Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Xbox and Playstation Gaming
Tifa's final limit break Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:11 pm
True, Oda-sensei always makes lots of weird, but hilariously-fascinating characters compared to the guy who made Chowder and SpongeBob! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:01 am
well, the guy who made the Spongebob characters was a sexual deivant xd I mean, squidward's face looks like a loose bloated p***s. rofl  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:35 pm
Now that you mention it, I did realize that the way his eyes and nose is positioned do look like a p***s. LOL! Those some good eyes you got on a ya, man! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:37 pm
xd my friend told me about that one. and the whole "Bikini Bottom" thing is just panty-raid in disguise  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:51 pm
LOL! xd Yeah, that's a pretty bullshit name to use for an underwater town! With weird references to sexual things like that, you can easily tell that the creator of the show is a pervert or something! LOL!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:18 pm
especially when it comes to making gay characters. I mean Spongebob is the most homosexual thing in the world!  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:59 am
LOL! You're right! He's even just as gay as the Twilight series! God, I hate those ******** sparkling vampires!!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 10:14 am
Those fagpires have ruined the good name of vampires, but i did have a major lol moment. In the new show, Ugly Americans, there was a vampires episode and the vampire featured was Edward! wih Nosferatu as his father rofl  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:02 am
For real?! surprised LOL! Now that sounds very funny and hard to believe! Nosferatu is one of the most awesome vampires in the horror film world that eat human blood and is quite powerful while Edward is some emo-fagpire (nice term, btw. smile ) that drinks animal blood and sparkles in the sunlight.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:38 am
((thanx)) yeah! Nosferatu strikes fear into the hearts of millions while Edward just strikes feelings of homophobia from all the straight men lol  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:39 pm
Exactly!! xd Nosferatu (despite never watching the film) is the reason why I got fascinated with the Castlevania games! xd They're just as cool as Nosferatu, especially the infamous phrase from Symphony of the Night: "What is a man?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:35 pm
same here, though i've never played many Castlevania games  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 10:08 pm
You're completely missing out, man! They're very fun!  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 8:54 am
i've played some of them (including the original) and they are epic. i just havent played them all.  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Volkenheim

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 10:55 pm
Yeah, the original is a great classic! xd Also, the NES games are pretty creepy, especially the graphics and music. You should see what Dracula's second and third forms look like in Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse! You should also see that ending in Castlevania II where after Simon leaves Dracula's grave, his tombstone shakes and his hand slowly comes out; now if Konami would've added an evil laugh or something, it would've been very horrifying! xd  
Xbox and Playstation Gaming

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff