Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ♫ Pet Journals
[J] Star Haven RP Archive (Keep) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 am
Kotetsu grins again, then nods and goes back to eating. When he felt full, he stood up and went over to a counter nearby to grab some to go boxes for their food and brought them back to the table, setting one down for Kiryu and starting to put his own leftovers in the box. "I might order some dessert then for when we leave here. Let me know when you're ready to go, alright Kiryu?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:55 pm
Kiryu ate slowly, being more careful than he probably strictly had to be. It had been a while since he'd eaten well, and he didn't want to accidentally make himself sick. By the time he felt full, Kotetsu had already brought back the takeout containers. "Mmhmm," he acknowledged. "I don't think I'll be eating much more myself," he said, taking the rice and moving it into one of the containers.  

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:06 pm
Kotetsu nods, then stands up and heads over to the counter, leaving Kiryu to put his left overs in the box near him as he went to order desert to go and to pay. He comes back to where Kiryu was at with a broad grin on his face, holding a couple other boxes in his hand. "Hope you like strawberry shortcake. Just in case you get hungry later and don't feel like finishing off your leftovers here." He loads his own box of leftovers into his arms with the desert boxes, then tilts his head again at Kiryu. "I can carry yours too, if you want."  
SpaceDadDisapproves generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 4!
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:30 pm
Ignorethispost. XD Randomizing for who to toss in for in thread rps.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Kiryu had already finished boxing his rice by the time Kotetsu got back. He smelled the cake, and a mixture of emotions ran through him. Cake, to him, now meant a Iittle bakery in a little town...meant a handsome Faefox. Meant Gwylan. Meant two children Kiryu would never know, but also meant quite a bit of happiness tainted only by Kiryu'sown cowardice. "I...thank you." Kiryu said. He sincerely doubted he'd have much of the cake. He picked up his own takeout container, shaking his head at Kotetsu's offer. "You've got plenty to carry, I can at least do this." He laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 pm
Kotetsu gives Kiryu one of his big cheesy grins and nods, motioning with a slight tilt of his head for the other to follow him. "No thanks are necessary, really. I mean it, you don't owe me anything for this, ok?" He grins again, leading the way to his apartment a block or so away from where they'd just met, then opens the door, pushing it open all the way and motioning for Kiryu to follow him in. "The kitchen's this way, so we can put the food away for a bit, then I'll show you around the place, alright?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:19 am
Leonard yawns and stretches, cobalt eyes narrowing at the sun that had dared to shine into his 'base' and wake him up. Heaving a sigh, he groggily gets up, rubs sleep from his eyes, ruffles his hair into some semblance of order, the puts his armor on before stepping foot outside of the cave he'd claimed as his. Muttering a few choice swear words at how bright it was out, he squints a bit before his stomach voiced a loud complaint, urging him to turn in the direction of a small orchard that was within walking distance of his 'base'.

He looks at the trees when he gets there, noticing all but one had been stripped of fruit, before deciding he would probably have to climb it just to get something to eat. "Just ******** great...." He mutters to himself before he walked up to the nearest tree and started to climb it, eyeing a few of the apples that were higher up in the tree. He clambers out onto a limb that looks like it might hold his weight, then starts gathering apples that he can reach before hearing an ominous cracking sound. "********..." Is all he manages to get out before the branch breaks underneath him and his apples, sending them toppling to the ground, with him flat on his back, the air knocked out of him. Groaning slightly, he sits up slowly, frowning as he noticed that he and the branch had managed to smush the apples he'd been going after.

"GodsDAMNIT." The swear could probably be heard from quite a ways away, that was how frustrated he was. He then sighs and gets to his feet.

"Tch..." Church turns and heads in the direction of town, rather than tempt the fates into dumping him out of the tree again.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:22 pm
((This post be for Kinu))

User Image User Image

Lunarian sighs, laying on a cloud as he watches the area around where he and his brother usually hung out, boredom plain in his voice and posture. "Niji... Let's go do something." He says to his brother, tail twitching slightly.

Matataki Niji looks up at his brother's bored tone and gives a slight smile, then nods. "Of course, brother. What do you want to go do? We didn't have much success last time, if you'll remember."

Lunarian frowns slightly at that, then shrugs. "I don't know... It's just... sitting here has become boring. Let's just go exploring then."

Matataki nods, then waits for his brother to start flying off before he follows him. It was usually how things were, with Lunarian being a bit more leader like while Matataki preferred to follow.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:49 pm
User Image

Lorelai, meanwhile, was in the middle of a rather frantic search. Her dainty paws shuffled through the rich layer of mulch that coated the forest floor in a manner akin to desperation, her slender brows furrowed which caused her lovely face to take on a worried, focused look. "Where is it? Oh, how could I have been so careless?" Biting her lower lip in exasperation the Angelic continued to stir up the leafy bed, foliage tangling itself in her luxurious hair and her brilliant blue pelt smeared with earth. The birds twittered and chirped curiously overhead as though this all were terribly humorous. With a sigh she plopped herself down upon her backside and rested her chin in both paws while her eyes scanned the surrounding greenery. Well, wasn't this just peachy.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:02 pm
Lunarian spotted a frantically shifting form below and dove down, followed quickly by Matataki. Landing silently, the brothers blinked, watching the female stir up the ground around her. Lunarian raises an eyebrow and steps closer, giving a slight cough to alert her to the fact that she wasn't alone anymore. "Lose something...?"

Matataki follows his brother after a moment, concern showing in his mismatched eyes. "A-are you ok?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:37 pm
She had given a small huff and cast her gaze to one side as the prospect that she would never find her beloved posession began to take root. The resounding sound of a cough echoed faintly and she perked, her eyes wide in alert. The two figures before her caught the Angelic completely off-guard but she could feel the power they radiated and in an instant she was on her feet and hastily brushing what foliage she could from her hair and fur which caused her to smear dirt across one cheek and over various parts of her fur. She bowed low and her demeanor was both humble and gracious despite the slightly unkempt natural elements that adorned her. "Please forgive the rather unusual circumstances but it appears that I have lost my crown." She said in a rather exasperated manner. Her head bowed respectfully. "The weather was so wonderful that I decided to nap in this tree and while I was asleep it must have fallen. I can't seem to find it anywhere."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:54 pm
The brothers exchange a slightly amused glance with eachother, then Lunarian tilts his head at the Angelic. "No need to bow, my Lady. My brother and I would be more than happy to help you look for your crown, if you would permit such help, that is?"

Matataki looks at the trees while his brother spoke to the Angelic, wondering if perhaps any of the local wildlife might have taken it into their homes since it seemed all her looking about previously hadn't turned it up. "Yes, you just rest. My brother and I shall look for your crown." He gives a low bow in return, then stands back up, wings shifting a bit behind him. "I am Matataki Niji, and this is my brother, Lunarian."  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:57 pm
Darn that Kotetsu, but Kiryu simply could not be his dreary self of late around the friendly hero. A grin seemed at least temporarily plastered to the Fox's face as he followed the other. "I'm going to thank you anyway." He pointed out. "You've gone out of your way to help me." He was almost surprised that the apartment was so close, but then, hey, convenience works in mysterious ways. Or something. "Alright," he acknowledged, going into the kitchen in the direction Kotetsu had pointed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:13 pm
Kotetsu grins again at Kiryu, following and motioning around the room. "So, here's the kitchen, if you decide you wanna stay longer to regain some strength from all the traveling you've been doing, you can help yourself to anything in here." He nods, then waits until Kiryu had put his own left overs away before he did the same and motioned the other to follow him back into the main room. "This' the living room. I'll be taking the couch while you're here, so don't worry about me being uncomfortable or anything, alright? It's a good, comfortable couch." He motions to the large, ugly looking sofa in the middle of the room. It certainly didn't look comfortable, but Kotetsu knew from experience that it's looks were quite deceiving. It was definitely kinder to his poor old bones than the bed was, in any case. "And this way.." He motions to a hallway at the edge of the room. "Bathroom is here, again, help yourself to anything you need. You don't need to ask while you're here, alright?" He grins again, then motions to a room at the end of the hall. "And this is where you'll be staying." He says, opening the door and showing the rather spacious bedroom off. It was also spotless, almost as if the older male rarely ever went into it. "Ah... I only really come in here to get a change of clothes. Now, any questions?"  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:16 pm
Anders had decided to take a market day to get better acquainted with the town he had settled himself in. It was a nice little place, his only complaint being that the pickings for partners were rather slim, but then, you know, small town. He wasn't exactly expecting to find all kinds of handsome men ready to be swept off their feet by him.

What he had found was gaggles of ladies impressed by his roguish good looks, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with flirting, now was there? So he was leaning against a stall, flirting with the shopowner's daughter. She was a pretty girl for certain, exactly the type he usually liked.

He had been completely sidetracked from his intended pursuit of, you know, actually purchasing food, until the shopowner gave him a cough and a Look. It was a Look the Wazzit knew well. It was the Look that said "keep your hands off my daughter or I will seriously contemplate removing them." Anders gave the girl a bow and a smile, and a promise to stop by her father's shop again, before selecting some choice produce for purchase. His smile was all good intentions. Not that he knew what the phrase meant.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games