Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[D] you belong with me.(w/lovely kawaii_yaoi_boy) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you like?
  yes
  no.
View Results

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 pm
He held him close, to afraid to let him go, but to tired to stay wake. he fell asleep as well with Zack cradled gently in his arms. A slight smile on his face for knowing his lover was going to be okay.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:59 am
Weeks passed and Zach was out of the hospital and summer break about to start. He ran up to Ashen and kissed him. "Hiya! just took my final regent!"  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:08 pm
He happily picked Zack up and spun around with him in his arms gently as he kissed him. "Thats great!" He held him close, he still had nightmares about losing him, but they were lesser now, more apart. He held him tightly against his chest.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:46 pm
Zack snuggled into the hug as he smiled. "Wanna go on a date tonight?"  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:03 am
He smiled and put on a cheerful teasing tone. "No I dont want to take the most beautiful boy out tonight." He giggled and kissed him sweetly, "Of course I do, where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:40 am
"Can we go to the beach? W can look at the stars and take a walk and maybe swim?" Zack asked as he kissed Ashen back.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:23 pm
He nodded happily. "Sounds good to me babe." He smiled as he walked Zack to his car.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:40 am
"yaay. Im so excied." Zack said as he got in the car. He buckled up and waited for Ashen to get in on the other side.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:35 am
He got in the car and smiled as he started it and drove off. "We'll stop at your house first and pick up some towels and stuff to take with us." he smiled and drove to Zack's house.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:07 pm
Zach nodded. "You know..it's your house too silly."  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:34 pm
He smiled over at him, and when they came to a stop light he leaned over and kissed him sweetly. "My home is wherever you are," he said sweetly. In truth Zack's parents had taken him in when his own parents had kicked him out. He was grateful that his grandparents gave him his trust fund early so he could keep his car and afford whatever he needed.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:39 pm
Zach smiled. He liked that fact. He kissed Ashen back and the light turned green.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:16 pm
He smiled and pulled after making sure nothing was coming and soon was pulling into their driveway. He smiled and got out, ran around the car and opened the door for the other and offered a hand to help him out. "Come on my prince," he giggled.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:24 pm
Zack giggled as well. "My knight in shining aromor. You are so handsome!" He said getting put of the car and kissing Ashen. He then went inside to get towels.  

Captain tohru honda

Sparkling Wife

14,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Broken_Uke

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:49 pm
He smiled and followed Zack in and grabbed their swim trunks. "Should we go ahead and get in out trunks?"  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff