Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Journals [OOC]
[J] Kai's SoA, v2.0 (Setting up!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:00 pm

NILIUA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

User Image

xxxName || Niliua
xxxMeaning || Blue Murder in Swahili
xxxDemon Name || Kasdeya
xxxGender || Female
xxxSpecies || Lion
xxxAge || Adult

xxxPride || Aikinaro'hini
xxxRank || Yana'hine (Nanny)

xxxColor || #22142E
xxxColorist || Meepfur
xxxReceived || Aikinaro'hini RP Contest
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:01 pm

NILIUA
Information ; Family ; Personality ; History ; RP Log ; Cub ; Juve ; Adol ; Adult ; Art ; Items

xxxxxMother || Unknown
xxxxxFather || Unknown

xxxxxLitter Siblings || Unknown/None
xxxxxOther Siblings || Unknown/None

xxxxxMate || None
xxxxxOffspring ||
xxxxxNone

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:03 pm

NILIUA

Niliua - or Nil, for short - is a quiet, observant females who prefers to examine the behaviour of others from the sidelines rather than actually get involved herself. Noble and strong of mind, Nil isn't one to give in easily, and has a steely determination that many will struggle to match. She generally speaks only when spoken to, keeping opinions to herself and allowing others to get on with their lives. She has a somewhat closer relationship with Rhaen, speaking freely around her leader when the others have retired for the night, and willingly offering her advice and observations, so as to help in any way she can. She's a clever girl, sly, cunning and deceptive, and one should never mistake her quiet nature for being shy. She isn't afraid to offer a growl or to show the demon in her, happy to get her claws out for any means and often swiping at those who should underestimate her. She prefers to company of females to males - generally as she can relate more to them, and feels she can trust them more.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:05 pm

NILIUA

Niliua can't remember much about her youth - she remembers being told stories of noble demons, and how she was descended from the most noble of all - Sparda, God of Nobility. Whether this is true or not, she remains sceptical, but she grew up believing strongly in her inner demon, discvoering it as she grew into a strong, dependable lionness.

She met Rhaen soon after, and listened to her stories of the Aikinaro'hini. She believed them, and so is now part of the pride with Rhaen, planning on attempting to overthrow the King and return the title rightfully back to Rhaen.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:06 pm

NILIUA

Used for breeding

Unfinished
None

Finished
Learning Her First Lesson Niliua meets a slave cub in the Aikinaro'hini lands, and attempts to teach her her place.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:07 pm

NILIUA

Niliua was received as an adult, and as such there is no cub stage.

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:08 pm

NILIUA

Niliua was received as an adult, and as such there is no juvenile stage
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:09 pm

NILIUA

Niliua was received as an adult, and as such there is no adolescent stage

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:10 pm

NILIUA

User Image
Cert
PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:11 pm

NILIUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:12 pm

NILIUA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:13 pm

NILIUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:13 pm

NILIUA

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:14 pm

NILIUA

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

xo -- k a i r i

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:15 pm

NILIUA

[OOC] Journals [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games