Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Player's County

Back to Guilds

People of all kind who love Role Playing (( RP )) (: 

Tags: Role Play, Acting, Community, Friends 

Reply Romance // Drama
Even the undying need undying love.. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:37 pm
Mira raised an eyebrow slightly as she pulled a box of pancake mix and a frying pan out of a cabinet "What's so funny?" She started mixing the pan cakes and started cooking the bacon.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm
Oblen lays back on the couch. "Ah, that you didn't even wish to know of what I could eat... I found it a bit funny."  

Shadowing Death
Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

Ghostly_apparition

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:15 pm
MewLettuceRush
Hannan laughed, and shook her head. "I'm probably the only one who calls him Mousey. And, he's probably the only one who calls me Human," she said, scowering. Mousey//Ratt struggled in the chair, glaring darkly at Hannan. "So, what? You're just going to let him kill me?" He asked, thrashing around more. Hannan just took a seat on the floor, shrugging. "Why not." She said in a cold voice, her eyes narrowed. "i hate you."

Isaac smiled as the look of shock and complete desperation covered Ratt's face."I ask you once more.. WHERE IS THE MIST?" Ratt looked at Isaac and shook his head." Hhheee wwwent undeer ground. he doesnt eat hummans anymore... he feeds off animal blood now.. he's changed into a more human like creature than what he was.." Isaac looked at rat." You mean he used to look like a bat like creature?" Ratt started to shake his head and faster than even a vampire like him could react Isaac had him against the wall a silver blade to his throat." WAS HE A BAT LIKE CREATURE!!!" Rat quivered." He never looked like a bat.. if your looking for the beast.. your in the wrong place... the wrong country.. hes in the original place of our birth.."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 2:21 pm
Mira frowned slightly and raised an eyebrow "Oh really?" She took out another frying pan and started cooking the pancakes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:21 pm
Oblen rolls his eyes. "Yes really." He then looks around and spots the remote. He raises an eyebrow looking at it before picking it up and looking at the many buttons. He pokes the one that reads 'mute' first, but it didn't do anything, because the TV isn't on. He then pokes the one that reads '1', but that didn't do anything either. He shrugs before setting it back down.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:27 pm
Mira shook her head slightly and continued with the cooking.Watching Oblen out of the corner of her eye she chuckled quietly "The tv's not turned on." She flipped the pancakes over and started on the eggs.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:46 pm
Oblen looks up to the TV, but then asks "Is the TV the black fish tank?..."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:52 pm
Mira giggled and made the plates "Yeah, thats the tv." She walked into the living room and handed Oblen a plate.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:04 pm
Oblen takes the plate and eyes the food on it with a tilted head. "... Mmm..." He said smelling the stream from it. He then looks at the remote before handing it to Mira. He then pokes the eggs with his fingers. "... That's going to feel odd to hold."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:12 pm
Mira smirked slightly and hit the power button and the tv came on, showing the loony tunes running across the screen.She raised and eyebrow slightly and laughed "Your supposed to use the fork."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:56 pm
Oblen looks down to the fork before picking it up and poking his eggs with it and bringing it close to his mouth. "Hm... there are a lot of rules for food I see..." He said before biting into the eggs, which surprisingly had taste even though it lacked in much of a smell.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:33 pm
Mira smiled and rolled her eyes as she sat on the other end of the couch and too a bite of her pancakes "Only if you don't want to be called a barbarian."  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:35 pm
Oblen shrugs. "Well, you haven’t ever met the barbarians like I have... pretty neat guys... like to 'party' and such... reminds me of the Huns." He said before taking another bite of eggs.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:25 pm
Mira gave him a quizzical look and raised an eyebrow slightly "The Huns..?That was well over 2000 years ago..." She took another bite of her pancakes.  

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

Shadowing Death
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:54 pm
Oblen shakes his head. "Not those Huns... The "Hun"s that hang out in the alleyways... you know them females that offer some guys a 'good time' and stuff... "Hun"s. Although I have heard of the huns you spoke of... just a bunch of guys on horses..." He said before taking a bite of pancake.  
Romance // Drama

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 158 159 160 161 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games