Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Ideas, Questions, Suggestions? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WE ARE HALLOWEEN
Captain

Blessed Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 am
Eight ~ I'm guessing that's an achievement question, so I'll let zoo answer.

Ary ~ home ek or Ginger's kitchen would be best ~ dorm buildings do have kitchens of sorts, but they're made to cater to the preferences of the residing race.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:54 am
Okay, I read up on the rules/background/everything, and was curious for my quest character's history --

Faeries were known for tricking humans and getting them to do foolish things; I originally wanted Marosa from the human world for a better written background, and was wondering if that was at all possible, or does your character absolutely HAVE to be born/from Halloweentown? And if so, just how BIG is Halloweentown -- is it as big as Earth? In theory, could there be other countries that are across the ocean from Halloweentown at all?  

Kanth

Fallen Galaxy

21,490 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:06 pm
Kanth
Okay, I read up on the rules/background/everything, and was curious for my quest character's history --

Faeries were known for tricking humans and getting them to do foolish things; I originally wanted Marosa from the human world for a better written background, and was wondering if that was at all possible, or does your character absolutely HAVE to be born/from Halloweentown? And if so, just how BIG is Halloweentown -- is it as big as Earth? In theory, could there be other countries that are across the ocean from Halloweentown at all?

Please see this thread for information on where characters come from. Unless you have a Damn Good Reason, characters may only come into existence via the methods listed in that first post.

The only thing about the Human World that characters should know (aside from the Damn Good Reason excused) is all in this thread. You know that there's beings in there called "humans" and that they're a source of Fear. What they look like, how they act, what they do is a COMPLETE MYSTERY.

As for the exact size of Halloweentown, I will need to confer with liz and zoo on that -- one of the problems Halloweentown is facing is overcrowding due to the fact that their world isn't expanding anymore. So far there's the main Halloweentown "town" itself and an ocean, but beyond that we don't have any ironed out details yet. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:25 pm
There is no definite size for Halloween. Much like it's inhabitants, the lands and structures of the world are created by FEAR. Also, certain areas are connected to it, such as Hades/Hell.

Unless they're undead or a ghost, your character has not had access to the human world or experience with humans. But if you want there to be some unseelie mound within Halloween, that's a-ok ~ !  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:20 pm
okay, I haven't seen this asked, so here it goes.

In the event for zone 4, the weapons have been altered, so now we can use the carol of the bells multiple times in battle, does that also mean it has more than five rings? Or does it still have only the five rings, but can just be used more than once in battle?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:59 pm
You can use it as many times as you want while in that zone.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Daffupanda

Adorable Lionheart

4,575 Points
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:52 am
Okay so. This is a strange question, but I need to ask it for IC purposes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

This minipet looks er... HUGE in that image. I was pondering giving it icly to one of my characters. But then I realized that if it really is THAT huge icly, then uhm, taking care of it might be near impossible.

So. My question is; is it really that big icly? Or not? And if it is... can it er like shift into a smaller, much more manageable size? Like small enough to carry it in one's arms?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:13 pm
That minipet is conquering a very small gingerbread village where the houses were made out of gram crackers. biggrin It is one of the larger minipets I'd imagine, but it's still a manageable barely-fits-on-your-lap lapdog size.  

Marushii
Vice Captain

Enduring Loiterer

12,925 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Brandisher 100

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:43 am
In the wearhouse, was that particular roll for damage dealt? (I'm wondering so I know when to post) Also does the alterations for the weapons still count here?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 pm
They still count ~ and the roll was just for fun. Well, fun for me.  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

Grumpy Paw

Fuzzy Sex Symbol

18,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am
When Santa-bot was killed it said 7 for killing him...I am confused though when it later says everyone who signed up gets 7. So do the people who killed Santa-bot get 14? Or does everyone get 7?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:53 am
The 7 is what everybody gets ~ from the rain of peppermints. Since everything exploded, there isn't an actual drop from the uh "final battle" XD  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

DarkHeartedSorrows

Sparkly Receiver

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:10 am
DarkHeartedSorrows
I have a question. I was reading the end of the Warehouse stuff, and noticed Liz's post. I never made it to the warehouse, due to being busy with holiday stuff and filling out the 300 orders my shop going for secret Santas. It says everyone gets 7 peppermint points who participated in the event, but would that include me?
And I suppose I can just RP with whoever ends up back in Christmas town with me and and chill?
XD I was so awful and keeping up this time around. The Holidays are super hectic for me.

Moving this here. I'm thinking that the 7 points applies to everyone, whether they made it to the warehouse or not, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:57 am
Everyone who signed up yo. Everyone. It's raining peppermint points due to massive explosion ~ so it doesn't matter where your student is ~  

lizbot
Vice Captain

No Faun

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 156 157 158 159 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games