Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Purple Moonlight Haze~*

Back to Guilds

Tags: Purple, Moonlight, Chat, Hangout, Moon 

Reply ~~*RPG Area!*~~~
(temporary) breaking lines rp (cos gaia's being stupid) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:30 am
Koko smirked at Drake's play and took another sip. One drink wasn't going to send her into shameful behavior in front of Judith and their host-at least not this one since she smell the blood in it. That helped with the alcohol too and that she ate not to long ago.

"You look like you're in deep thought," she commented glancing at Aridas.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:34 am
"mhn?" Aridas looked up quickly as he was snapped out of his musing, not sure if he'd caught the tail end of a conversation or not. When he figure dout what was going on he laughed at himself.
"oh sorry. I was just thinking..." he said, though he realised that sounded foolish since it was obvious.
"mainly thinking about simplifying my life a little, actually. I tend to have a habit of juggling many things at once." he shrugged.

"like what?" drake asked, leaning over and fussing a pup again as one tottered past him.

Aridas shrugged again. "I don't know. getting more sleep, for one. that might be a sensible idea."  

dragontamer363
Crew

0Moon_Maiden0

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 am
"I can relate to that," Koko smiled in reply. "I ran herbal shop back in the states. I had fallen asleep behind the counter several times....not comfortable to wake up from in that position. I think I averaged maybe 4 hours of sleep normally."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:42 am
"I can relate to that," Koko smiled in reply. "I ran herbal shop back in the states. I had fallen asleep behind the counter several times....not comfortable to wake up from in that position. I think I averaged maybe 4 hours of sleep normally."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:49 am
Aridas smiled at the shared experience. he looked curious.
"Surely that meant you ran it in the daytime? How did you do taht without alerting suspicion?"

Drake smirked, knowing the answer but letting koko speak. He did find it hilarious that at one point there were three 'sun-intolerent' people in one tiny town.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:55 am
Koko laughed lightly with a small smile. "Well, I did some research on medical condintions," she replied. "I found a report on a girl who had a horrible allgery to sunlight so I claimed I had it too. Of course the town was still leary of me at first and gossip was spread around. Eventually things settle down and business got better."  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:00 am
Aridas smiled. "Ingenious."

"When I and Judith came round we pretended we'd met her online and had teh same condition." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:10 am
Koko glanced at Drake-remembering how originally she wanted to get Drake out of town as fast as she could. That thought slowly stopped to once old memories were jogged back up. "Once we were on friendly terms," she remarked and looked to Aridas. "We hadn't seen each in nearly 200 years....but memories eventually trigger." She glanced back to Drake who had snuck into her home and jumped her after getting out of the shower.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:15 am
Aridas nodded.
"Siring is a powerful thing. You're not liable to forget it for long."

Drake nodded, though his face had clouded slightly as he dwelt on his old mentality. It seemed a world away form what he was now. that was a very good thing.

"aye, right enough." drake agreed. "I still remember everything about my sire, I still feel kind of loyal to him even now, though he was a complete b*****d."

"well it's an important bond." Aridas shrugged.

"Do you remember yours?" drake asked.

Aridas looked indecisive.; "Yes, though I knew him for a total of maybe 8 hours. My siring was a drunken mistake on his part. I tracked him down when I eventually woke up and realised I could return to my family, and he skimmed over vampiric rules with me before buggerig the hell off. I never had a desire to track him down again."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:21 am
Koko gave Aridas a sympathic look when he told them about his siring. But at least he had his family. "How did your family take the news," she asked. "If you don't mind me asking."

Her one hand massaged up Drake's spine and neck until she got to his hair and comb it gently with her fingers.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:34 am
"For all intensive purposes they'd already buried me." he said, looking uncomfortable. "I tried to get back in contact with my mother...it was semi-successful. She just thought i was a vision. it was comforting enough for a couple of days but then i left them. There was no point in staying. My real father's still around, but i don't intend see him again..." he said vaguely, frowning.
"I thought about retuning to what was left of my family a generation or two later, but again there seemed little point."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:39 am
"I see," Koko replied not knowing what else to say. So his father was still around? Did that mean he was turned to?

She set her glass down and then put her hands on Drake's shoulder's-squeezing lightly. She hadn't meant to bring up memories that other might not want to remember. So she tried to think of a way to bring up the atmosphere.....but was coming up empty. Only the pups provided entertainment to lighter the mood.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:45 am
"Still it's cool looking back and trying to find family members whoa re alive now." Drake said optimistically, remembering hunting around on his family tree. "And Koko knows hers, which is awesome."

Aridas gave a thin smile in agreement, though was still dwelling in his own dark little world. he started getting twitchy as he replayed the first few days of his vampirism over in his head a couple of times. he looked down doubtfully at his drink and considered refilling it.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 am
Koko chewed on her bottom lip. "Well, now that we're settled and gotten to know one another a bit more.....when do Judith and I get to be shown about town?" she suggested to the guys. Actually she just wanted to go back to the water but there was time for that later....lots of time.  

0Moon_Maiden0

dragontamer363
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:53 am
Aridas looked interested. Since he was dwelling on the past the living room seemed to have perceptively shrunk to an uncomfortable size and he was getting twitchier. Escaping into the fresh air would be a welcome release.
"Whenever you like, I can show you the sights." he said  
~~*RPG Area!*~~~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games