Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Sci-Fi RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:19 pm
Linda wimpered at the sudden movement, whe she processed what was going on she smiled "Your ok!"

Seraph ran over "Are you sure you can handle this fight? Wair what am I saying, I'm coming to, damn it Narun, I'm not gonna let you run off, I..really..really like you..and I will not let something happen to you..even if you and her are together..I'll..do what I can" he said bluntly..not really sure what he said  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:21 pm
Lots of thing where running threw Seramiphia's min.. If she could just get loose..  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:22 pm
User Image
Narun looked at him and smiled, he leaned against him and gave him a kiss"This fight is mine silly"he said walking over the Grey Wolf which almost seemed to mimic his movements. "I am a machine since the operation"he said and climbed into Grey Wolf. He plugged himself in"Now open the hangar door"he said with a smile."Linda I am Grey Wolf"he said with the best smile he could without showing pain as the c**k pit closed...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:24 pm
"but sir what if she has a tracer on her?" the fur in the room asked.

"dont worry the room has a disrupter protocal no signal is geting out of that room with out my say." the voice said.

"But sir" the fur tried to argue.

"no buts wait there for me" the voice said before cuting off.  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:28 pm
Seramiphia glared
Remembering to tear his arm off when this was all over among other things..  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:29 pm
"I don't care who's fight it is, let me be this than....I want to be your gaurdian angel" he got in his mech

Linda stood there "Wait...so..aw man" she opened the door from them, if she was not machine she would need a suit, but, she was machine, so the vacum of space didn't effect her

Seraph started his thrusters "Thanks for the kiss man"  

LunaFoxxx

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image
Narun got out of the mech really fast seeing how he was a machine more then fesh and blood he went over to Linda and pulled her back as he kissed her"You can call me Grey Wolf"he smiled and got back into his mech as it shot off into space. He spun in a circle as it entered the planet's atmosphere. It came in fast and crashed into the city, he began firing on the military complex"WHERE IS SHE!!!"He roared picking up a soldier and threatening to crush him...  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:43 pm
Seraph hovered just out of sight, he promisded to only come in if things got bacl
((The scene looks alot like this User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

LunaFoxxx

Apachi_Suraki

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:43 pm
the door started to open and a farly slender vixen walked in
"greatings i hope the acomadations are to your likeing?" she asked Sera

the soldier gasped for air "w who are you talking about?" he stutered out through the pain.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:46 pm
Seramiphia looked over the vixen in front of her.
" Wow...." She thought.
She struggled her eyes not leaving her  

Cortana_Seramiphia

wolfbanebaxton

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 pm
User Image
Narun howled as did Grey Wolf. The childish love and fun loving spirit were gone, he was dead serious in killing the soldier"Where is my Mistress, where is the women who was taken prisoner!!!"he yelled!!!  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm
"s shes not h here they took her away on some ship to the planit floor" the soldier said gasping for air.

the vixen walked over to Sera "its no use you wont break those bonds" she said placing a hand under her chin and moving her head so that she could get a better look at Sera's face "your really cute you know that"  

Apachi_Suraki

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:56 pm
Seramiphie wagged her tail and the touch of the vixen  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image
Narun brought the soldier to the edge of he floating platform"Show me where"he said threatening to drop him into the endless abyss. Narun let out another howl, his body was tensing up even if he did have one arm...
ooc:// The public demands a pic of this vixen eek  

wolfbanebaxton

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:09 pm
Seraph chuckled in the cloud cover, this was a Narun he wouldn't want to meet

((YES PICS!!!!!))
-_-  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games