Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply Graveyard
The World of Darth [ON HOLD] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:47 am
Louis closed his eyes.
Blood...
He could see the face of the King. He could here screams and shouts.
The vampire was breathing deeply and slowly to calm down and avoid the nausea caused by the vision. He needed to look at it fully and to distance himself from it.
Burning flesh...
Louis frowned, eyes still closed.
Something was off...

-----

Emilia woke up with the last ray of sunshine disappearing. It took a moment to the wolf to remember where she was. Slowly the news and events of the previous day came to her mind. She growled.
She did not want to remember.
The meeting at noon...the dismantling of the Unit...the meeting with Leon...
She grunted. She owed that man a thank you.
Slowly she sat on the bed and stood up. She winced. Her rib was broken and her left hand was not in a good shape.
Yet she felt much stronger than during the day.
She yawned and stretched, then grabbed her shirt which she casually put on only closing a couple of buttons.

She needed to find Leon and thank him before going for a run in the woods. Tracking his scent was truly easy now that it was night out, plus the man was not far.
She entered the bar and immediately smelled the two men who had harassed her earlier. She looked at them both and gave them a flashing canine smile to which they responded by running away from the bar.
She did not laugh, merely smirked and turned to Leon.
She grabbed a seat at the counter next to him and ordered a pint of ale.
"Evening..." she growled at the ranger.

((Just rp the NPC guards smile
It's now the evening-night.
Welcome back Ultima!))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:07 am
"Evening," he responded not looking at the woman, holding the perspiring glass of alcohol in his hand. He lifted it to his lips and took a sip before setting it back down, "it's going to be time for you soon isn't it?" he asked, his voice sounding more grave than it needed to be for something that was supposed to be a simple disbanding meeting, "why do you think Angeles is involved?" he asked suddenly, though his tone was flat and a little hoarse from the burning the alcohol had done to his throat, "she isn't part of the unit, and in fact had refused every offer given to her to join."

Leon tapped his fingers against the counter in thought before finally looking over at Emilia, instantly regretting doing so but his expression never changed from the calm serious expression he seemed to always have on, "I guess I should be on me way," he said simply, downing the rest of his drink and setting it back down with a hard thud. He deposited two coins on the counter and made his way past Emilia without a glance and went outside, un-tethering his horse and jumping up into the saddle.

He turned Samuel around and began to head towards the outskirts of the city, but he wasn't leaving, he needed to find someone and ask them some questions.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:11 am
Kageko sighed as she noticed the cave growing darker from behind her, much darker than it should have been. the girl couldn't help but think even though she knew that she would simply have to continue on, If the girl remembered correctly, most of the guards were stationed at various points within the castle and on the walls, but only a few of the gardens had actual guards of their own. The herb gardens around the kitchen, just like most of the others, did not have its own guard. To make things even easier, the pungent smell of the dried herbs that were hung nearby often confused the noses of werewolves. As for vampires, Kageko was able to block of their general probes for the most part. Of course, even that depended on luck.

the girl thought as she reached the area the well was located in. In her hands was a lighted match to help her see in the darkness of the cave. Below her feet was a small lake of water and about a hundred meters in front of her was a large stone column that she knew to be the well. The gap between the roof of this cavern and the lake wasn't all that big--just enough to have her stand up straight in--and the tube of the well didn't go deep underwater. Stepping cautiously into the water, Kageko felt her way over to the tube and, after taking in a lungful of air, dove down to its underwater mouth. In no time, she was within the tube instead of outside it.

With the stars shining down, there was no need for Kageko to light another match--not like she could--so she simply moved on to positioning herself so that her left foot and and left hand were jammed against one side of the well while her right foot and right hand were jammed against the other side. Remaining in that position, the girl began her slow but steady ascent up the well, slipping every now and then thanks to the mold that started to grow in it in between its periodic cleanings.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:35 am
Emilia blinked at the ranger. "Time for me?" She took a sip of her ale as she waited for him to answer.
In the night, she could smell him even better to his usual scent, alcohol was added. His voice sounded lower and she wondered why.

His question surprised him. Not that the question wasn't sound, but the fact that he asked her opinion after having spent the day sneering at her.
"I have wondered about it too." she started. "So far all I can see is that although Angeles is not part of the Unit, she has helped us in the past and is the most accurate vampire hunter in the kingdom. She is also close from the royal vampire family." said the werewolf before drinking some more of her beer.

To her surprise, Leon finished his glass at once, gave her his usual serious look and passed her to leave.
"I guess I'll see you later..." she grunted a little disappointed. It was as if the man had regretted asking her a question and was trying to get rid of her.

She stared at her glass with a sigh and drank quickly the rest of her ale. She did not want to go to that meeting and she knew that Louis had spoken to them as if he was leaving them the choice...

She put her glass heavily on the counter with a coin and rushed out. She did not want to be alone, not this night, not after what she just learned and so far the closest person she knew was...Leon.
She ran after him and his horse and put herself in front of him, fists on her hips, looking up at him with defiance.

"I have a question: do I disgust you or something?"  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:49 am
Leon pulled back on his reigns as Emilia suddenly appeared before him. Samuel snorted and shook his head. Leon blinked, "not at all," he said, sounding almost surprised at the question though his expression remained the same, "werewolves, vampires, humans, they're all the same to me," he added, his voice hard again, "just people."

A slight amount of emotion entered his eye for a second before vanishing instantly, "that's what they've always been and what they'll always be, and eventually the world will come to realize this fact or die," with the rare glimpse into his heart over Leon clicked his tongue against the roof of his mouth and steered Samuel around Emilia and continued on his way.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:01 pm
Emilia looked at Leon. His answer surprised her a little. A 'no' or a 'yes' would have been more than enough. But that 'at all' somehow puzzled her.
She was surprised as he shared with her his vision of the world of Darth. A vision she had believed in for years and years. A vision she wondered still existed in her heart.
She looked at him as his icy blue eyes seemed to flicker for a second before turning back to their serious and cold gaze.

As he motioned his horse to pass her again, she opened her mouth to speak up with her usual angry and rage tone, but her voice was only sad and tired when she spoke up. "Will you be there at the meeting today?" she asked the man on his horse but without looking at him.  

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:04 pm
After a long while of slipping, climbing, and slipping again, Kageko finally managed to reach the top of the well and crawl out. there was no moon in sky. Whether that was for better or for worse, she would find out soon enough. Keeping low, the girl then proceeded to quickly run into the herb garden, allowing the pungent scents of the various herbs to run over her clothes and help her camouflage from the noses of werewolves. As for the vampires, well, she really hoped that they were more focused on the outer part of the walls than the inner. Soon after she had exited the well, she came upon her next target: the storage shed. Immediately, Kageko went down to her knees and began picking the lock to it. It was a simple lock, nothing complex. Why would the lock to a storage shed need to be anything but simple?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:05 pm
"Yes," answered Leon simply, not bothering to turn or even slow his horse as he continued forward. Hoping that Emilia was satisfied he began his search for Louis. The vampire should be relatively easy to find, not to mention he seemed to always appear to whomever was looking for him, possibly due to his talent.

Leon's eyes were cold and hard once again, his face set in seriousness, on the horse beneath him moved, a black tail flicking back and forth with every step.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:31 pm
Emilia looked at him. Obviously disgusted or not by her, he did not want her company.
She felt somewhat reassured to know that the range would be there. But she chuckled sadly as she looked at him going away.
What good would it do to have him there? His allegiance went to his King! What would he care about the Unit?
She had some hope from what he had said earlier...yet what were personal conviction compared to authority for a soldier?

Despite not wanting to being alone, she did not follow him. She just looked at his back until he disappeared.
"I need a bath..." she growled to herself and started running towards the forest in her favorite spot. She soon found the slow stream and removing her clothes jumped in the cold waters trying to calm herself.

---------
Louis was breathing heavily. The vision was worst than he had expected.
He could barely suffer the sight of Her death and after having fought the nausea for a while, he just jumped out of the carriage vomiting on the side of the street. Humiliating for the vampire, yet there was nothing he could do about it.

He had seen many visions of the noon meeting with the King. Several of them had evolved in the past days as the choices people involved in the meeting would make, had changed too.
Yet, in the last days, all his visions had been dark and filled with blood and death.

He ordered his servant and jumped on the closest roof looking over the city. His oath had been taken several centuries ago to the triumvirate. Today two were dead and one was but the shadow of himself. Today he would have to make a decision. Fulfilling his oath might mean refusing to obey the orders of his sovereigns.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:38 pm
Leon wandered around for a bit before finally stopping at a wretched scent. He looked down at the ground then at a carriage that he recognized as belonging to Louis, then looked up at a dark silhouette against the dark sky. He dismounted and walked into the building, taking the stairs and not even giving a glance to the family who's dinner he had just interrupted. He climbed up several stairs before opening and slipping out the window.

With incredible acrobat-like maneuvers Leon flipped up onto the roof and stood up from his landing calmly and looked at Louis, "I came for your talent, though you might know that already."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:50 pm
Emilia was resting in the water, floating on her back, staring at the moon. 'Not at all' the voice, the eyes, the scent seemed to be following her. For a moment she also remembered the lone wolf she had met. She had found him attractive too. What was it with her?

"I've been alone for too long." she grunted with a sigh. For werewolves and vampires who had lived for so long, it was custom to have a 'partner'. Yet she had always been the lonely time getting away from anyone too interested in her. But lately she had noticed how she was more sensitive to males around her. How embarrassing!

"At least not Louis..." she chuckled with a smirk.

-----------

"I told you before Leon, even if I see things does not mean they will happen...and I don't see everything either."
The vampire was looking around.
"They have no clue..." he shook his head.

His gaze turned to the ranger. A surprisingly dangerous man for being a mere human and Louis had learned not to underestimate him.

"What do you want to know?" he asked at last, still unable to remove the bloody image from his mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:02 pm
Leon glanced out at the city at the vampire's comment before looking at him again with cold eyes, "you and I both know what is going to happen tomorrow. I don't need your talent to know that is a trap," he tilted his chin down, making his expression even more serious, "I want to know what happens to your vision if I decide to go. Will it make any difference at all? If not, I won't bother coming," in his heart though, he was going. Only Louis saying that his presence would change nothing would he change his mind.

He owed loyalty to no one, the triumvirate was a joke to say the least, and now it was crumbling, and the world would begin its journey to self-discovery. It would only turn out one of two ways: prosperity or destruction.  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:09 pm
Louis did not looked at the human. Leon and Angeles were one of a kind. Lone warrior of their own race which refused to follow anyone. For a long time Louis had hoped to have the straight of being free, but he remained a warrior under the order of his King. But now was there a King left?
He sighed.

"In all my visions, you are here."
He paused and looked up at the moon.
"This is not whether you come or not which will make a different, but what will be your choice once you are there which will change all..."
The vampire looked then at the ranger.
"What will you do if you come is the real question..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:15 pm
Leon listened and nodded before looking out at the city, "I see," he said before sitting down, letting his legs hang over the edge of the roof, "and what is your decision?" he asked simply without looking at the vampire, "what's her decision? All of their decisions combined, able to take a turn at the last second, perhaps you should not even bother worrying."  

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 pm
The corner of the vampire's lips raised for a second before lowering in a dark grin.
He did not answer Leon's questions at first.

"Whatever the choices of some...tomorrow some members of the Unit will die..." his tone was dark.

"However some's choice might save lives."

He sighed.

"You might save lives..." he whispered.  
Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games