Welcome to Gaia! ::

Junjou Romantica Guild

Back to Guilds

In here we'll be able to get to know each other, role play, chat about your favorite characters, write fan fic storys or draw fan art, etc.. 

Tags: Junjou, Yaoi, PureHearted, boyxboy, Romantica 

Reply Roleplay Forum
A Place to Call My Own Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 2:12 pm
User Image
<3xoxoxoxoxoxo Mika ^-^ If life is so fair, why do roses have thorns?xo
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo"I love life... and boys. "xo

"Tired? Seems like a fever... If you want, I can stop by a store and get you medicine. Unless you have some at home?" Mika offered, his eyes full of concern.
Having a fever for over a week... That can't be good.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:18 pm
User ImageoIяoha MisakixoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoX
"Searching long and hard for myself"

"...I'll be fine." He smiled to the other, "My fever has always been like this since I was a child. Sooner or later it'll break."

Xooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoмood: Calmx
"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image

"Later... sounds bad. Seeing as you have had it for awhile now. Well...I'll keep my fingers crossed for sooner." Mika said, actually crossing his fingers now on the wheel.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:23 am

Iroha chuckled to the other, "...Thanks for taking me out, it was fun."

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:51 pm
User Image

"Hey, anytime. No problem. If you ever want to just hang out, give me a call. Don't be afraid to ask." Mika replied just as he pulled into the driveway to his home. "Hmm, what a shame. It looks like our night has come to an end." Mika said with a little frown. "Well Iroha... It was definitely really awesome to hang out with you." Mika said, giving Iroha a pat on the shoulder. "All the same, if it is alright with you, may I give you a hug then?" Mika asked, a bit unsure.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:48 am

Smiling, Iroha looked to Mika with the light in his eyes re-lit, "You know I'm not a girl, right?" he asked, chuckling. "But...thanks..." he said as Iroha got down from the cars and headed back in the house, wobbling. His grandma would meet him at the door and allow Iroha in the house. She would wave to Mika as Iroha went to his room to sleep for the night.

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:54 pm
User Image

((Got down from the cars? Sorry, odd wording.))

Mika chuckled too. He shrugged and watched Iroha go in, making sure he got there safely. Even though it was a short walk from the car to his house. Once Iroha's front door of the house closed, Mika went into reverse and drove off, taking a last glance back to see the lights turn on in Iroha's room.
Good night Iroha.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:14 pm

Walking into his room, he slipped onto his Pajama's as his grandmother would walk in when he had finished changing. "My, you've sweat quite an amount, Iroha-chan." she said, a bit worried about his condition. "I'm alright, grandmother." he said as she would nod and hand Iroha his medicine. Taking it, Iroha would place the pill on his tongue, and drink his water to let it slide down his throat. "Good night grandmother." he said, handing her the glass as he laid down in his bed. His grandmother would tuck him in and place a cooling pad on his forehead and wished him a good night. Once she had left the room, after turning off the light and closing the door, he would once again fall asleep.

((O.o.c: Lol sorry, wasn't thinking much.))

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:24 pm
User Image

((You are typing in a different pretense then normal. "would" as if it didn't happen but will. Lol, are you out of it tonight or just trying a different form of writing?))

Mika pulled into the driveway of his apartment and entered it. There on his couch, Lucid lay. Mika smiled, being silent. Lucid was asleep and Mika dared not wake Lucid. The only time Lucid would stay the night at Mika's was when Lucid was in a bad mood or was upset about something. Mika took out a blanket and covered Lucid then went to bed himself, falling asleep instantly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:06 pm

The next morning, I woke up with that fever again. I sighed, but shrugged away the feeling of annoyance. "Last night was worth it." I said to myself, now staring at the ceiling as I heard my sister from next room leave for work.

((O.o.c: shrug~ it doesn't really matter to me, but thanks for pointing that out.))

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:55 pm
User Image

Mika woke up around 10:30 the next morning. He wasn't surprised to find that Lucid was already gone, the blanket neatly folded and on the couch. Sometimes it is as if Mika imagined Lucid, the way he disappears at times. He would asked Lucid later what it was that bothered him. He stretched and stared out the window at the sky. It was decently bright, the sun shining nicely after the few days of rain.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:58 pm

As I laid in bed, I turned my head to the left, staring at my cellphone and the back stage pass from last night. "...." for some reason...I hope that he would call me...why?

((O.o.c:GAH I just realized I switched to first person! ... oh well... xD))

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

Mika paced around the apartment for quite awhile before picking up his phone and calling Lucid. He had found out that Lucid wanted a place to stay at because him and his boyfriend got into a fight. Which was unusual. They rarely fought. Mika hung up with Lucid, giving him comfort before doing so. As he looked through his past calls, he came across Iroha's number. Mika paused, debating whether he should or shouldn't call him. He decided to. He wanted to check and see if his fever had gone down. He hit the talk button on Iroha's number and waited for an answer.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:49 am

Hearing my phone go off at the moment and at the right time, I flinched. "...." taking my hand out from underneath the covers, I reached over and picked up my cellphone. Flipping it open, I looked at the caller I.D. "Mika..." Pressing pick up, I answered, "Hello...?"

"A place to call mine."

The Lost Elegy
Vice Captain

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250

LucidElliotAtray
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:00 am
User Image

"Hey Iroha, it's Mika. Umm, so I was just wondering if your fever had gone down at all?" Mika asked nervously. He didn't know why he was nervous or what for. But he kept his voice calm and in control.  
Roleplay Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff