Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
~Love Story~{Full! Starting!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:02 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"That he would," Theo laughed, caressing Rika's cheek as she frowned. "I will return to the library as I would, but now with a much brighter tomorrow to await me," Theo said, leaning forward and kissing Rika once more before he had to depart.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:08 pm
Rika Lora Garret
User Image
Rika frowned when Theo was out of sight, and returned to the warmth of her room. She looked around, "Now it really does feel empty.." She put on her night gown, and began to brush her hair. She looked at the ribbons that laid on the mirror, but continued to brush her hair. When she finished, she looked at her bed, "Eh, im not tired at all...." She said to herself. She sat on her bed, made herself comfortable, and laid down, looking at the ceiling. "I have to get to sleep, i have a big day tomorrow..." She said, and with that thought, she drifted to sleep.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 7:19 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageAfter having quickly obtained the times for the wedding ceremony tomorrow, Theo left the Garret Estate and returned to the library, where he worked briefly on making a sign that he hung on the front door. He had smiled, looking at it, before ging back inside, leaving the messege that the library would be closed the next day from his marriage out for people to see. Having finished, he climbed a staircase, opening the locked door of the fourth story when he reached it, and entering what was his room, changing there and falling to sleep in his own bed for the first time in quite a while, making him miss his much warmer place on Rika before sleep overcame him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Rika Lora Garret

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
While Rika still slept, the sun rised. When she awoke, she yawned, and said, "Theo?" still half asleep. She rubbed her eyes and sat up on the bed. She ran a hand though her messy hair. She looked around the room, remembering the night before. She stood up and went to sit in the chair, facing the vanity mirror. She tilted her head to the side, looking dazed. She picked up a brush and began to brush her hair, noticing how quiet it was. When she finished, she put on a dress and exited her room, making her way into the ballroom to see the preparation for the wedding. Rika smiled, then frowned when she remembered her mother wasn't there to help her prepare for the wedding. Rika was about to return to her room, when she saw Amelia approaching her. "Ah! Rika! Come with me, i will help you get ready. Rika was shocked, but smiled, "Thank you Em." she said, giving her a tiny smile as they made their way to her room.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:27 am
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo's dreams were blurry, flashing by in the night as though anxious to be done with, to usher in the new day. Waking to the sun, Theo smiled, almost unable to wait. But, it's bad luck to see the bride before the ceremony, he reminded himself. Opening his closest, Theo smiled again. At least one task would be easy for him, picking a suit to wear. He only had one, but it was as good as anyone's and he tried it on experimentally then, enjoying the sight of it fiting on him before he changed into a more comfortable attire, then only having to wait for the time to go by before the biggest day of his life.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:10 pm
Rika Lora Garret
Amelia helped Rika get ready for the wedding. Amelia was able to find a fancy wedding gown she ordered, but Rika shook her head. "I would much rather use my mother's wedding gown, it will make me feel like she is her with me..." She said with a tiny smile. Amelia smiled back, and hugged her. "Oh Rika, you are just like her!" She said as she stepped out to get the wedding dress. Rika sat down on the vanity chair and looked into the mirror. Her hair was in a bun, and she frowned. She then took of the clips that held her hair in place, smiling as her hair cascaded down her neck. When Amelia came back, she smiled to, "You know, that is a better look." She said as she closed the door behind her, helping Rike get into the dress. The dress was the traditional white, and hand intricate designs that made it look like a work of art. Then, Amelia took the veil and placed it firmly in Rika's hair. She and Amelia turned to the mirror to see the final result. Amelia smiled and began to cry, "Your so grown, i remember when you were just a little girl..." Rika smiled, "Oh Em, dont cry..." She said as she gave her a hug. Rika took in a deep breath. "Alright, im ready.." She said after Amelia grabbed the bouquet, slowly making their way into the hall.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had found ways to spend his time before the wedding, most of which was in a state of near-panic as he wondered just what he was meant to do. As such, he spent a good hour at a flower shop, asking the lady's opinion several times about which flower would be best to adorn on ihs suit, then mistaking himself for needing a boquet and almost purchasing a dozen before rushing off, dodging every speck of dirt he almost ran into on his way to the church. Arriving, he had to seat himself in one of the pews, slowly regaining his breath and his composure after a time before moving to stand at the altar, imagining what it would be like in the next few hours.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:45 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika began to panic as they made their way into the hall that stood outside the church. She took in a deep breath as she signaled Amelia that she was ok. Amelia smiled, and told one of the servants to start the music. As soon as she heard the music play, she began to panic a little again. Amelia opened the doors, and Rika began to walk, all the while hoping she wouldn't trip. She closed her eyes for a moment and took in the smell of the flowers, like the ones Theo and her had found the day of the hunt. Rika smiled, and now felt confident as she walked down the isle.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:34 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo had watched those of the Garret family attending file into the room, Rika's father coming in last and taking Theo's hand, shaking it almost excitedly, which brought Theo to assume he had looked over the Book. Feeling confident, Theo had awaited, then had to keep himself from gawking when the music began and Rika entered. She's beautiful, Theo had to tell himself, speechless as she approached, smiling then as he saw the flowers she had picked were the same as the one on his suit, and probably for the same reason.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:39 pm
Rika Lora Garret

When Rika opened her eyes again, she caught sight of Theo, and her heart began to race again. When she arrived to the front, she smiled at Theo. She still felt slightly nervous, obviously because this was something new to her. She took in a deep breath and went with what was to come.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:16 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo smiled at Rika, wishing he could kiss her there, but he knew he couldn't until the right time. He took her hand nonetheless, listening to the man before them reading verses from his Book. When it came time for the rings, Theo had to take it from his own pocket. It was odd then, as he turned for that moment, able to then see the Garret family, then the empty half of the church where his family would have been seated. Looking back at Rika, he held up her hand and slipped the ring onto her finger.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:23 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika smiled, feeling slightly guilty at how full her side of the pew was, but felt better when she remembered that after this, he would be part of her family. She hid a frown that came from her mother not being able to see her, and that her original parents were not their either. She smiled, thinking that now would be an opportunity to have her own family, even though she hope that would not come for a while. She followed as to what she had to do during the ceremony, smiled the whole time, images of her future life flashed in her head.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:34 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User ImageTheo listend quietly again, then speaking as he was told by the holy man. Then came the vows and he spoke his wholeheartedly, listening to Rika's with a smile before it was time for their kiss. At last, that long awaited moment had arrived, making Theo feel a littl nervous as he lifted the veil from Rika's face, smiling as he leaned in, slowly taking an arm around her and holding her as they kissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm
Rika Lora Garret

Rika smiled, and was glad that she was finally married to the man she loved. After their kiss, they walked out of the church, Rika covered her eyes as the sun hit when they arrived outside. She clung to Theo's arm to whisper something to him. "So, does this now make me Rika Lora Niveus?" She said with a playful smile.  

born toulouse

T Swiss

7,400 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm
Theo Anderson Niveus

User Image"It does, unless your father strongly wishes to have his name carried on, though I would like mine to as well, so it certainly does," Theo told her as they walked towards the Garret estate. Theo's home being the library, their wedding celebration had been decidedly set in Rika's home.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff