Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)
The night world...soulmates ACCEPTING NEEDS BOYS AND GIRLS! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:18 pm
"Ahuh" Emily said completly destracted by the stare down she was having with the cheer queen. Not to soon after word the girl began walking forward and emily tenced slouching in her seat to make it sound as if her presens didn't matter.

"well if it isn't emily she said sarcasticly. "And who is this handsome young man? i doubt he is with you..i mean after all after you're last boyfreind left you for me i would think a date was impossible for you" she said her voice sickly sweet but low so it was just them. a few kids chuckled though.

"glad to see you around though emily i was getting tired of having to pick on outher people. your reactions were funnyer" she laughed making a mock pout face.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:59 pm
Nich stood with a cheerful smile. He put a hand on emily's arm briefly.

"Ill introduce myself Emily."

He stood in front of the girl and leant casually against the desk he had been sitting in. he pulled a zippo lighter out of his pocket and began to play with it idly in his one hand. body language was important in confrontations.

"My name is Nich, and yes Im here with Eimily. You know, im not usually very full of myself, but i can guarantee 100% that im a step up from whichever guy emily lost to you. Do you know what Kharma is? Of course you wouldnt allow me to explain. its a hindu tenet about divine justice, wherein for some reason justice is dealt by a divine nature. You see, maybe it was kharma that made you pick today to make fun of Emily, because of all the horrible things you probably do to others, excuse me where am i to judge? You just seem like a bit of a b***h..."

He scratched his 5 oclock shadow and realized he'd forgotten to shave this morning.

"Similiarly, thanks for the compliment, but you know im not too partial to blondes, and call me old fashioned but i like a bit of chase with my women, and mostly open arms, and less open legs if you can catch my drift."  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:34 pm
Emily listened to nich talk kind of surprised. when he finished she couldn't help but to bust out giggling. He actualy said that?!

"ha ha well amanda it seems you were cought tsk tsk" emily shook her head laughin at whT NICH SAID UNSURE IF PART OF IT WAS A COMPLAMENT TO HER OR NOT.(sry)

Amanda looke dutterly ticked off and shocked. she pointed a finger at me "i suggest you watch it" she threatened and saunterd off as the beel ran for class to start. "oh wow..thanks nich she needed to hear that one couldn't have said it better myself" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:33 pm
Nich sat back in his sdesk in a casual way. he seemed to lounge even though it was a station built for working.

He reached over and rubbed Emily's shoulder.

"C'mon did you really think i was gonna let that fly? Besides that, that chick is obviously just trying to piss you off, im nowhere near handsome."

He winked and smiled at her.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:42 pm
Emily chuckled but thought it was nice he was trying to comfort her.

"No I didn't expect you to. I could handle myself easily but your way of doing this was funny. And you're right you're much better than handsome" she smirked back as the teacher began his lesson

(lol i just thought of the cutest song for these two)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:42 pm
Nich chuckled, he had never thought of himself as good looking in anyway. Then when his hand was svered he figured the freak factor had put an end to his appearance.

Nich wasnt sure what to think of the lesson, it seemed like this man was just telling him very obvious things, and he soon gew bored.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:26 am
Emily usualy was active when they had class discussions but she was silent this time just listening. They were talking about the reactions of humans to certain things wich seemed obviouse to her. She was distracted again anyway. She just couldn't seem to focus on anything.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 pm
Nich found himself staring off into space a bit and realized that Emily wasd doing the same. He grimaced at this. It was all well and good for him to not bother paying attention but emily actually needed to succeed at this.

He stole some paper from emily's book and pulled out his pen. he had one of those fancy fountain pens with his initials on it. The pen had never originally been his they were just coincidental initials, he had traded a pawn shop a gold chain for it a year ago.

The note read.

'Emily, pay attention. Just because im here doesnt mean that ill be helping you with your homework and stuff. On an unrelated note, where do you want to get lunch?'

He signed his name a little messy and passed her the note.  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:04 pm
Emily slightly startled blinking at the peice of paper on her desk. She glanced at nich and opened it scanning it quikly. She smirked slightly.

"Sorry didn't mean to drift off I've heard this all before. Besides he won't give us homework often." she taped her pin on her desk a moment thinking. "I don't really care I usually eat here but wherever is good for me" She wrote in small cursive and then gave the paper back to him. A small symbolf of a rose was at the end of her note. her own personal sighning.

She sighed again trying to pay attention to what the teacher was saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:33 pm
Nich grinned down at the note and waited simply for the class to end, it seemed lecture format to him, and it was full of poeple chiming in with what they thought were insightful ideas.

It was really getting to him by the time the bell rang and he stood immediately and offered Emily his hand.

"That was purely dreadful, where to now?"  

Noltic

Silencematters

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:10 pm
Emily took his hand and stood up slinging one strap to her bag over her shoulder. Even in school he was polite. She was glad class was over.

"Well Actaly I was thinking why don't we go out to eat? I have an hour for lunch because I have a free period next" she smirked hopeing he would agree.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:30 pm
Nich grinned thats what he had been thinking about earlier. he had 150 dollars he hadnt bribed anyone with so he figured he would take amily somewhere nice.

"That sounds great Emily, where you want to go, i mean anywhere literally. You deserve some pampering for stickin with me."  

Noltic

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:31 pm
((sorry i aint been on, i got really messed up saturday night, and most of my time has been spent limping to and from school, and healing.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:35 pm
emily thought a moment chuckling. Him she didn't realy care. "I don't mind just somewhere with a good salad I guess" she smiled. she loved salads and they were so simple. But it was nice of him to take her out.

(its alright realy..if you don't mind me asking what happened are u ok?)  

Silencematters

Noltic

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:13 pm
Nich laughed... he put his arm around her then and exited the classroom, people had probably been wondering about them all class, and he could have given less of a s**t to keep up appearances, he wanted to show his girlfriend she was special to him, so he did.

"I say anywhere in town, and you want to go somewhere that serves good salads.... your impossible. Here's how i see, theres a sushi place across the street, and a seafood place down the street, and if you say anything about fast food, Ill shove you in a locker, and dont think i ouldnt do it, because you know i could."

He laughed and squeezed her shoulders a little before letting his arm drop and walking alongside her.

((In one night i fell over a fence and messed up my knee almost got beat up by strangers limped a kilometre, caught a cold, and got hit on by a gay guy.))  
09 Level 1 - Casual RPs (archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff