Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
Macabre Manor Boarding School (AlwaysAccepting,monsters,etc) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Heck Yeah!
  Umm, no, sorry...
  Im sending a pm now!
  Goldz!
View Results

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:33 pm
Unable to hold his breath any longer, he took a shallow breath. Though his nose was quite a bit better than a normal person do to his condition, he was satisfied that he this girl was not a vampire. Snapping back into a semi-friendly mood, he nodded a curt nod which was followed by a rather generic greeting. "Pleasure to meet you, Ma'am." Was all he said, before he went back into his shell. That was when he felt the presence stalking through his mind. He fought against it mentally, his eyes darkening by the degree as he did so.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:49 pm
Danika smiled at those around the table. "Nice to meet you all." She said nicely. She didn't usually hang around the other students, but she now had no idea why she no longer minded. She hoped Alec didn't become wary of her because of what she was, but she wasn't the worst thing out there, and she was sure the others could tell. .

Lydia had been up in her room, looking out the window after typing up some of the stories she had heard earlier in the day. It seemed there were quite a few new people coming to the school, right before Halloween too. There was one she saw outside, one that was blonde. There was another, one consumed with shadows. She opened her window and made her way outside. Wondering if either of the two would notice.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Though his pace was steady and possibly overconfident, he was stopped by the strange sound of a window opening followed by footsteps. He stopped where he was and looked up at the source of the sound. Seeing as Xeno had prepared himself to see anything, the sight of a girl was less than eventful. Nonetheless, he watched her with suspicious and very cold grey eyes.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Lydia let herself fall from the third story ledge as if it were nothing, and landed gracefully on her feet as if she had merely jumped off a table or something as short. She felt a pair of eyes on her, but didn't turn to look at them. Instead pulling her hair out of her face..

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:21 pm
Xeno continued to watch the girl as she stepped off the ledge and landed with perfect grace. Wait, she just stepped off a third story ledge and landed perfectly fine, that can't be right. He thought, still watching her. His face was blank, though his eyes watched this curious creature with intrigue. He knew nothing about this stranger other than one thing, which he knew was irrefutable; this female was deffinitely not human.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:32 pm

Lydia walked around a corner, wondering if the one spying on her would follow. She hid where no mortal eyes would find, and waited to see. Whatever it was, they weren't entirely human themselves, and she was curious.

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:44 pm
Xeno closed his eyes and said something to himself in a barely audible tone, not that it would've mattered. To anyone else, what he had said would've seemed like absolute jibberish. When he opened his eyes, his sight was enhanced tenfold and he was almost completely invisible. He followed in her path in as much silence as he could muster, his breathing the only thing that was truly audible. He stopped once he had gone around the corner and scanned for anything out of the ordinary. With his newly enhanced vision, he found the female and stared at her before mentally repeating the counter to his invisibilty. He stared at her with his stormy grey eyes before saying, "gotcha," in a dark chuckle.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:53 pm

Lydia smirked at the stranger, she hadn't been expecting that, but she didn't show that she was suprised. "That you have, bravo!" She praised him. "Quite talented, to be able to sneak up on a vampire. Nice trick there..." She stated, smiling. "Oh, my name is Lydia..." .

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:00 pm
Xeno watched her with a stare as she spoke. Only when she mentioned being a vampire did he spur a reaction, though it was that of a that-makes-sense-now look, and it only lasted for an instant. "It comes in handy ever so often." He stated, snorting lightly before bothering to introduce himself. "It's a pleasure to meet you," he said in an emotionless monotone before adding, "I'm Xenophelius, but please do call me Xeno."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:05 pm
Alegra felt herself grow warm. It had been an unusual day thus far, what with classes being canceled and everyone still greeting everyone else.Rising form her seat next to Alec, she kissed his forehead softly and smiled down at him."If you all will excuse me. I have a bit of spell-casting I must attend to. It's been a pleasure meeting you all."
Alegra cast a glance at Ace before she walked past, offering him a slight nod of her head. "See you around...Ace," she said softly.
Once outside in the hall, Alegra reached into her bag and pulled out a small book. Its cover worn with age, the pages both falling out and nearly so. Turning to the page with a ribbon of gold pressed between it, she briefly skimmed the list it showed.
"All right... looks like all I need are a few maple leaves. There are bound to be a few of those lingering about this place..." she said to no one in particular as she headed towards the school's main entrance.  

Shy_Red

Green Dabbler

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:07 pm

Lydia noted his name, it was different, and neat, in her opinion. "Now that's a name I haven't heard before, no, not really." She said thoughtfully. "Oh, um, do you always talk without expression?" She asked nicely. "Not meaning to sound rude or anything, but most I meet add something in there. Quite interesting though." She mused. .

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:13 pm
Xeno's eyes flickered ever so slightly at her question. "What difference does it make to you?" He said in a tinted voice. Her question hadn't quite struck a nerve, but most people didn't bother to ask stupid questions like that one when they first met him.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:21 pm

Lydia shrugged. "None really, just curious. It's been so long since I've been a human, I forget what it's like, so I tend to ask questions. And, I take it you aren't completely human yourself..." She stated, musing over his expression. "Feel free to ask me mundane questions, I won't mind." .

(I've come to realize that Lydia is alot like Luna Lovegood, spacey with all the right intentions...)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:29 pm
(I'm loving the pun in that.)

Xeno nodded at her assumption though he argued with himself over whether to tell her of not. Figuring she really wouldn't care much, he fessed up, but left out a certain key point. "No, I'm not completely human. I'm a warlock." He said, warming up ever so slightly to this strangely curious vampire.

CARBON PiXELS

Aekea Elder

shauna_marie

Vicious Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:36 pm

Lydia raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that's all you are?" She asked, for she had been around warlocks before, but they didn't smell quite like he did. She shrugged again. "Well, if you say so." She added, discreetely inhaling again, catching his scent, yup, there was definately something else there .

09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff