Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The great demonic bash Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:45 pm
Oichi clenched her fists tightly she was worried about S' and Ryoku. She didn't know how to answer E's question. Why can't we stop this senseless fighting...she thought almost on the verge of tears. "I'm not sure, but we just have to keep on believing..." she said lying. She gave him a strained smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:46 pm
*takes up another battle stance this time each of the swords took up a triangulated position while recongizing the battle stance for some reason*
Sacred 3 Sword Dance Style..........  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 5:56 pm
"NOW" S' moved at a incredible speed, "Demonic sword: dance macabre" S' started to slash Ryoku at incredible speed, human eyes couldt catch up with movement of S' sword.

E' watched every move closely, this fight was getting more intense every moment...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:07 pm
"So this is the famous ilusion wall" Valerius said as they had finally reached Konoha entrance, "This will be a pice of cake" the dark figure said, "Dark arts: silence of inmortals" a incredible aura shocked against the ilusion wall, i desintegrated.

"So, now lets look for the emperos sword and then return to th crypt" Valerius started to walk, he sensed all the fight, S' was doomed, there was no way he could defeat the emperor...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:09 pm
*with incredible speed all 3 swords deflects each strike*............ -grins- ur too slow....... i'm not even trying and yet i can see ur attacks from a mile away  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm
"Ahhhh" S' speed increased every second, he was increasing the attacks also, S' used the last one and stepped back, there was no way of passing the 3 swords, but if he could only leave him one, there could be a chance...

"Come on, come on S'" E' shouted, he was looking at his partner, he was tired and desperate that he couldnt touch Ryoku...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:16 pm
.................. < if i'm guessing what he's thinking............ he's planning on reducing my swords to 1............. i think that could work> now die *lunges at S' with both Retribution and Redemption ready to attack*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:23 pm
Oichi watched intensely "You can do it..." she mumbled under her breath as she watched S'.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:41 pm
S' grabbed Ryoku by his wrists, he stopped the attack, "Im sorry, but these will have to go" he twisted his wrists so he let them fall of his hands, then using his arms as bars, he lifted himself and gave him a stomp in his face.

"Wow, i didnt know he could fight like that" E' looked amazed, "Now its time to see if this could change the battle"...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:48 pm
........... *grins* u should never underestimate me *poof* under ur foot was redemption* then retribution and rebellion went through S' chest* ............... big mistake *pulls out both swords then Redemption followed to join with the other 2 swords*  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:38 pm
"Jeje, maby those are demonic eyes but they lack of practice" S' told him, smoke appeared, it was a clone. "Hey, up here" a rain of S' clones came from the sky, they were none stop.

"How could he..." E' standed up, , the clones barraged at Ryoku, "stinger needles" they impacted Ryoku's back...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:18 pm
.............. *kneeling for all attacks managed to hit* well it would seem that things are about to get interesting........... < why am i fighting S' my real enemy is Valerius, but i'm bounded to his will>........... i hope u survive this, for this attack is ultimate 3 Sword Dance.........  

cmsntn05

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:57 pm
"Bring it on" S' stance changed, he put the sword above his head, the sword began emanaiting red lighting, it was charged with a crimson chakra.

"Lets finish this Ryoku, once and for all" S' was ready for the last attack...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:47 pm
*all 3 swords faced S' and then each one was emetting 3 different color chakras: Rebellion- Red, Retribution-Blue, and Redemption- Greenish Yellow* Sacred 3 sword Dance Style..........  

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:54 pm
"Ryoku, No!" Aka shouted when she realized what he was doing."You'll kill us all!"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games