Welcome to Gaia! ::

Forgotten Dreams

Back to Guilds

A place for people to roleplay, both beginners and experienced. 

Tags: Adventure, Anime, Fantasy, Love, Vampire/Dragon 

Reply <3Romance<3
Elemental love. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:13 pm
Emily smiles at him "Your welcome," Then rushes off to get the blankets and pillow. She felt slightly light headed as she reterived the items. She had never had a person over to her house it made her nerveous.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 pm
she is the one... she's beautiful, kind, and she makes me feel a kind of happiness i've never experienced before...  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 pm
Emily returns carrying blankets and pillows and throws them down on the sofa. "There, you are all set for tonight. So what would you like to do now? You are the guest."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:27 pm
"i would like to do whatever m'lady finds that peaks her interest." a warm, heartfelt smile  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:30 pm
She smiles at him and plops down into a chair. "You're so polite. So where are you from?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 pm
"i don't know, exactly. And thank you very much for your compliment. Greatly appreciated."  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:34 pm
"Your welcome, but I'm only being honest. So do you like the town so far?" She smiles at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:37 pm
"I do very much. There's one person in particular that lights this whole city up, in my own personal perspective"  

Dracerdis

WithDrawFromReality

2,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:39 pm
"Really who?" She looks at him with curousity.

((Oh gtg night night. TTYL ^.^ ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:42 pm
"Emily" Drac is blushing bright red now! (Have a blessed night smile Drac realizes Emily has fallen asleep. He places his blanket on her and sleeps on the couch without the pillow or blanket.  

Dracerdis

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:03 pm
Drago ran through town. it was geting dark so he then decided to create a flame in his hand. he looked around. he had many years as a scout in wars so he had some experience finding people. not finding any signs of where she was, he stoped and tried to fallow his heart. it told him to head in to the woods and so he did. he started to feel her presence more strongly now and started to run to where she was. when he found her he stoped in his tracks and looked at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm
Drac notices the fire and vanishes into the shadows. He doesn't realize the flame-wielder is an ally so he grabs the figure as he appears unnoticeably in the shadows. He flips the character into the ground "You aren't to step a foot near Sonia until you identify yourself!"  

Dracerdis

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:58 pm
Drago becomes angry and stands up.
Drago: you have no right to step in to the affairs of the heart boy! step aside!.
he draws out his blade and stands in an offensive stance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm
Drac smirks. "I am Dracerdis, King of the Shadow Angels. We are surrounded in shadows. Any efforts you forthcome are futile and pointless, imbecile! I don't know who you are but i do know my friends shan't be harmed! Not on my watch!"  

Dracerdis

Spicerelf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:16 pm
Drago: well i dont care who you are! you are not going to keep me away from my love!
he then created fire around his body so that he looked like the human torch. he then ran at you with his blade ready to attack Drac.

(sorry but i just wanted to make something random. also, did you notice that both our characters names starts with Dra? its crazy. mine is like dragon and yours is like draco. lol.)  
<3Romance<3

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff