Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
Breaking Lines - [Vampire rp] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*chomp*
D:
62%
 62%  [ 5 ]
>:)
37%
 37%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 5:59 am
Koko ignored the sting of the cold water on the open wounds. She washed out the blood in her hair and finally the water started flowing fairly clear down the drain. She turned the water off and tried to exmine the wounds in the mirror. She could either try to bandage them or wear a backless top. She wanted to bandage them, but that would require a bit of aid....and she had had enough of that right now. On the other hand she didn't want Drake to view the backless top as an invitation-not that it mattered since he had already seen her in nothing but a towel.

Wrapping herself in a bulky dark brown towel this time she hurried back to her room to get dressed. How silly to think that he would have left her room....

"Don't mind me," she mumbled quickly grabbing the clothes she needed and hurried back to the bathroom to dress. Next shopping trip.....she was buying a robe.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:04 am
[lol]

Drake raised an eyebrow and tilted his head to lok out the window at the moths drumming against the window, mesmorised by the light. he closed his eyes and settled back with his hands behind his head, feeling hs spine click into alignment at the comfortable surface.
"ahh...I could get used to this."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:16 am
Koko scambled quickly to get dressed. This time she changed into a pair of jean shorts with a gold pawprint on the front left side and a red backless top that tied in the back. She then did her hair up in another loose braid.

Quickly she made her way to the kitchen and started to boil water. "What kind of tea do the either of you want?" she asked gently. "I have a variety..."

((Off to class to take a test.....might be back sooner than normal since its a multiple choice one only.)) ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:24 am
[Wow, you guys are on early. Well it's early for me]

Judith sat down on Koko's bed too.
"This is alright, much calmer." She replied to Drake.
She watched Koko scurry in and out of the room then to the kitchen.
"I'm fine with any kind of tea." Judith replied to Koko.  

Zizzykitty
Crew

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:28 am
[heheh it's about half 2 in the afternoon here. I'm just always on late 0o lol]

Drake sat back up.
"Aye, any tea's fine." he stood up and made an elaborate mock gentlemanly gesture for Judith to take his arm while they descended to the kicthen.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 am
((Haha...you said Zizzy name instead of Judith......and its about 10 am here.))

Koko went about making her own herbal tea called Rosehip tea. It was a tea her mother taught her how to make so long ago.

Once the tea was finished she poured pinkish liquid into simple earth toned mugs and took them to her guests.

"If you dont' like it I can brew something else," she said holding out the mugs to them.

((Rosehip Tea- http://coffeetea.about.com/library/weekly/aa021003rosehips.htm ))  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:29 am
{*cough cough* no i didn't, there's no evidence! *edit edit edit*}

drake eyed teh liquid. It was farmiliar and he wondered if it was the stuff teh natives had served them long ago. he sniffed ita dn took a sip. the taste was odd, but not unpleasen.
"This'll be fine, thankyou." he said "you're quite the hostess"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:40 am
((lol))

Koko gave a nod with her response, "I've had a few decades of experience."

She let out a breath of air. "Are there any other needs you need catered to?" she asked immediately wishing she had worded that differently but tried to not look embarrassed as she glanced between him and Judith. "It doesn't appear you need a new shirt," she said observing the lack of blood and even gave a small nod of approval.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:48 am
Drake gave a wide grin at her wording and leant back, strteching one arm across the back of the couch.
"Yeah, i'd give that another day or maybe two, if I'm entertained. It won't be long until i have to feed again. I've only been here a month, remember, and look at the body count."
He took a long sip of his drink and fronwed, thinking. He didn't want to kill off more townspeople - at least not as openly. the more victims, the more he woudl be encouraged to get the hell out. currently, after meeting the girls, 'out' was exactly where he didn't wnat to be. Plus, after Koko seemed to show a hint of sympathy at his indication that his bloodlust was uncontrollable. Perhaps she could help him reign it in a little. It was the first time since the first few months of his siring where he actually desired help. back then he had been clinging to his old life and personality. It was only when he gave up his personality that he truly didn't care any longer. Now, finding humanoid contact again, the desire to be anything other than an animal was returning bit by bit. itw a sunsettling to his status quo, and morally a minefield he would have to cross, but he didn't want to stop it. Not right away, at least.
"Who taught you the tea recipe?" he asked suddenly, changing the subject.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:57 am
"It was my mother who taught me how to make it," Koko replied settling down in the chair where her flute rested on the end table near by. She left out the bit that it was the same tea she had given him when they first met. "She taught me most of the domestic skills I needed in that time."

She wasn't sure if she wanted to continue the subject. Her mother died when she was eleven and then she had to learn from the other woman in the tribe. Then she took a sip of her tea.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:04 am
"mhm." drake enjoyed the gentle warmth the tea brought to his hands and wtached the steam for a little while. he sensed that the subject was uncomfortable and so he made a decision to open up a little.
"You know, i was actually thinking earlier, in your room...when I look back I can't remember my mother's face anymore. Isn't that terrible?" he laughed humorlessly. "She outlived I and my father, so it's not like I was a child when she passed on - I had a sharp adult's mind. So why would the memory fade so easily?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:09 am
Koko was about to respond with some sympathy, but then realized he was trying to change the subject on her behalf and perhaps cheer her up?

"Well, you are an old man," she replied, "and memory is the first thing to go." She wa never that great at being funny so she stared down at her for a moment before taking another sip.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:17 am
Drake laughed.
"Here's hoping that my bladder isn't the next to go." he returned, holding his tea up in a 'cheers' sign. he then chewed his lip a little in thought.
"You know, with all the modern media around i'm sure I coudl root out some family history now I think about it. I remember when i was 7 or 8 we had a family portrait commissioned. Perhaps it's still survived. My family were well connected so surely someone took notice of us - historically speaking."
He wondered if he had a death certificate and what one earth it would say.
"Perhaps that world wide web thing would help."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 am
"So does that mean you'll be wanting to borrow my laptop downstairs in my office?" Koko replied setting her tea down. "You're welcome to use it too," she said looking to Judith. Her important files were protected by a password so she felt safe letting them use it.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:32 am
"you know hwo to use one of those?" Drake said, finsihing off hsi tea. "well, i suppose you have more of an incentive to keep up with the times...i think i'll need a little tutoring, but I would like to try."  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 167 168 169 170 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games