made a deal. Any valuable I have found in exchanged for Anything within your power." Kyrun said. "Yes I agreed to that. So what is your question?" The feind asked.
"I want to know what is the power known as Nyusica?"
The Feind Laughed. "You want to know what the power that god give's to her minions."
"Her Minions? What is it?" Kyrun asked.
"The power to control, Negate, and for see. The power to for see The moves of his opponets, The power to negate any magic no matter how strong and the power to control any one even thouse of strongest will. How ever there are limits. The power to control is restricted to the limitations of the person it is used on. Not only that but the user must maintain Eye contact for at least 30 seconds. The power to for see is limited to Mortals. How ever an angelic or feind trinkit can negate the power. The ability to negate is limited to all standered elements. Excludeing Light and darkness. Why do you ask me this Question Kyrun?" Asked the Feind.
"There is a man his name is Renten. He has this power." Kyrun said
"Fool avoid this man at all cost!" The Feind shouted.
"Why?" Kyrun asked. There is rumor among feinds and angles. The Godess of faith has chosen a warrior from the black lion Linege. This warrior was givein the power to decide the fate of the Warriors destioned to save this wrold. I have said to much Now I must leave." The Feind said as she faded away.
"Wait I have one more question." Kyrun said but it was too late she was gone. "I have to tell the others of this. It might help them if they are the ones destioned to save the wrold." Kyrun said "I will head to the elven capital city to the north. Ill wait there." He said as he left to the north.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 3:52 pm
"I assume he'll perch at one of the towers. He'll be sheilded from any eyes, no doubt, so Only I will be able to see him. I know his presence ony too well, after being linked for so long before."  

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Andy _1134

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:04 pm
Renten turned too. Veleth and asked. "You work for the sister do you not? Well do you know who I work for? Anthor thing Veleth do you want to know your fate ?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:07 pm
Craban noddded. "Great. though I'd not underestimate the elves for..um..'sensing' what's out of place."

--

Veleth eyed Renten.
"I admit I am somewhat ignorent as to your personal allegiance. It didn't concern me."
At the mention of fate he raised an eyeborw ininterest.
"I admit I am curious."  

dragontamer363
Crew

b10n1cl3k1n6

4,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 4:15 pm
"Oh, the elves will sense us within a 10 mile radius, don't mistake that. But they can tell if we're hostile or not. Once in Elven territory, I can tell Serol to lower his sheild."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games