Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Mythics-Human/Creature Roleplay- Now Open For Posting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who will win?
  Humans
  Mythics
  Peace
View Results

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:04 am
sam goes and gets there friend and leads them to the room where Aieori was alredy at geting cleaned up. "well here we are home sweet home for a while." the room was big enough for all of them with easy, and it even had a small kitchen and a bathroom in the back so every one could take turns getting cleaned up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 6:09 am
sky climbs out of the hole when sam comes and follows her to the room. once in side the room she sits down out of the way and starts giving her self a bath. licking her self clean and grumping at the nasty taste. but after about an hour she was clean and white again.  

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:41 am
Aieori flounced about the room, examining it. "Oh, this is lovely!" he commented happily. He slid over to the window and peered out. "Oh, you can see the street and the market and the city and everything!" pressing his fingers and face to the window, he stared in awe at the scene.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:20 am
Idarkoth turned and froze. Your mother... A star dragon... His eyes flashed for a moment a bright blue before fading once more to dark crimson. I... No... Your mother was spared, so... I saw to it. He looked into Paradisity's eyes. Your mother and I were indeed friends... She had kept our friendship secret for years, but one day... They would have exiled her, or worse, but I stepped in. I took the punishment. He turned his head away. Your mother was the only one who saw good in me.. The only one who understood me...

Kiun gave a harsh laugh. "Understood what an abomination to mankind you are. I wouldn't be surprised if she were spying on you."  

Yvansi

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:53 pm
Paradisity could sense the deep thought in Idarkoth, and saw his eyes in the dim fire light on the tip of her tail. The fire grew as she listened to Idarkoth, then flared as Kiun interrupted. She implyed to silence him with a puff of steam.
And, and my father? Did you know my father? I never got to meet my father...Paradisity began...My mother said, that he was away...that he was...gone. That he had gone off to do something important, that could possibly save us from the growing war...did you know him too...Paradisity studdered. She could feel tears coming to her eyes now, for the rememberence of memories she thought she had forgotten, but somehow, looking at this dragon...this evil, vile being, said to do nothing but wrong, helped her remember.

((Ok...I'm not saying I expect it...but this could totally turn into a Star-Wars moment right here...it would definately be an interesting twist...It's up to you Yvansi.))  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:58 pm
((By the way, Yvansi, don't forget about Sortai. We're losing the whole Lowri and the earthquake thing.))  

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

rogue_storm_raven

Friendly Millionaire

4,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:57 am
((yah ive been waiting for your chars to return so i can continue rping with my rouge char. after all he is busy watching for you two to come back.))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:13 am
Raptor crawled into the room, sniffed around and opened a cupboard to find some cans of dog food "i wonder who was here last" raptor said to himself pulling out a can with his tail and sitting next to a door "dang doors" he stood on his hind legs and tried to turn the handle, but his claws slipped "can someone open this?" he yelled  

curtntay

Hilarious Lunatic

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:25 pm
(( I was sort of thinking what you're 'not expecting' since the very inception of Idarkoth knowing Paradisity's mother. Alas, it would work to tie in the storylines quite well... Perhaps... ))

Idarkoth grew silent once more, his eyes closing. He exhaled deeply, then opened his eyes, turning a sharp gaze upon Paradisity. I.. May know your father... But it may come as quite a... a shock... to learn his identity if I am correct. His eyes seemed to drill into hers, trying to convey something behind the orbs of pure hatred. Are you sure you would wan't to live with such a knowledge?

Kiun shifted his gaze. "Paradisity, this could be a massive trap... Please, don't fall into this... I know your destiny.. You don't have to tie it with such malice. Please listen to me..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:27 pm
(( To save time from my not posting as Sortai, I have an idea. ))

The human emerged from the heavily forested area, coated in a new layer of dirt and scrapes. He offered up a white flower, with pristine petals blooming outward like a water droplet hitting a still pond. "This the one?" He asked, a bit disgruntled.  

Yvansi

heartsXdespise

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:55 pm
"I will help you, Dragony~" Aieori grinned as he jumped over to snatch the can from him. He twisted it and, recieving no response from the can, tried again. Giving up, he sunk to his knees. "IT'S HOPELESS! CURSE YOU VILE CAN!" he cried, holding the can in the air dramatically.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 12:57 pm
Cody looked between Idarkoth and Paradisity, slightly miffed. He wasn't sure what was happening, but he could tell something important was about to be discovered.

Anath watched passively, his weight still shifted forward as though he were about to attack.  

heartsXdespise

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:05 pm
The fire on Paradisity's tail grew in size once more, and almost began to change color, to almost a deeper orange, almost red.
She didn't know why his mood had suddenly changed, from solemn rememberence to hostility, but she remained calm.
She too took a deep breath, and spoke.
My mother was all I had to help me grow and learn, and I was always hoping my father would come back, to see me, so we could be a family, she said quietly, but certain of what she was saying. Even if he might not be around, I would still like to know a little of my father, something my mother hadn't told me...something she had forgot, or didn't have the time to tell me...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:12 pm
After taking to the sky a bit, to make short trips to different flower patches in the deep night, and after many flowers thought to be the one, Sortai returned from a grove that Tsurara couldn't make her way into.
She looked at the flower with intent eyes, and sniffed it, and took close looks at its color. Then she rappidly began to speak, trying to make haste to get back to Lowri.
"Yes! That's it! We can help Lowri now," she said excitedly, almost jumping around. They had traveled quite far from Lowri's cave in trying to look for the herbs.
"Oh...we don't have time to walk, and you wouldn't be able to keep up..." she thought frantically. "Wait...get on my back," she insisted hastily.

Elemental Paradisity

Dedicated Phantom

Yvansi

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:15 pm
Idarkoth was silent for a moment. He then began to speak. Your father was a just and courageous individual. He fought for what he believed in and stood beside your mother, always. he believed in the cause for us mythics, moreso than the others, and when he was off, as your mother put it, trying to save us all, he made a fatal mistake. He tried to show compassion, he tried to trust the others, the humans. This was his downfall. Now as to your fathers identity, I'm not sure if you would take it well... Not after today.

Kiun cursed at Idarkoth in Elfish. "Begone, foul one! Leave befor eyou corrupt these innocent souls any more!" And he aimed a staff blow at Idarkoth, the tip of the stick glowing a bright white.

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games