Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
The Package- A Role Playing Goof Off! (AC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:33 pm
"so where is this terrible monster now? assaulting inncoent towns people?" thalon asked sarcasticly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:46 pm
"Feh, no... hes not that kinda beast, hes too smart to be a beast... and way too annoying!" Murdock growls out again. "He made fools outta all of us, moving the mirrors around, getting us lost and using stupid card board cut outs of himself to show his image on every mirror!"  

kemenlith

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 6:03 pm
"Yeah, I'm thinking that this guy is a narcissist or something." Tifa offered, rolling her eyes. "Who else would have so much entertainment by reflecting himself everywhere?" she asked, adjusting her hair while looking at herself closely in one of the mirrors. "And hi, Count somethingorother, I'm Tifa Lockheart. Y'know, the famous one? I have a bar and know Cloud personally."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:18 pm
"Hello fair lady" he said bowing he quickly raised himself again and pulled a small wad of yellow paper from one of his pockets "a gift for being more graceful in your conversation than this man who has still not introduced himself to me" he threw it to her and when it left his hands it turned into a small yellow flower he then walked up to a mirror and started tapping it.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:04 pm
Murdock twitched, angry, trying to ignore the flower trick. It figured this guy would be stuck up, most from nobility were probably like that. "I am Murdock Jacelon.... I am a mercenary, I don't usualy stay for too long anywhere, I'm not really famous and where I'm from doesn't matter. That graceful enough for ya'?" He spat, leaning back against a mirror, glaring at Thalon.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:15 pm
Thalon was taken aback by the man's hostility at first then he smiled and said "Yes quite so" Thalon looked down and noticed the spit he walked away from it.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:23 pm
OOC: He didn't actualy spit, its just a way you say something... I think... ah well, too late now.

"Good..." Murdock mumbled. "Look, lets just all try and get out of here.... this place is annoying the hell outta me..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:29 pm
OOC surprised h I see that makes sense now

"why did you even come in here if you don't like mirrror houses?" Thalon asked before taking out his black gun "everyone please step away from that wall this thing has a pretty big blast radius" he said pointing to the wall across the room from him  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:38 pm
Murdock sighed. "Me and Tifa'll explain once we get out... and I don't know if thats a good idea, there are other people in this place too...."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:44 pm
Thalon looked dissapointed "oh that's to bad I guess the building would have collapsed on our heads anyway so it's probably a good thing you said that" he cheered up "so how do we get out?" he asked.  

Cecil Helden
Crew

kemenlith

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 11:48 pm
"Thats the kinda the hard part... the beast thing I told you about? He rigged this place so the mirrors move and show his images... me and TIfa have kinda been going around in circles, I guess....  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:20 pm
"Yeah, circles. Though it could have been triangles or rectangles...." Tifa added with a shrug, sticking the flower into her hair, thinking, 'doesn't Cloud like flowers?' "Well, I doubt we're any closer to getting out by just standing here, so should we continue on? Wait... Mr. Count guy, how exactly did you get in here anyway?" she asked confusedly.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 5:15 pm
Thalon looked at Tifa like she was stupid "It was a singularity caused by people from the future learning inter dimensional travel and gaining the ability to store infinate mass in a space the size of the tip of a pin then sending all of the toxins in the air from there dimension into another dimension the space they sent it to was that dimensions equivalent of the area where I live in sector 3 well actually that was how I left this world and the reason I came here is I was probably standing in that dimensions equivalent of here when the mod booted me" he then put his hand on one wall and started walking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:41 pm
Murdock followed Thalon and nodded slowly. ".... What?"  

kemenlith

Cecil Helden
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 6:54 pm
He sighed "the future people made a interdimensional portal built something that compressed matter and put all of there toxic waste into it eventually it got so dense it made a black hole which ripped me through the spacetime continuum" he found an opening and went through it.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff