Welcome to Gaia! ::

おはようございます!!! A Japanese Learning Guild~ Open!

Back to Guilds

This is a guild where you learn and teach Japanese! There's roleplays, lessons, contests and more!This is also for people who love japan ! 

Tags: Japanese, learning, teaching, roleplays 

Reply にほん Japanese Roleplays~
Story Tail of Ruuna Ame school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think we should do the event soul sociaty?
Yes
80%
 80%  [ 4 ]
No
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:35 am
Rogu picked her up by the neck of her clothes and dragged her back to school. "Im going to have youki take a look at you, ethier walk by yourself or im dragging you". He stopped giving her the option to walk or be carried by him  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:43 am
"Sorry, dear but I do not think I can walk by myself. I already used up all of my powers allowed in human world." Nanao said. "That I hit my head would not have been a problem by itself but with using all of my powers up I am glad that I still live." she explained to Rogu-kun. And believe me, Rogu-kun, I am speaking the truth. she told him through her thoughts despite knowing he can not read minds.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:46 am
Think back of what happen yesterday when the curse grow, Youki kissed him. He don't know how long it will take the curse to be cured but as long as it can and will be cured, he will have to accept the offer. "So? Are you going to start training me?"

Hearing Naoto agree to do that for the school, he is glad. "Well then, we will start from the basic." A blink of the eye, Youki teleported Naoto to a desert while he is monitoring Naoto somewhere else, in other dimension. Hot and sand stormy. "Your first training is your eye sight, touch, smell and hearing...I'll be watching you from a distance."

This is an illusion right? Then, I am able to do this. He thought. Then he see something jumping out from the sand and ready for battle.

But the fact is, it is not an illusion. It is a real battle. The creature is a wild sand beast. Who is known as the guardian of the desert. He eat any living creature that crossing in the desert.

The sand creature attack Naoto from below. Naoto fell down and find himself got a scratch in the belly. "s**t...I thought this is not real..." He try to attack the beast at first but the sand storm is too strong and he hardly can see the beast coming. He is injured...badly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:49 am
Rogu picked her up and placed her ontop of his shoulder. He then ran through the window and smelled the scent which he followed to the room. he slammed the door open. "Youki i want you to take a look at shini-chan please, and if you would spare the time, she seems quiest injured". He was biting his tongue with every word he spoke, wishing he wasnt so polite to such a perverted teacher.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:58 am
Youki is in the class, monitoring Naoto's battle in the desert. Then here comes the little brat Rogu requesting him for looking at the injured shinigami. "What's wrong with her?" He take a quick look at the shinigami and make a potion with all of his chemical stuff he got on the table. "Take a drop of it... she should be fine after taking it. Now, if you don't mind...I am kind of busy." The monitor is like a mirror floating mid air, showing Naoto's battle in the class. Just as I thought, he's never been trained.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:07 am
Nanao obeying Youki-sensei´s order took what she was given to. "I have to thank you, sensei." she said. Hmm... I do not know why he is helping me but I do not mind at all. she thought.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:08 am
Rogu passed the potion to shini-chan and looked at the television and began to watch naoto with youki sensai. "He does not seem to have had any training, he has a powerful aura but not the power to control it....reminds me of this new demon power i have gained thanks to you Youki sensai". He watched carfully at them.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:12 am
Shi mata...I can't even lay a hand on it. I will die if I keep on like this. He is panting and couldn't stand up. "Think Naoto!" He couldn't see the beast coming 'cause of the storm, couldn't hear it unless it jumps out from the sand and it got no smell...That's it! I can feel the sand moving faster whenever it jumps out in front or behind me. The sand at his left hand is sinking fast. Now that he know where is it coming... "Found you!" He was right! The beast really jump out from his left this time. A water blade is formed as he use his water magic and cut the sand beast into two. The water stick on the sand and become mud. The sand beast couldn't move with it's sand skin becoming sticky...

He did it. Youki doesn't hesitated and hurry send Naoto back to him. "Well done." He then turn to the other two. "You still want something from me?"

Naoto is badly injured and thirsty after coming back from such violent desert. "I thought I was dead..." he then giggles. "So good to be alive."  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Rogue Ryu

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:27 am
Rogu could smell blood, as he did he suddenly had an itch around his neck which he could help but scratch constantly. "Well i was about to say that my brother was dieing after i kicked him once in the face. Might already be dead though....oh well. And for some reason i feel like ripping this coller off, its itchy and its hurting my neck for some reason". Steam began to come from his neck as he continued to strach, his eyes not looking away from naoto at all as he spoke.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:35 am
Nanao just wanted to leave there. "Oh, I shall leave. Thank you again for helping me, sensei." she said and left the class room walking into the direction of her own class.  

-laurel_the_faerie-

4,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:40 am
Youki pull off Rogu's hand away from the collar again. "Don't scratch." Spraying something cool breezy on the cat's neck and then give it to him. "Spray it on your neck whenever you feel itchy."

Having some energy left, Naoto trying to stand up by himself. But he couldn't and fall on the floor again. "Damn, it hurts." He presses the wound on his belly which the sand beast attacked him the first time. Blood puking out. Afterall, he is half human and the recovery speed isn't that speedy for a half breed.

The heart aching when he see Naoto's current condition. He quickly carry Naoto up and heal him with his power. The wound on the belly closed up and so are the other wounds. He smile and relief after all the wounds are healed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:53 am
"well if you feel like saving my brother before i become a murder then go ahead, i dont mind if you dont however". he then waved bye to naoto and returned to his own class, turning back for a second to speak to naoto. "If you ever need a training buddy that isnt a monster i will be happy to help, i myself need to train my own power it seems". He then went in the direction of his class.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:02 am
Naoto is feeling a bit dizzy, rubbing his head. The cat guy was being nice to him he wonder why. Afterall, he is different from them. As a half breed...

"You alright?" Youki look worry. He is feeling a bit guilty for sending Naoto to a real battle even though he know he is never been trained. "Maybe I should get you a easy one next time." He smile guiltily.

"I'm alright and no need to worry. Although I'm just half breed but hey, I'm an elite right?" He smile and placing his hand on Youki's face. What the heck I am doing? He realized his act and pull away his hand. "Y-y-you should see if Aku sensei is fine...don't you think?" He look away and sweating.

It seems like Naoto is responding to him now. He smile happily. "Ok...I'll be right back." He didn't touch Naoto afraid that he will feel awkward more about it and left the classroom to see if Aku is dead.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:08 am
Aku's jaw was snapped, he was bleeding heavly and unable to think correctly and unable to move as well. He then looked around, everything was a blur, he knew the cause was his brother, and he was worried that he would have to die now, since he was unable to do anything with his injuries.  

Rogue Ryu

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:19 am
"You are this weak. Aku?" Youki found Aku laying on the ground unable to move a bit. "Seems like I just created a dangerous pet for my own." He sighed and feel a bit sorry for Aku who is half dead there. He feed Aku some healing pills he made, putting into his mouth and fix his jaw with his hand pushing the jaw to the left and right.  
にほん Japanese Roleplays~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff