Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gundams and Randomness!

Back to Guilds

A guild for anyone that loves mech, anime, or roleplaying, or even just being random! 

Tags: Anime, Mecha, Gundam, Roleplay, Close-knit 

Reply Roleplays
Gundam ACAM: The Protectors [Re-opened, New Rule change] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tacos?
  Yes pl0x
  No thx Im full
View Results

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:19 pm
Silas Parrish
Scofeild Jenkins
Silas Parrish
Strider the Eternal
((Okay i'm gonna have to call God mod on that last post. You can't just post that I got hit without giving me a chance to dodge, it may seem more interesting to you that way but it's unfair to everyone else. Also plase stop posting so small, that is if it's okay with you. I like the italics but the size gets to me. But just edit the post please and give me a chance. I man who would just sit there and allow his outer hull to be melted off in a minute?))

(((Sorry if I seem a bit tough to rp with but i've been doing this a long time and I know alot of the do's and dont's in role play and how it makes others feel...I used to god mod and it ended horribly for everyone else)))
((It ain't quite so damn funny when people do it to you, now is it? xd I kid, I kid. Hey, is Ky in this or not? It seemed like he was gonna re-join, but I haven't seen him in a few pages....))

((Why not? Could use more people to turn to ash. XD))
((True enough. But just so you're aware, we never have any winners when our OC's duke it out. We just kinda have gruff stalemates and endless character resurrections. I'm actually quite surprised Strider let me destroy his super-weapon in the last RP.))

((Oh is it that surprising? I mean you guys weren't just gonna lt Chris go now were you? Besides being being controlled by an evil robot was getting on my nerves =/))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:33 pm
((Well it was your idea :p Anyhoo...I was a little surprised. You had semi-legit reasons to be invincible, and I thought surely you'd hang on to them.))  

Silas Parrish
Vice Captain

Dapper Genius

Frog Apocalypse
Captain

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:34 am
((Sorry for the absence, I have papers to write. doesn't leave me much time anymore, but I'll keep up as best I can. As far as god modding goes, I think we are all guilty of it at one point or another, usually to keep the plot line intact. I'm generally a rookie rp'er, but I think I'm at least decent))

"I'm with you Nick, let's let Adal do what he can, if he needs us he knows we'll be there as fast as we can go." Kamon launched in Zero Raikou, speeding off towards the ruins of the refinery, determined to find something, even a shred of evidence left behind that they couldn't find before.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:23 pm
((No apology needed, Arashi. RL is important too. =3 Heh, Strider, you're definitely guilty of it.))

"Scheiße, I've been kicking it since I was in preschool and you in elementary." Adalwulf said with a light chuckle. He climbed up his gundam single-handedly with ease and swung into Lillia's seat, doing diagnostics as he checked the connection to the mainframe. He'd be able to have some control of the station while he was off on Earth investigating the military's broadcast. "Good hunting you two." He called over the radio. Then, shortly after, he left the hangar to the broadcast signal's location.

"Whatever goes for you, comrade. As long as the old man doesn't bother me anymore." Demyan said, running a finger lightly over the torn artificial skin under his eye, lost in thought. He finished off his cigarette and rolled it around in his fingers, letting the trash fall to the clean floor. "What kind of diversion is needed? Might not be a big deal now, but I am...as you say, a little pent up." The lighter clicked again to lit a second one, seemingly appearing out of nowhere in the crook of his mouth.  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:24 pm
Cole watched in horror as the transport was shot down. Then he looked at the blobs and the new machine. He got angry to the point of tears. "Okay you want energy? I'll give you energy!" Cole pressed a secondary button below the blue button. "The Blue Phase: 2nd Phase!" Cole's gundam began to hum even higher and the blue color on his suit got brighter and you could literally see blue particles sheen off of it. He was vibrating so much his suit seemed to be in several places at once. He began to run at the blobs and the machine on the other side of them. "I don't care how many blobs you've got! You can't stop me!" Cole pressed a red button on a joy stick beside him and pressed the joy stick forward. The eyes of his suit lit up. "Shore Breaker, actiate!" A wave of ion particles swept from Wave and headed towards the blobs, which began to absorb the energy rich ion particles but there being so much Cole was able to jump through the center and slice at the new machine with his phase knife. "Take this!"

Nick hopped into Ater Mico and took off. "Happy hunting yourself. Oh and I thought i was older then you Adal." Nick smirked as he caught up with Kamon.

"Well the distraction will be me. I shall go to him with you behind me. I shall address him and tell him that we have some information for him on say a small clipboard, then you shall go and take it to him and right when he goes to take it...you strike. Then you know the rest." Chris took a small knife out from a compartment and handed it to him. "I shall go and set it up, you just be ready when I send for you." Chris set off to go make arangements to speak with Dure which included making an appointment with his main advisor. It would be a few hours but it would be worth it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:04 pm
((Okay first off I never said my blade hit the funnel I said I sliced at it as in I swung my knife at the funnel, second you god modded again by saying you hit me before you gave me a chance to move. Also is Ferro metal even allowed because all of our weapons were made to cut through gundanium not Ferro. I mean you said Ferro is 8x stronger so i can't just say I cut through them, you said it has a sheild which means it can block solid objects and can't be crushed, I activated a special weapon and you make another funnel appear that has blobs that would shoot lightning at me and kill me if I even got close. You can't make them ipervious to everything i throw at it. I mean if you want me to leave make it look like i disabled it and make it to where more funnels come out after i leave. I mean if there are two funnels there are probably more right so don't make them impervious, that'll only keep me there and make it harder for you to keep your idea going, just let thing's roll dude and i promise things will go better for you. I mean there are so many things about your role playing that i could pick and prod at but I don't because i've learned to just roll with it. Your not in a god mod guild anymore where everything goes. If you wanna role play with us just try to keep it simple and take some hit's here and there, like if you make ferro metal 8x stronger thats just too much, I mean you have to imput real life terms into play sometimes like with the metal how would the martians who are so disformed possibly have the ability to make something so strong? Also whre would a forgotten colony get the resources to make something so large scale? All they would have is their ship that got them there, some tools for cultivating and terra forming, and supplies of food and water and that would be about it. So just scale down a bit and a bit less god modding please. Also please don't say i'm being unreasonale, I could have been meaner about it...in fact I kinda was going to be but I re-typed this like three times to make it nicer. But just make it a bit simpler, take some hits, and make it fair okay?))  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:13 pm
((Well then change your post and let's continue and 2x stronger is a much better improvement. Now it makes it cuttable with our weapons and you still have your ferro metal. Now edit your post so we can continue))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:56 pm
((Thank you yes that is better))

Cole looked at the EMP blobs disipate and fall to the ground, completely harmless. Cole sighed as The Blue Phase ended. He looked up into the sky as his back up arrived. "All clear boys, threat nuetralized." Cole looked down at the funnel and then at his blade. It had a large, deep cut in the sides where he had struck the funnel and cut it. The metal was clearly a much tougher kind of metal. Not of this planet. Cole began to lift into the sky to the other suits. He would probably have a group of soilders accompany a clearing crew to confiscate the cylinder for study. Also probably late into the night as to not arouse suspision and make people angry for their lost loved ones. Cole still had the image of the people being burned and disintigrated in his mind. It wasn't his first battle but nothing so horrible.  

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Strider Wolfheart
Vice Captain

Beloved Seeker

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:20 pm
Cole awoke from a nightmare coered in sweat and breathing heavily. It was a nightmare about earlier in the day. A communicator on a table beside his bed went off and Cole quickly picked it up and pressed the accept button. "Yes, sir?"

"Cole your presence has been requested by the CO of the confiscation operation in Dallas. The threat has returned." The general's voice seemed grim.

"Tell him i'm on my way." Cole pressed end on the communicator and got up putting on his blue and white uniform over his black t-shirt. He took the communicator and walked out of his room and headed for the hangar. He had an angry face and a fiery look in his eyes. He was ready for a fight. He turned a corner and was joined by some other pilots heading to the confiscation operation. They all entered a briefing room and sat down.

The general came in and started his breifing. "Okay earlier today a large metalic cylinder crash landed on the outskirts of Dallas. It was not long before a small humanoid creature came forth from it but quickly retreated and began to use funnels to kill, burn and disintigrate civilians and military personell alike. Now the cylinder itself has a powerful energy feild surrounding it only viible when hit by a large object and besides the funnel with the heat-ray there was also an EMP funnel which was taken out." A large cart rolled in carrying the EMP funnel. "Now these funnels appear to be made of a metal we have not encountered before. It is hard to cut and very dense. Now our plan of attack is to send in an initial strike team to attack the cylinder itself using a group of suits to keep the funnels busy as the Sheild Breaker proto-type attacks the actual cylinder. Any questions?"

One man raised his hand. "What should happen if all of us re taken down? Are we just sheep to the slaughter?" Several men murmmered n agreement.

"No, the suits you shall be piloting have an extra layer of gundanium meaning it shall take twice as long for the heat-ray funnel to melt your armor. Also your suits have been coated with a layer of chemical wax that is used for orbital drops making your suits resistant to heat posotie 10 thousand degrees. You shall be thoroughly protected. Though casaulties are inevitable in this fight we have an obligation being the closest to the crash site." The geneal stood up and saluted. "May you all see tommorow."

Everyone else stood up and saluted and began to walk out to the hangar including Cole.

Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games