Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Monopoly
  yes
View Results

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:33 pm
Tozzar smiled as Simon came at him with cuffs, if he expected him to freak out he would be disappointed. Tozzar was used to being cuffed at this point. It was hardly a thought for him. His smile was not about the cuffs though, it was rage. Rage so deep and so dark that he could even display, he had to smile. "When I free myself, and you know me well enough to know I will. I will hunt you down Simon. I won't kill you Simon. I will slowly and painfully torture you. Your screams will echo threw my command ship, they will be played across the net feed. All will hear your screams of pain as I show people what happens to those who betray me. Kill me now if you wish to live Simon. But it won't matter. You claim I had 15 seconds of fame? Kill my army. Kill me. Parade my corpse for all to see, you claimed my army one of a martyrs, what do you know of martyrs Simon? They inspire people with their death. You can't stop what I have done, you can't turn back the clock. Even if an army doesn't rise to stop you the word is out. You will find countless agents against you. At every turn people will be doing what they can to stop you. My rebellion is not mine Simon, my rebellion is an idea, and I am not that idea, you can kill me, but you can't kill my idea."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 8:31 pm
“Your rebellion is made up of a bunch of idiots. What is so worth saving in this galaxy? I see it and see a bunch of waste. I think it is time we do away with everything and start again on a perfect, giant ship, where people are made perfect.” Simon’s lunatic face spoke fanatically of his dream. “Capital Prime will be the center of the universe and I will be her ruler!”

“You dumb s**t! You lead me out of hiding and then get me trapped like this.” Gerald was furious. He shuffled around so he could face you and then spat on the ground. You never looked back at him. Your eyes tore into Simon’s skull. You were filled with so much rage you could go off like a nuclear bomb at any moment.

“It’s too bad you never figured out what the Cordek were up to. They never would side with the Irrational Numbers. With your force out of the way they will have no choice other than to forfeit whatever machine they have created. Goodbye Tozzar.” Simon laughed one last dark chuckle. His sinister beat was the first you have ever seen of his true nature, unlike the awkward communication expert he played. Simon turned quickly to leave after his final words. He did not want to show you his worry. He knew he could not kill you. He had to turn the galaxy against you before he could do that. As long as you were in captivity however, there was always a chance you could ruin his plans. That chance scared him fiercely.

The telth guards quickly placed bags over your head and over Gerald’s head and for good measure, the butt of a rifle slammed into your face.

When you regained consciousness there was nothing but pain. The room was dark and damp. The little light that entered the area seeped in through the bars on your cage like a ghost. Wherever you were was some forgotten forsaken place. The air was poisonous to breathe, either because your ribs had been bruised from constant beating, you were on a planet with so much atmosphere pressure everything on your inside was about to explode. You squirmed with anger as you fully became aware of your imprisonment. As you moved you noticed something did not feel right. A heavy pain beat through your whole body like the banging of a drum but not in your dominate tentacles. You looked downward to notice both had been sheared completely off. There wasn’t enough of a moment to hold back your reflexive screams. It hurt. Everything hurt.

“So it wakes!” Came a dark slither of a voice. “You have no way to win. Your army has fallen. You have failed in every way possible. All of this has come because you tried to stand.” A buzz of light turned on down a long hall as the voice creped around a corner. The light hurt your eyes. You were probably dehydrated. The oncoming head ache verified that theory. The strong Telthasian accent emphasized every s beyond what was necessary. The voice belonged to one of the ugliest telths you had ever seen. A long scar circled around his body until it crossed at one of his eyes. He braced himself against the bars of your cage. “Would it not be much easier to just submit?” You had no idea what the telth was talking about but if you were still alive then you guessed the Irrational Numbers still wanted something from you. “If kneeling will be too much of an effort I can take your other dominate tentacles (legs) as well!” The voice cackled. That settled it, this telth would have to die too. Your kill list was quickly growing.

“Don’t tell them anything Tozzar. Simon’s ******** plan didn’t work out as well as he thought.” That voice belonged to Bergheim. It was quickly followed by the sounds of his screams. You noticed on a table in the hall were both of Bergheim’s robotic limbs. “Terra, Dowser, and Barney got away.” His voice put the first smile on your face in weeks. More screams filled the area.

“Please won’t you tell me what this is?” The creep motioned to the wall to your left. A screen was playing footage from a Tithlitel ship that was facing your headquarters. Just before a nuke hit the battle ship this entire ship vanished in the blink of an eye. Nothing remained of your army’s ship and the nuke continued forward until it collided with another Tithlitel vessel. The video continued to play on repeat. While watching the video the creep revered up a chainsaw. “Start talking!”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:28 pm
"Great luck having Das Berg as the one you managed to catch. And thanks for putting him in here with me. I got a question for him" Tozzar let out a cracked dehydrated laugh, "How's that mechanical arm treating you? Seems like I might have eight of my own when this is all said and done"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:02 pm
“Listen here you ********. If you continue to evade the question than the Human will die!” The creep’s eyes blew up with excitement. He found you quite dull and boring. Spilling some blood would liven things up for him. “Simon agreed to allow you to live as one of his marionette dolls if you cooperate. Now I’ll ask you once more. What do you know about this?” The creep revved the chain saw once more and held it firmly over top of your left leg.

Das Berg was not given the chance to reply between his screams but just around the creep you could see his robotic arm waving. Even disconnected it still worked. Unfortunately it was stripped of anything lethal.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:55 pm
"You apparently don't know who I am" Tozzar said with a crazed laugh, "Cut his ******** throat. Tear him apart, I will never bow before the likes of you. It won't break me. But it will put you on my list. Slit his throat and kill me immediately afterwards; because if you dont and I get free. I will find you. I will torture you in ways a maggot like you couldn't even dream of. You will scream for a year before I even consider letting you die. And since you obviously don't know me, I have a tendency to escape from these predicaments" Tozzar said with a wicked smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:11 pm
The creeps face reached such a disdainful scowl that he shook with anger. In a messy crooked swing, the creep pushed downward with his chainsaw. The blade skidded across your flesh, mashed up the muscle like a blender, and then finally, after at least 10 minutes of excruciating pain, dropped both your leg tentacles to the ground. Blood spewed all throughout the room like an open fire hose with no fireman to hold it down. Seconds went by as your body depleted is source of blood before a shearing sheet of metal burnt the wounds shut. You passed out before the creep could say another word through his blood covered smile.

“What the ********!” A familiar voice cried out while nearing run. Everything hurt. You did not want to wake up but the voice beckoned you to consciousness. “Tozzar I cannot believe you are still alive. Those dumb ********. They are all dead… ******** DEAD!!!” She screamed. Your eyes opened to something you did not believe possible. Terra hovered over you. Her face shaken and scared. Once she noticed your eyes were opening she filled your lungs with a kiss. As she pulled away you noticed red lights and a siren blaring. It hurt. Terra reached her tentacles around you and lifted. You were only a bit lighter without your legs so she struggled. Her biggest concern was getting you out of there, even if she had to drag you.

“Hang in there Tozzar, I have you now.” Terra strained through every tug. She had you pulled out of the cell and down the hall. While dragging you out you saw that Das Berg had been torn to pieces. Terra pulled you to the bottom of a flight of stairs. She looked down at you with worry filling her eyes. “Can you climb yourself? I will make sure the coast is clear.” Terra waited for you to nod before she slithered up the stairs. There were some gun shots, a few screams; not Terra’s thankfully. You struggled but managed. Your six remaining tentacles did as much as they could to pull you up. Every part of you felt so weak.

“Tozzar come on. A unit is moving in on us. Barney is just up ahead with his machine. He can get us out of here!” Terra pleaded as she held her position. She fired a few pot shots from around the corner but the stream of bullets would not let up. As you pulled yourself around the corner she could see how much difficulty you were having and it killed her inside. She risked stepping out, took aim, and shot down the assailants with skill and then reached for you. “Take my hand Tozzar!” She cried out, tears forming in her eyes. You reached out for her…

A sudden revving sound blasted into the scene as a chain saw struck clean through your outstretched hands. The crash disengaged the hologram and Terra was replaced with a snickering creep. You were once again one arm less.

“I love that telthasians have so many appendages to amputate!” The creep was so pleased with himself that he danced in the fountain of blood that was trickling out of your removed tentacle. “It’s too bad. I was given the orders today to kill you if you could not provide us with any information. Simon believes that you do not know anything after all and are a waste of time. Bring it in!” The creep croaked after burning your tentacle closed.

Two masked telthasians entered the cell, caring a very broken version of Das Berg. The cyborg looked at you and smirked. He went to say something but was hit in the stomach before the words could come out.

“Last chance. You tell me why that ******** ship vanished in front of our eyes and Das Berg will die painlessly, I hope, and not by our doing. We will release him to the rebels. If not, I turn this rusty, your fault, chainsaw back on and skin him until he no longer screams.” The creep grinned from ear to ear. “So what is it going to be?”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm
Tozzar cried out as his next tentacle was cut, "******** b*****d!" He cried as he was carreid back to the room. They had dangled freedom in front of him and took it away as a cruel lie. They would all die for this, Tozzar would hunt every last Irrational Number if it was the last thing he did.

"I know a lot you ********," Tozzar spat in his face. "But ******** you and ******** Simon and ******** the Irrational Numbers! I won't say a damn word to you. Kill ******** Das Berg. Kill them all, atleast I will have the satisfaction of not giving you what you want."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:57 pm
“With pleasure!” The creep grinned devilishly. “You heard him boys. Kill Das ******** yu..nooo ahhHHAHH!” Das Berg’s shrills echoed through the chambers. The chainsaw was kick started and then ran slowly upward through Das Berg’s middle section. It cut until he was spit in two, well after he had already died. Blood, bile, pieces of muscle. The room was filled with parts of the cyborg. The creep giggled.

“Even if you manage to get free Tozzar, I can die happy after knowing you willingly put another person through that. Unfortunately you have proven you know nothing and so I have to kill you.” The creep spun the same chainsaw around that killed Das Berg and gave it a shake. He revved it but the blade would not rotate. He shook it again and the chain snapped off. The chain saw was so backed up with parts of Das Berg that it would not start. The creep huffed with anger and ordered for another chain saw to be brought to him.

Inside the same second there was an explosion. Bricks from the chamber wall shot in all directions. A massive metal arm reached through the broken wall and gripped around you. Following the huge mechanical arm came the cockpit of a mech. Through the wind shield you could make out what looked like Barney. The robust cor waved madly and then fiddled with some controls inside. The mech ripped you from the building and dropped 20 stories of so to the planet’s surface. For miles the only thing you could see was desert. It was possible the facility they were holding you in was the only standing thing on the whole planet. You had no way of knowing.

“Tozzar I am so glad I found you. Please forgive the delay.” Barney yelled through his con link. He was ecstatic to find you yet disappointed in himself. Once the mech touched the surface it took off into a sprint across the desert. Sirens filled the air as everything in the facility went into alert. It was as though they had no idea Barney was there until after he rescued you. Could have been just like the ship?

“There is much to explain. You have really started something big. You would be proud!” The mech kept running until a loud warning signal came from inside the mech. “Sorry have to cut conversation for now. You might want to close your eyes. This hurts a lot the first few times.” Barney smiled awkwardly and then placed you into a secondary cockpit. As soon as you were in the mech transformed into what look like a pyramid. The warning from the cockpit was apparent, nuclear bombs were tracing the mech. They would rather nuke the planet than let you leave.

Moments before the bombs hit the planet a weird sensation came over you. A bright light filled everything until it consumed you. In the light your skin felt like it was being ripped inside out. Somehow, it was like your whole body was being crammed into a microscopic space. Then, almost as quickly as the sensation came, it was gone. Instead of the desert you were back on the UA ship. Thousands of deck hands were cheering. One of them being Dowser. Oddly enough the cor next time him was Rogak.

“Welcome home kid. Let’s get your legs fixed and then get you back to speed.” Dowser said over con link with a smile.

((this is really happening. Feel free to take liberty with your post. Tozzar might want to catch up, maybe not, go into detail about his recovery. Whatever you want. I just didn’t want this post to be 5 pages long of just me.))  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:56 pm
Tozzar look at the cheering crowd and let out a faint smile. He had not lost yet, even if his army had been torn asunder he could rebuild. Rogak still gave him the factories he would need to supply an army. Even without his inital troops thousands would flock to him by years end. Nothing the companies or the Irrational Numbers could do would stop what he had started. Information was the most powerful tool in the universe and he played that to his advantage when he gave knowledge to the people. They couldn't take that away from the people, they wouldn't forget the horror he spoke of.

Tozzar turned towards Terra. "Get me a video caster now!" I am going over the net at this moment. There isn't a moment to loose." Tozzar said as blood trinkled out of his stumps. Some of the wounds were still fresh on his body.

A camera drone was brought to Tozzar at once. "Cast this out on the net, to everyone!" Tozzar yelled with much effort, the volume caused him much strain. A blue light lite up on the drone showing that he was broadcasting, "Greeting citizins of the universe. Most of you will remember me from a few weeks ago, when I made the horrifying revelaiton of the weapons of mass destruction being produced by the companies that have come to run our lives." Despite the pain, despite the anguish Tozzar managed to hold his voice level with force, even though he look like a train wreck. Hatred. Hatred burned deep within him, about Simon's betrayal, the loss of his limbs, and most importantly Das Berg's death. The hatred gave him the strength to stand there...well sit would be a more apporiate word at the moment and speak as calmy as he could.

"Today I come before you yet again. Obviously from my....change of apperance" Tozzar let out a painful laugh, "Events have been quite hairy these last couple weeks. I begin to build my army to overthrow those that would lead us to destruction. As we speak allies flock to my banners, but as we speak enemies appear from the shadows. I was taken captive by an organization. A secret organization of spies that amasses the data about the weapons that I gave you a glimpse of before. This organization is known as the Irrational Numbers. And this man" Tozzar clicked his com link to have a picture of Simon displayed with his information on it, "Is the leader of this organization. Why do I show you this man? And bring up his organization? Are they not the good guys? Gathering intelligence to fight the evil that corrupts or universe..no I had thought that orginally. But I was decieved, betrayed. These men are manipulating the companies from behind the scenes. Furthing the production of the weapons of mass destruction for their own benefit. They captured me. Tortured me. Tried to force me to act as their puppet to protray my glorious revolution as evil. They were infuriated that I have chosen to stand against them. To bring these evil mongers of death and destruction to light. Though I cannot say who all belongs to this organization, or where all they hide. I can say this. They are out there. Simon is out there. And they mean to bring on the death of billions." Tozzar switched off the caster at that moment and collapsed. The proclamation had weakened him.

As medics rushed around him Tozzar let out what sounded as a mix between cries of pain and laughter. Simon's face was known. The Irrational Numbers were no longer a secret. And most importantly, the companies that produced the weapons would know they had been infiltrated, that a group had manipulated them all along. They would not like that. Suspicion would flood their ranks. They would start to tear themselfs apart in hunt of the Irrational Numbers. This proclamation was a blow to both the companies and Simon. They tried to entinquish the flame of Tozzar's revolution, but all they did was fuel the fire.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:25 pm
The galaxy watched in horror. Some were shocked to hear there was still a war going on, some were shocked to hear about Simon, however, most were just shocked by your appearance. Freshly cut, burnt up, beat up, and missing limbs made you look like a monster not even the most creative of minds could have designed.

Upon your collapse you were swarmed by medical personal. They sedated you, cleaned you up, and hooked you up to life support. You were transported to the medical wing in Dowser’s ship for immediate care. The cohort that followed with you had grown very thin. What was left of your command before Simon’s betrayal was down to only Terra, Dowser, and Barney. It was too early to tell whether or not Rogack would be welcomed to the family but his presence did mean promise for your fire’s survival. Maybe he had something to do with Barney’s mech being able to teleport.

(Days pass)

“Any word on his recovery?” Terra earnestly asked the doctor before her. This was Terra’s 4th day straight waiting outside the operating room where you laid. The doctors would not come right out and say that they were having complications but it was obvious things were not working smoothly.

“The surgery was a success Miss Hearts but the biomechanical prosthetics are meeting resistance. The traumatic nature to which he lost his natural limbs are suppressing his ability to expect new ones. If he was human this would not be so difficult but a cyborg telth is unheard of. We just do not have the technology to make it happen.” The Doctor apologized with a heavy heart. It was hard to see Terra so upset. Anyone would cower to the beautiful pout.

“It is possible Dr. Anders. My chief of security on Sizzir was a cyborg. The only one alive to my knowledge. Blitz was very capable. I have no doubt you can fix Tozzar.” Tears formed in Terra’s eyes as she fought through her words.

“Hell it is possible Miss Hearts, there’s just not a lot I can do within the realm of ethics. I do much more and I could change some fundamental things about the bugger. If I just make a few incisions and well uhh… wire it up the way I need…I…” Dr. Anders cut himself off. He did not want to upset the woman any more. To his surprise she looked relieved, almost angry that he had not tried already.

“You ******** do what you have to. If we are going to win this war we will need him!”

“Alright, I’ll get back to work.” Dr. Anders said timidly. He forced the goggle sized glasses back against his cold pale face and turned to enter the operating room. It was back to work for him, back to created Frankenstein.

(Another day passes)

“Booting up is at 75%. We have consciousness Dr. Anders, it’s faint but steady, and on the rise.” A younger, more attractive, female version of Dr. Anders informed. The young assistant studied closely to a small computer she held in one hand. The device displayed all of your vital signs and gave an overview of your mental capacity/ state. “Subject should be able to hear us now.

“Felicity… that is Mr. Tassadear to you.” Dr. Anders shot her a scolding look to indicate he did not want you to think of yourself as some subject.

“Mr. Tassadear has completed booting.” Felicity nagged. “All signs are normal. I think it may work this time.” Her voice spiked in excitement.

“Mr. Tassadear my name is Dr. Anders. I am sure you are aware that your body was in critical condition last time you were aware. Under my care and supervision we have been able to mechanically restore you.” He hesitated as you fell in and out of consciousness. He looked to Felicity and she nodded that everything was still in the green. “Do not be alarmed Mr. Tassadear. The best thing for you now is that you remain calm and allow yourself to get used to the feel.” You slowly began to hone in on what the doctor was saying and every bit of it made you want to freak out. Deep down inside you knew this was where it was going but you had no idea how outside of yourself you would feel. It was as though you were still dreaming and could still be trapped inside that torcher room. “You see that… I think he is already getting the hang of it. Alright Felicity, go ahead and unlock the restraints. Shall we go for a walk Mr. Tassadear?”

As soon as the restraints came lose you felt your body shift under gravities force and plummet to the ground. You felt so heavy and unbalanced with nothing to catch you. Strangely though, you never hit the ground. Nothing was beneath you, no feeling of it what so ever. However, you were still suspended above the ground. The sensation caused you to stumble until a pin like pain hit you suddenly. Slowly a sensation below you filled up until you gained awareness for the two large mechanical tentacles that held you up. A crazy laugh escaped you. It could have been fear or shock, either way you mind was blow. You could feel your metal appendages.

“Getting used to the biomechanical prosthetics will take some time. Felicity and I will have to monitor you for the time being until we are certain everything was a success. Unfortunately this is as much experiment for us as it is new for you. We will adapt to any challenge that brews. You can put your faith in me Mr. Tassadear.”

“Is he ready then?” The familiar grisly voice of Dowser set into the room. You attempted to turn and face the man but over compensated and spun too far. “There is much to talk about Tozzar. Doctor we can lock him back up if we have to but this cannot wait much longer.”

“Very well. Felicity… command NM19.” Your mechanical appendages stiffened and relocated you to the pedestal you were on when you woke up. “He is all yours.”

“Your latest stunt has really created some ripples. It’s like Salem everywhere. Sorry about the reference. It is like a massive agent hunt. I have never seen so much back stabbing and finger pointing in the galaxy. If we don’t set some organization to the universe there won’t be much of one to save.” Dowser opened up a log and swiped them onto a projector that cycled through all of the news. “Thankfully the UA has already conducted such a search throughout and to our knowledge is free of any double agents. I have the fleet at my disposal, well what is left of it. I recommend we align with Rogack’s contacts and start facilitating these background searches in many of the key areas around the galaxy. This should be a breeze with Barney’s teleporting technology.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 12:18 pm
Tozzar walked, first slowly, but the use of the mechanical limbs came easily to him. Tozzar was intelligent, no technology was hard for him to master, it was what made him an outcast of the Telth. He had never followed their "one with nature" ways. He had always been about progress...welll more money then progress...but money usually came with progress. Now his outsides reflected his insides. As Dowser informed him about the situation Tozzar sat silently. He flickered threw the screens and started to look at the condition of the universe. Everything was going perfectly. The whole universe was on fire. First the annoucment of the WMDs, had all the major companies starting to prepare for war against each other. Then the witch hunt has them tearing themselfs down. Eventually the civillians and smaller companies will be targeted by the paranoid rich companies. They will start to use harsh means to gartner control of their corners of the galaxies. And when they do the people will revolt. At which time Tozzar will sweep them up in his glorious revolution. Now all he had to do was start collecing his forces.

Tozzar turned to Dowser, "I trust that you have had Rogak facilities producing weapons and ammunitions for us in my absence? What are our supply status? And Terra, how goes her recuitment drive? With this witch hunt our numbers should swell even more. We lost a lot of troops if my captors were to be believed. We must fix that. Focus of our mission is to protect Rogaks facilities while sending out sorties to rebelling or extorted worlds. Thegoal is to pull the fringe worlds into our fold. The small companies. The farming worlds. The worlds no one cared about because they weren't anything. Those are the people who will be willing to fight. Those are the people we are going to turn into somebodies."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 pm
“Subject has an incredible bond to the biomechanical prosthetics. We could get him into the combat simulator early this wee…”

“Mr. Tassadear Felicity! I won’t ask you again.” Dr. Anders grimaced while hovering over her shoulder. He watched the screens that displayed your brain activity. It did not look as though your personality had been affected and that made him smile. You showed promise. To his surprise it looked like you would fly through the program they had designed for you. “We should cut it short Dowser. I fear what too much exposure could do to his condition.”

“You would know best Dr. Anders. I’ll send Barney in next to go over the new features of your mech and tentacles. He has been working on them for some time. As for the update, like you expected, we are making progress. Rogack’s cor have been working furiously to upgrade our equipment. Our two UA battle stars have complete tele relocation devices on board. We can enter in any coordinates relative to the Hearld Miners HQ and blink there. Our current man power are armed to their teeth. I will deploy teams to nearby companies to convert what we can. We will need to hurry though. Someone has…”

“TOZZAR!” The voice of an angle stole your attention from Dowser. Terra snuck into the room and bolted across the medical floor to your side. Her tentacles wrapped around you, somewhat shaking. She was so happy to see you were conscious.

“Well actually I guess its best Terra tells you.” Dowser could not help but smile. She had been itching to see you since you returned.

“Tell him what?”

“Dr. Anders we have a spike in activity.” Felicity’s voice was alarmed.

“Of course we do. Can’t you see they acre about each other.” Dr. Anders did not expect the female telth to barge in like that but he could not blame her. He had held her off for far too long.

“No sir. Another memory is repressing the connection. We may lose him.” The two quickly looked at you, a worried look crossed both of their faces. A sudden dizziness crept over you. You saw Terra and then recalled her back at the torture facility. She was there and then gone again. A ghost version of your tentacle flared up in pain. Everything went black.

“All of you leave!” Dr. Anders screamed. He leaped to you, pried Terra lose, and then injected you with some relaxants. You felt cold, happy, and free.

(A day later)

“Everything is stable. Mr. Tassadear is ready for revival.” Felicity launched the program and you slowly entered consciousness.

“We both knew there would be these hiccups along the way Tozzar. If you recall from our last attempt you were bonding well with the prosthetics but we have discovered that too much emotion blocks your ability to make the connection. The biomechanical feedback from the system overloaded your brain and caused you to lose consciousness.” Dr. Anders was slow to speak. He watched your every reaction to see if it was alright to proceed. “I do not doubt though that we will be able to control your spikes with therapy. You seem the type that can control his emotions. Unfortunately Miss Heart seems to be a trigger for you. We cannot permit you see her again until then.”

“Barney is here sir.” Felicity released the lock holding you up just as the huge cor entered the room. You caught yourself with the new limbs, the sensation was beginning to feel natural, and greeted the engineer.

“See Giget, I told you boss would be ok.” Barney looked distantly through you as he and his special wrench had a talk. He scanned the room and found you at the bottom. “Boss man. Your looking good. I have that mech for you. It’s the one I used to rescue you. It is a one of a kind. I call it Giget junior. There you go getting all jealous again. I told you Giget Junior was a compliment. Anywho, it is the only mech with the tele relocating technology attached to it. The Mech is also set to relocate to your signal at any time when you push this button.” Barney leaned forward and roughly pressed against a blue button along your left robotic tentacle. In seconds there was an explosion of light and a series of mechanical wires and clasps wrapped around you. With a push o that button the mech would teleport with you inside it. “That was the hardest part.” Barney beamed as though his success was the most impressive thing to ever happen.

“Barney I told you not to launch the tele relocating device in here!” Dr. Anders was yelling again. “Felicity power down.” His assistant flipped a switch and you were out again.

“Do you know what using that device does?” Dr. Anders was in Barney’s face.

“Of course, I invented it.” Barney beamed again. He quickly looked down at his wrench and his face fell to a frown. “Well Giget did but I helped.”

“Then you know that when teleporting, it leaves a signature behind. That is traceable. If anyone was to find this lab they would have unprecedented control over things we do not want anyone else having control over. Do I make myself clear?”

“Giget says she doesn’t like you. Don’t worry doctor. There is only a 3% chance anyone will ever do that. Anyone we consider enemy has yet to discover our technology let alone how to scramble the frequency that details our coordinates. I’ll go have Dowser move the ship again and it will re-scramble all of the data.”

“Not to mention you gave Tozzar access to a device with far more information than he is ready for. If he was to teleport out of this chamber he could be lost from us forever. You do not want that on your hands.”

“I uhh..I’ll work on installing a jammer field around the lab so nothing can teleport in or out.” Barney finished with a smile and left the room.” Barney snickered as he left the facility. “There was a 98% chance he would believe me that something like that was even possible. A teleporting jammer field. Ha… as if.” Barney laughed his way down the hall.

(another day)

“Mr. Tassadear, tell me, how do you feel today?” You found yourself gaining consciousness in a new room you have never seen before. You were laying against a comfortable chair with Dr. Anders across from you. It was a cozy little space with no medical equipment in sight. The doctor had a notebook out and a smile on his face. “I am going to need your compete cooperation if we are going to be able to move forward. That means your 100% honesty. How do you feel?” He repeated.  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:53 pm
Tozzar's head was exploding. He didn't know if it was the drugs, the arm, or everything that was happening to him. He had barely every been conscious for minutes...for how long? Tozzar didn't even know anymore. Most of what he had been told was fuzzy. He mumbled something about plans to Dowser, even though Dowser wasn't there. Slowly he realized where he was and who he was talking to. "Like my insides are on fire. My head is pounding. I don't quite understand what is going on. How long I have been out. Or what the hell you are trying to do honestly. I have so much work to do..." Tozzar rambledo n a bit incoherently as he tried to process his brain. The arm was injecting much data into his head, that was artifical. His brain was resisting the unusal neurons firing. It knew what was happening was unnatural and it was clouding its functiong.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:54 pm
“I see. Very interesting. I can understand you might be apprehensive but I promise you Tozzar, my work has one goal; to fix you up.” Dr. Anders could see the struggle you were going through. He leaned over to a monitor and dialed a few commands. You felt your robotic limbs go limp. The simple sensation was very reliving. “Tozzar you must know this will be a difficult road but it is necessary if you want to be whole again. The revolution depends on it.” Dr. Anders made an attempt at honesty but it was useless. Trust was not something you gave anymore.

“Tell me Tozzar, what do you remember about being tortured?” Dr. Anders knew the question would be a bit much but he thought it would be important that he relive the moments so he can push past them. “It seems as though the trauma from your experience is influencing your ability to move forward with the procedure.”

“Dr. Anders… I’m sorry.” Felicity entered the room nearly in tears.

“Wha…what’s the meaning of this?” Dr. Anders stood up from his chair. He quickly redialed the commands, giving life to your limbs.

“That won’t be necessary doctor. I only need his voice and his thoughts.” The voice of Rogak entered the room. He must have worked on his telth since you last spoke. “Tozzar we have a situation. I am unsure how long I can fund your operations. Many of my buyers are pulling out and it is drastically cutting into my profits.” It seemed silly that he would share this info with you. You knew his was spineless since the first time you met him and quite frankly did not care. Why was he allowed to barge in here to bring this info to you? It wasn’t until a new voice spoke up did you understand.

“If this oaf backs out he takes teleporting technology with him. This we cannot allow!” The new voice was young, strong, and human. The dashing young man dressed in a gunner’s cloak, command rank, moved into your view. “Technically we cannot hold Rogak and his forces captive without your consent. I don’t see why not. What does this tin can really have to offer us anyway?” The voice turned to yell at Dowser who entered after Rogak.

“Gabryll! Show Mr. Tassadear resect!” Dr. Anders was stern.

“Rogack is only the beginning. The contracts have finally pulled their resources. This could be good for us. There is a galactic economic crash on our hands. Billions are becoming homeless every day.” Dowser filled you in. “I’m sorry Dr. Anders but we must act now. Our current efforts are not enough.”  

Joa-Boo
Captain

Dugan195
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:05 pm
Tozzar turned his head slightly towards the vistors. He knew Dowser and Rogak, the third did not seem familiar. His head still throbbed so perhaps he did in fact know the third person. They rambled on about a galatic economic crash as if that mattered. They were so concerned with "money". What was money anyway? As if Tozzar was channeling his economics classed he took when he was younger, "Money has three uses, a means of transactions, a unit of accounting to measure relative prices, and a store of value to use later. Currency...corrency is only worth what people accept its value is"

Everyone in the room looked at him as if he was crazy. They didn't understand what he was saying. "What is currenc to us anyway? A number on a screen? A number we accept to have some value. Why? Because that is what the system has always said." Tozzar head was becoming clearer as he latched onto this idea. It was like an achor pulling him from falling back into the confused dazed state. "We are destorying that system Rogak. There numbers mean nothing to us anymore. What use to do you have for numbers on a screen? I can write a program that will show you any number you want for your screen. What are you production facilities worth to them? A LOT. You are the one who has anything of worth. All they have is a facade used to hold onto false power. You have the power Rogak. You have somethig tangible that actually worth something. If your buyers won't put numbers on your screen then I will. I told you Rogak, thousands are going to join my cause now that the cat's out of the bag. This galatic economic meltdown..taht will only fuel the fire. If the companies want to starve our supporters to try and weaken our cause then they are foolish. We will start our own market. Our own economy. We will put our own numbers on screens. Turn the genocists numbers into just that...numbers on a screen. Stick with my Rogak and I will make you richer then you could ever be under their system. I told you I can put any number on a screen for you, and once I sweep the galaxy up into my cause those numbers will be worth something because people will believe in me and I tell them that the are worth something. Without you, your buyers are worthless. The have nothing of real value for you. My associate would like to use force. But I am tired, I am weary. I do not wish to start fighting quite yet. But I won't loose your facilities Rogak, as I said they are what hold real value in the galaxy now"  
Dark Hand role playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff