Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fallen Warriors Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:15 pm
*Yui comes in to the room*
Yui: oi Ryoku-san breakfast is ready
me: oh.... ok i'll get dressed and meet u ok
yui: *smiles* hai *then leaves*
me:.......... for now on this is my home  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:28 pm
Aimi was about to reach the doors to his office she sighed as she looked out the windows. "man...."  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:23 pm
* i got dressed and went down stairs for breakfast*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:53 pm
Alex was in the outside of the village, near the woods, he was training, he gripped the wado and slashed a tree, then put the wado away and sighed, he walked to the village again...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:09 pm
Yui: has already finished setting the table*
Yui: oh Ryoku ur just in time
me: oh ok......... *sits down at the table and notices that Manaka is sitting across from me drinking tea*
manaka: oh good morning Ryoku
me: good morning Manaka-sama  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:49 pm
Alex was bored, "Man... there is nothing good at this village" he sighed, as he remembered his mission, he sitted on a bench that was near a park...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 pm
*while eating breakfast Manaka noticed the pace of how i was eating*
Manaka: alright boy...... tell me what's wrong?
me:........ oh...... its nothing Manaka-sama
Manaka: don't forget ur part of this family now.... so please feel free to talk to me or Yui about it ok
me: h-hai  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:10 pm
Aimi had given the papers to Yurete and made her way through the village as she saw Alex again. "Oh! Alex~" she said cheerfully as she skipped towards him until she tripped over a rock. AGAIN.  

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:13 pm
*after breakfast i go into town doing some grocery shopping for Yui*
awweee man....... why me *looks at list*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:28 pm
Alex catched Aimi just before she hitted the ground, "Hey, it's the second time you finish in my arms" he laughed, letting her sit beside him, "How are you doing Aimi?" he asked, he was happy that someone he knew had finally appeared...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:31 pm
"Thank you! I have problems with tripping" she said with a small laugh as she sat next to him. "hmmm...I'm doing fine despite the fact that I fell asleep on a couch." she giggled a bit. "How about you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 pm
Alex smiled, "Good... everything is fine" he said, he looked at her, "Sleep on a couch?" he laughed, "You should get some rest", Alex closed his eyes...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:40 pm
Aimi nodded "I was to lazy to give some documents to Yurete so I fell asleep on one of his couches in his tower..." She yawned "I guess I am a bit tired" she saw him close his eyes. She smiled a bit as she leaned her head against his shoulder, her long purple hair getting tangled. "I'll just take a quick nap here...so stay still" she closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly. She had been known in the clan to be a fast sleeper who could sleep anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:44 pm
Alex was tired also, the training had consumed a lot of his chakra and energy, so he put his arm around Aimi and take her closer to him, he was happy, his mind drove away from the black dragon thing and Manimarco, a smile drawed on his face as he looked at Aimi sleeping peacefully, he closed his eyes...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:53 pm
Aimi smiled a bit as she had dreamed about things. She dreamed about her parents when they were still alive. She saw herself in her younger form happily enjoying herself with her parents. She tried reaching to them but once she grasped them they disappeared into flames, and the image turned to a burning home. She saw herself getting dragged out of the home by Yurete. She saw screaming for her parents. She had always wondered how her parents died that night. But she couldn't remember the events, only the fact that they were gone...  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff