Welcome to Gaia! ::

Coven of the Blood Red Rose

Back to Guilds

A vampire guild. 

Tags: Vampires, Blood, Rose, Coven, Role Play 

Reply Role Play Arena
Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HebiAi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:09 pm
She looked over to the one who told her not to fear. She just chuckled slightly and glanced into the water. Her eyes caught a glimpse of the purple and black flames but she seemed unmoved. Seeing that everyone was around her, Hebi stepped out of the river and sat down at her things. She draped her cloak along the ground and sat down. Her pale, slender fingers, moved quickly as she braided her hair. Hebi hummed softly, it was really to herself, a little reminder of the last town she came from. Happy memories. Hebi smirked, her blood tainted lips separated slightly. "Good evening," she replied to the man leaning against the tree. Hebi was bad with new people, but she tried to be nice. She preferred solitude, but she knew that she couldn't make it on her own forever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:38 am
poor tree you better not have hurt it with your entrance darven if you did that's just plain mean cause clearly the tree did nothing to you and they are very peaceful the trees when they are swaying slightly i the breeze with their leaves rustling very good music if you btoher to listen. *jumps into a tree and sits on branch leans back and head against the tree and closes eyes and listens*  

PrincessKiara94

Elari Firestar

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:44 pm
*nods to Zack and Alunra in turn* My name is Elari Firestar. What brings you here?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:09 pm
She looked over to the one asking her questions. "I was just passing through I suppose." Her voice was soft, but carried well in the wind. Her voice was low and like velvet on the ears. Hebi pulled her knives back around her waist and quickly stood up. She watched the person rant about the trees and then climb up into them. Her arms crossed over her chest as she once more eyed the man whom came in with the black and purple flames. Darven...She thought, that must be his name. Her eyes closed for a moment as the wind picked up and blew her black hair out of her braid and whipped it around her face. Hebi opened her eyes to focus upon the woman once more. "May I have your name?" She said politely. She wanted no enemies here.  

HebiAi

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:26 pm
Master...you're a show off. *Lightly pulls a blade from my back and begins to sharpen it.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:53 am
"Needed somthing new in our lives, our home was getting alittle old" Zack said glancing around at all the other vampires.  

Fallen SOLDIER Zack

Aged Knight

4,075 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

SoulReaperBakkey

4,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 pm
*keeps watching everyone feeling slightly bored*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:22 pm
She noticed that everything was laid back here. Something she wasn't used too. Her eyes closed once more as she leaned back against a tree. Her arms stayed wrapped around her slender waist as she ran the tops of her fingers along the handles. Hebi took in a low breath and watched the woman sharpening her swords. Her own could probably use a cleaning up, but she didn't want to do it now.  

HebiAi

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:47 pm
Well then welcome Zack. You are welcome to saty here. *Smiles some still sharpening my blade*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:41 am
"We thank you for you hospitality." Zack took a moment and glanced at the sword. The orb embedded in his chest blinked gazing at the sword as well. "tell me, Are humans still the dominant Species in this age"  

Fallen SOLDIER Zack

Aged Knight

4,075 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Brandisher 100

angelprezangel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:13 am
*tackles rose* >w<
OMG IV MISSSED YOU!?!?!??!?!
*hugs rose tight*
IM NEVER GOING AWAY LIKE THAT AGAIN!?!?!?!?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 2:57 am
*walks up to HebiAi* hey i'm Jess so do you like nature to??  

PrincessKiara94

Vampire Red Rose
Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,650 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:25 am
Hello Nishi...Sadly yes they are Zack, but hopfully that will change soon.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:02 pm
*fades in* well isn't this a nice place to be? *wanders around* hello? is anyone here? ninja  

coco puffz lady

Magical Waffles

11,025 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hero 100

angelprezangel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:25 am
*purrs*
iv missed gaia so much -w-
*sits at roses feet and flicks tail around*
^w^

Role Play Arena

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games