Welcome to Gaia! ::

Crime & Investigation Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those interested in crime, criminology and forensic science. 

Tags: murder, criminal, forensics, serial killers, crime 

Reply Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related
Main Story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:05 pm
""why" is not important but "what" sure is. As for the friend, that sounds perfect. If you can, please live life like it's normal. I just need them to stay out of trouble. Jason is coming with me but there are two kids and Christy. once we save your brother and Anne we might be under radar, so I don't know when I can see either of you again."

*Seth thought. He knew Ellie was fuming with him and Christy was too. Christy had something very helpful though.*

"Christy, take this." He handed he a tube from the Scare. "This is a tube that checks my blood every twenty minutes to make sure I'm stable. The same mutation that Jason has, I have. If possible, can you learn about this thing? You could be the only person who can cure it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:14 pm
((I'm waiting for her reply razz ))  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:10 pm
[[OhMyGod!! I'm so sorry!! I need to remeber to check all my guilds!!]]

Christy barely followe the housing conversation. As long as they got what they needed, she was fine. They were the ones that needed to be taken care of. She took the tube, and held it up, looking at it in the natural light. She lowered it, and loked aty Elle, and nodded, smiling before looking at Seth. "Okay,I'll definetly try. But shouldn't you trust a longer working proffesional?" She loked t Ellie, and shook her head lightly, telling them both "Others could cure it. But I'll try, I will."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:18 pm
((It's all good. you have like 30 of them. If you want guys we have this story in a more active area and with a change in the virus if you want to play there instead.))

"Every geneticist in the government is trying to experiment with the gene for manipulating it into a weapon. You'll be doing loads more than any of those idiots."

*He said idiots with utter disgust. He did the math with his scanner. He knew that the odds of it mutating were practically 99.8 percent in ten years.*  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:25 am
Ellie sighed. After only seeing Seth for like twenty minutes, already he'll have to disappear again. "Well, first of all I need to take you guys there. There's no way he'll show himself, even if you mention that I brought you guys there. You have to give me your word, and the other guys too, that you will be inconspicuous while living with him and NEVER tell anyone where his hideout is. If you do, I'm going to hear hell from him and that's the last thing I need, especially from this guy. He's resourceful, and too big of a loss if he decided he doesn't want to help me anymore." She scratched her head, re-remembering where he lived.

((Looks like I'll be doing another character profile pretty soon 8D))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:33 am
((You don't have to if you don't want to. This waas just meant as keep those guys out of the picture for a while.))

"One guy is mute, one guy doesn't like society, and the last is really nice and considerate. I don't think it'll be a problem. I'm sorry to drag you into this. This virus has impacted your life more than others. I'm sorry. I'll rescue your brother and Anne soon. This seems like it's going too fast though. I know that we have a plan but I'm not quite ready to leave. This is the first time I've seen my best friend in years. It would be rude if I gave orders and left. Why don't I buy you a M&M mint milksake? You too Christy. After the nightmare that you've gone through you deserve something too. Although unlike me, you're on the good side of the law. You can still use your office here. It has more equipment than you could believe."  

Evan_or_L
Captain

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:49 pm
((-smiles at the comment of an M&M Mint Milkshake- Wow, now I'm really craving one razz ))

Ellie smiled. "You remembered what I like. It's okay, I understand and I really don't mind helping you. You're the only person that I can really trust anywhere, and the only one who really knows that he is my brother."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:49 am
[[I want a milkshake now!!]]

Christy nodded at the mention of a milkshake. "I think I'll use my office still." she said, and put a hand on Ellie's shoulder. She smiled at the girl, and mouthed. 'Food! Yayz!' before laughing. Christy's humor came out at the oddest of times.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm
"Alright let's go."

*Seth turned his scanner on and he told jason he was going to be out. He turned it off again.*

(Wait a second, why does jason have to come along everywhere? He can escape for himself.)

"Christy, how fast can you run? Ellie, you still practice parkour right? We still need to avoid that kid without the eyebrows."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm
Christy looked at him, and she choked out a strangled laugh. "How fast can I run? I have the demon cat, remember? Juneko ran at least 6 miles at top speed looking for you." She laughed again, and shook her head. "I can run Seth." That d*mn cat....oh no!!! No one's at home to take care of Juneko!! Aww man... she frowned, and huffed, thinking about it.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:29 pm
"Oh that's right I remember. Wait, what's with the face? Are you worried about the cat? You can have someone pick it up for you. You have class 3 authority. Anyway, lets go."

*Seth began to run rather slow to warm up. After about five minutes, he stopped, stretched, and began to sprint. This is his favorite part of running, the obstacles.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:08 pm
Christ nodded at this, and watched Seth jog off ahead. She grabbed Ellie's hand and started after him, walking behind. Then he took off. It was Christy's imidiate instinct to run after him, she hated being left behind, even though that wasn't his intention. Firmly holding ellie's hand, she ran behind him, keeping up, and running behind. "I think I'm going to kill him!" she said, and twisted out of someone's way, moving Ellie with her.  

DarkChevalierAngel
Vice Captain

Versatile Businesswoman

2,850 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 3:14 pm
*Seth looked back and saw the girls running behind. He started running through the street and into the subways. He waited for the girls to catch up and he purchased three tickets. He just needed to avoid L. They were drawing attention to themselves. The route he was choosing was two blocks away from the cookout. (milkshake place)*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:55 pm
Ellie smiled at Christy's enthusiasm, then smiled even wider at the thought of doing a bit of parkour. "Of course! Why would I give up such a fun sport like that?" After running for a bit, she let go of Christy's hand and started to do some tricks on the walls and stuff for fun. She knew they had to be serious, but it's been too long since she last enjoyed parkour.

((Sorry for the late post, brother got keyboard taken away. I just got it back today razz ))  

Fallen Without Sin
Crew

Friendly Shapeshifter

8,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Regular 100

Evan_or_L
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:03 pm
*Seth watched Ellie do the tricks. She was very graceful.*

"alright we'll take a subway. Underground equals untrackable by freaky kid with no eyebrows for now."

*Seth got on the subway and saved three seats.*  
Roleplay:(Intentions) and all things related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces