Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Neko High (plz post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:58 pm
.......... quit ur tears.... crying won't bring anyone back from the dead i learned that lesson may of times and now i can't shed a single tear  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:10 pm
*wipes away tears*.........  

emopanda32412

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:40 pm
"That.... That's a book I wrote. It's a story about a girl who cried almost everyday. Finally, she stopped crying and became dedicated to helping depressed children like her. She became famous, but was then assassinated." Reiba muttered.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:50 pm
Hunter opened the book and began to read it. "it sounds intresting."he told her. he took out a cd and put it in a big cd player that was in her room. he turned it to a certain song and then let the music fill the air. it was a song called world so cold by 3 days grace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qj5mdak7s4&feature=related [link to song.]  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:53 pm
((I love that song.... Sang for Talent Show, but I got disqualified since it was too 'suicidal sounding'.))

Reiba sat down in a chair, flipping through her sketchbook. She landed on the page that she had been drawing when Hunter had woken up and slammed the book shut. "Never mind, you can't look at artwork. Any of them." She muttered, placing the book on the table. She then turned around to go check on the noodles in the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:59 pm
[ the song awsome...... well i think they disquallifed you cause their taste in music sucks. ^^]

He kept reading he looked at her when she slammed the book. "why can't i look at the artwork?" he asked a bit curious he looked back at the book and smiled at it. he enjoyed reading the book.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:29 pm
"Because I said... you're not allowed to look at the artwork." She murmured, facing her back toward the living room where Hunter was. A wind blew through the window and flipped the book open on the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:31 pm
hunter said "then it's a good thing i don't care what you say." he went over to the sketchbook on the table. he looked at it after the wind stopped blowing. he smiled at it. "your such a good artest."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:33 pm
Reiba's head whipped around, her glare landing on him coldly. "Shut up, and go away." She hissed. Don't look at the last page, don't look at the last page... She prayed in her mind. "I would kill you right now if I wasn't stuck here trying to make sure the noodles don't burn."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:38 pm
Hunter said " i promise i wount laugh or make any bad comments about your art work. besides you act as if looking at it will kill you." he lookaed all of the art work. after he saw all of it he flipped the page to see the last page of the sketch book.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

cmsntn05

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:09 pm
.......... its how i was raised....... my clan can't show weakness  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:01 pm
Marius smiled, when a name come to his mind, he smiled, he standed up...  

Suad Sparda

3,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Mairuchi

Magical Hoarder

12,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:39 pm
Momo leaned back on the bench closing her eyes as she felt the soft breeze brush through her hair. "Ahhh...nothing like the season of fall..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 8:24 am
*looks at the sky*......... i need to get back....... so seeya around  

cmsntn05

iTammie-chan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:33 am
Dammit. Reiba hissed in her mind, leaving the pot on the stove. She grabbed Hunter by the ears and pulled him out of her apartment door. "I take back what I said earlier. You're not allowed back in this room again." She screamed, slamming and locking the door behind her.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games