Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
New Batch Of Ninja?~2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:08 pm
*walks out of her room*
< soo now what Bahumet?>
Bahumet: < first become the enemy of ur friends>  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:29 pm
Kura nodded and pranced back to her own room. Zero looked around."I don't trust this..."He thought to himself.  

Blind Anbu

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:34 pm
Kokoro had an uneasy feeling, she knew that she wouldn't be able to sleep tonight "......"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:38 pm
*walks back into my room*  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 1:52 pm
The swirling chakra tattoos disappeared from Hikari's arms as she slumped to the ground. "That. Was. Too.... much..." Hikari gasped through harsh breaths.
You're just too young....
Or you're just way too powerful....
Oh, I'm touched....
Don't be....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:54 pm
The un rised from behind the mountain, it was morning already, Alure yawned at the sunlight wich hitted his eyes...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:00 pm
Kokoro was sitting on the window sill reading a book. She took off her reading glasses and placed her head on the window's glass she could feel the warmth of the sun she sighed "It's morning...." she said quietly.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:26 pm
Alure took of his clothes, "At least I sleeped one hour" he said, entering the shower, he was nervious about the reunion with the kage today...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:31 pm
Kokoro got up and opened up the window to let the breeze go through. "really...i am not looking forward to anything today..." she muttered as she walked into the bathroom.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:36 pm
While washing his body, Alure looked at his heart, he used his sharingan and saw the seal that marked his life, he closed the water, he opened the curtain and catched a towel, he started to dry himself...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:41 pm
Kokoro brushed her teeth, took a shower, and got dressed. She walked out of the bathroom her hair still soaking wet "I wonder if anyone else is awake still?" she mumbled asking her self as she pace around her room for some reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:02 pm
*sits on the bed*
Bahumet: < after the mission we ditch the humans and seek out the tiger and the tortoise>
me:< alright Bahumet......... that'll mean that i'll be betraying Konoha......... just like i did last time when i killed Daisuke 10 years ago>
Bahumet:< but he tried to kill u..... and ur sensei said that it was alright, cuz u didn't have a choice when u did >
me:< .......... heh..... its funny that now i reveal the slash on my headband and leave konoha to save the world if Juubi should ever come or go to demon realm and then never return>
Bahumet:< do whatever floats your boat  

cmsntn05

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:12 pm
Kokoro jumped out of her window onto the rooftop again. "Ah~ I just love this breeze!" she said taking a quick stretch as the wind blew gently.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 pm
Hikari sat helplessly on her bed. No sleep... this isn't good.... She looked out past the window sill. Hmph... at least we know where the Tortoise is... I'm not so sure about the Tiger.....
You know, you have to stop listening in on people's conversations....
Don't tell me what to do mundane... I can do what I like.... Harimi hissed.  

iTammie-chan

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:23 pm
Zero yawned and tied his headband across his forhead. He strapped his katana to his back and walked out of the room.

Kura was fully dressed in her ANBU outfit. Her headband was tied loosely around her neck.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games