Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Fall Out Boy/The Guild
[ RAGE! INTRODUCE YOURSELVES! ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YOU!
  TELL ME WHO YOU BE!!
View Results

weird_is_me

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:10 pm
-I'm Chelsea. You can call me whatever you desire to, though.
-I think Fall Out Boy is completely amazing. I can relate so much to almost every song I've heard of theirs.
-I'm a music freak in general (I pretty much have my earphones glued in my ears all the time. lol.).
-I live in the U.S. (Missouri, to be more specific).
-Oh, I almost forgot. I'm 15, by the way. lol.
-I accept random pms/comments and I really enjoy making new friends.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:37 pm
Hey My name's V. I'm 15..(So damn young..) I need My daily dose of Fall Out Boy or I go insane. I'm a geek... A very big geek at that... I read comic books as much as possible. OH! I'm also a music geek. ya-huh...

Favorite member is definately Patrick Stump. (He's just Amazing!!)
I live near Montreal...(Yes that IS in Canada!!)
I adore Bass.... I'm working on buying my own right now..
And yeah.... I don't have anything else to say really..
I like Red Hot Chili Peppers and Coheed & Cambria too!!
I also would like to lose my Concert Virginity to Fall Out Boy (Yup...I need to be older and wait for them to come back..they will right?...RIGHT?!?!)
So yeah...I'm usually pretty crazy so pm me or something if I seem nice enough..  

Vee The Zombie

Honourable123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:43 am
Hi, I'm Olivia Liv. Call me wahtever you want, though. Just, nothing too insulting.
I'm thirteen - fourteen in July - and currently feel so young. stressed
heart Fall Out Boy heart are my favourite band - pretty obvious, considering I've just joined the guild
I've been a fan for about two, maybe three years. I can't remember for sure; my brain is the mental equivalent of a seive.
I also like Placebo (new obsession *is listening to now*), Avenged Sevenfold, Panic(!) at the Disco, the Clash, My Chemical Romance, Green Day, Madina Lake (another current obsession *was listening to earlier* xd ), Taking Back Sunday, Bullet for my Valentine, and lots more I'm too lazy to list.
I love manga and anime - heart Death Note heart , Ouran High School Host Club, Absolute Boyfriend, Hot Gimmick, Azumanga Daioh, Gravitation, and more, but I'm getting very lazy.
Um... not sure what else to say, now... I really hate having to talk about myself...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 2:34 am
Hello.

I am slash_rosesbloom.
Uh, aged somewhere between 12-14.
I'm a Filipino.
I am a Fall Out Boy fan.. I like 'em cause their songs are just so great. Plus, I really like Patrick's voice (especially live). XD
I like any music in general, yep. My iPod never leaves my side.
My other fave bands are: Good Charlotte, The Academy Is..., Panic! At the Disco, Mercy Drive, Three Days Grace, Paramore, Maroon 5, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, 30 Seconds to Mars... I dunno... There's a lot more, ihih...
I watch wrestling, WWE in particular.. I like slash fiction.
Yeaaaah, that's it.

Slash_roseSbloom

CrystaMichelle

2,300 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:42 pm
Im Crysta
Im 14 I live in Orange Park,Florida.
Omg LOVE Fall Out Boy
My all time favorite song is
Reinventing The Wheel To Run Myself Over
Favorite band member is Pete Wentz  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:31 am
I is The Satchmoe
I is 15 years of age
my birfday is may 7th 92'
music = life without bordum
i like chocolate
I like boys
I am awesome
I am asian
I am intensely in love with art and music, i just wish i had that Fuse channel so i can find more awesome amazing sounding bands  

I Poot Lime Green Chaos

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300

im_too_weak

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:50 am
hi iM dropdEad21, just cALL me tHat way coz i doN't want 2 giv my nAme. Hehe..
i livE in tHe pHilippiNes and i l0ve FOB!
iNfinity oN HiGh is my fav0rite aLbuM of tHem.
my fav0rite s0ngs are a lil lesS 16 cAndles, i'M like a lawyEr witH the wAy i'M aLways tRying to gEt u ofF, hUm hALelujah, its hard to sAy and m0re!
i also l0ve pAnic!at tHe disco, sEc0nd hand sErenadE, Mcr, rEd juMpsuit, dasHb0ard c0nf, gReEn day, g0od chArlotte..and m0re.
let's all bE fRiends!
f0b r0cks!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:25 pm
hai peoples.

i be carolina, i'm 13,
AND I LIVE IN FLORIDA! ( yay me!)
my favorite album is a mix between "From Under The Cork Tree" and "Infinity On High"
If you ever asked me to say a favorite song, ym brain would explode. i love them all. My brain hurts when it explodes. D'8

Other bands i like are Panic At The Disco, Maroon 5, Jonas Brothers (SHUSH.), and paramore.

Patrick and joe have to be favorites, pete and andy after them.

because patrick pwns you all.  

animechibi2

The Evil Laugh

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:59 pm
Eh this threads a bit dead but I'm bored so get to know me biggrin
My name is Connie (nickname) and I'm 13 years old, turning 14 in august. I spend most of my computer time on IMVU, google (I like googleing things), MSN IM-ing, Yahoo, GIMP (Paint program kinda like Photoshop). I spend alot of my other time hanging ou with friends, hanging out with my best cousin, hanging out with my dog Ollie, running, singing, acting, coloring, drawing, other shiz. I like random, crazy, not to serious or dramatic, fun, funny, happy, optimistic, not boring people/things. That is also how I could describe myself biggrin . Things bore me kinda easily and lose my attention. So I try and keep pretty busy... I hate boredom... but yet it haunts me. I have a kinda boyfriend, not as serious as a real boyfriend. I love fall out boy, obviously. I like all music though. Here are some of my favorite singers:
Fall Out Boy
Queen
N.E.R.D
Pink
Some Kanye West
Some Panic at the Disco
Uh just about anything NOT disney... sorry to all who happen to like jonas brothers and hannah montana and high school musical and all that disney shiz. stare Hehe
Just everthing okay, I can't think rite now. -_-
My favorite quote is "Oh the randomness!" by my friend Grace. My quote is "Cuz Im good like that" after everything I say Im going to do. What else... Hmm... I... uh... I like this icon ( dramallama )... If you must know anything else go to may go to page, I'm bored now and you know how I feel about boredom biggrin . *goes to IMVU* Cux I'm good like that tehe wink

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 12:55 pm
Mah name ish Lottie.
Mah age ish 15
Mah birfday is the 30th of October. Thats why i'm nearly so scary.
Mah crib is Nottingham - England - Britain
Yesh, that means i have a sexy posh accent.
i larve Fall Out Boy & many other bands.
I larve Sweetcorn & pickles & cereal.
i'm quirky, outrageous, loud, flirty, pervacious & out-going.
i like holding hands, romantic hugs & leaning on my boyfriends.
i type real fast & am a stickler for good grammer & spelling
though ai du shpeak laike this moast of teh time. ^^
i don't have a favourite colour... i like the rainbow.
i made a little group up at school called the UFF
stands for Unicorn Freedom Fighters to help
Disguised Unicorns in captivity.
I LIKE CAPITAL LETTERS & SINGING OUT-LOUD.
Currently Gaia single.

Hm.... & thats me. ^^

iLottie

FOBismymusic333

Divine Nymph

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:19 pm
Hi My names Molly!.....but plz call me MoRo!
i am 14 and i live in Michigan....ugh

Fall Out Boy is the BEST band in my world! Their music keeps me alive. I found Fall Out Boy after a friend said to look out for a song called "Sugar we're Going Down Swingin" and when i heard it...i FELL IN LOVE!!!!! heart
So i learned the lyrics, got the CD, and got the Chords for my guitar. After that i have been obsessed wit them...and never found any band or music that i liked better.
i have a lot of FOB stuff too.......i have CD's, t-shirts, and even an FOB bag...lol....i use it alot...lol blaugh

well i love Fall Out Boy and i hope u all do too!

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 7:45 pm
hello im christina im 17 i like alot of bands but the two mane ons are panic at the disco and fob i live in las vagas nv ya now you know a little about me and i know a little about you all!!!!!  

sexyhotpocket

sandrapot

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:25 am
hello. my name is sandra from the philippines, thirteen y/o. i love music and i love fall out boy. i'm a ninja ninja joke:]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:03 pm
HIYA!!!!!!! *waves frantically* Call me Li. mrgreen  

DaziLi

Dulcet Bloodsucker

17,925 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200

boyz lov me8

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:27 pm

Hey ppls the manes Crystal!!! Hey wazzup?? im 13 yrs old i love listening to music. AFI is my fave band But Fall Out Boy is definately a close second! my top five bands are:

1. AFI
  2. Fall Out Boy
  3. Paramore
  4. Tie Between: Panic! At The Disco / Coheed & Cambria

Oh and Checkz out mah site

Fall Out Boy/The Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items