Pandora Hearts RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:28 pm
Skye and Alice dodged swiftly going to the other side. Skye blasted at the witch. "b***h your going down!" SHe thought in her head swishing her tail toward the witch.

Salem hesitated for a moment, for some strange reason, then he resistantly began to fight the witch with Jinyx. "Long time no see, Hazel." He growled.

((Sorry for the short post. >.> I don't feel like writing. Oh yeah, we're fighting the witch and her chain dog, over in Umbridge -lol-.))

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:46 pm
(What would be a good way to come in than?)  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:49 pm
(whenever you want to come in, of course ^_^ it's your character after all)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:52 pm
(I'm asking how my character should come in not when.)  

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:08 pm
(Uhm... she should just come in and fight? I don't know I'm horrible at appearances... she could've followed me and littlestar and want to help out? so she comes out of the shadows or somethign? Idk... I fail. T.T))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:25 pm
(That works.)

Kero had followed the group to Umbridge to try and repay them for blowing up the wall. She looked over at Zaine and nodded softly before ispering to him, "Lets not mess this up. Scythe mode please." Zaine turned into a scythe and she held him with on hand. Kero jumped out of the shadows behind the witch, aiming for her neck and swung.

Iceestar

6,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:31 pm
(whoops, my bad ^_^")

Curelle narrowed his eyes at the new arrival. He had never seen the girl before. She probably wasn't a noble. Yet, she had a chain... Curelle snarled. He hated it when something new and unknown popped up.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:35 pm
"Oh no,you kitties don't~"There was a magic ring under the witch before a burst of light was shown.Cheshire was thrown against the wall with a 'thud'.

"Aw,crap!"Jinyx yelled as she was hit by a ball of light.Her back skidded acroos the ground before she stopped herself with her staff,"Damn,this ain't good...."She quickly brought herself up.

"Wispy,why don't you help me out in this one?"Hazel brought up her wand and started waving it rapidly chanting something.Wispy was envolped in a black mist.Jinyx's eyes widened at the sight.She quickly jumped running towards Salem.

"Salem,what the hell kind of spell is that?!"the was a roar that pierced the air around them as a force of shockwaves pushed everyone backed.

Littlestar411
Captain

T_trees_T

Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:48 pm
(( Jinyx and Salem cuss quite a lot for six-year-olds. XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:37 pm
((ikrXD))

"Stupid spell..."Jinyx slowly got back up glaring at the witch who gave her a mencing smile.

"Ah,stupid child,or should I say bug?"she mocked.Jinyx flinched at the insult.

"I SAID DON'T CALL ME A BUG!!!!"Jinyx charged at the witch throwing rocks and using magic spells at her.The witch barely dodged the attacks.

"Hm,well,someone's in a bad mood."The witch mocked.Jinyx's rage grew.

"SKYE HURRY UP AND KILL THIS WREACH!!"she snarled throwing more powerful attacks at the witch.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:10 pm
((Yeah. We make six year olds cuzz like crazy and fight too. Wierd, huh?))
Skye smirked. Time to send this b***h to the abyss. She was about to send a blast down to her when suddenly Salem jumped in the way. "Stop Skye!" He yelled. Skye stopped and Salem turned to Hazel the witch. "If anybody kills you it'd be me." He growled under his breath and Hazel smirked. "Fine than, Whispy attack that bug. I'll fight my brother."

((Hey I can use Hazel right? I can't remember.))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:13 pm
I SAID STOP CALLING ME A BUG!!!"Jinyx growled running towards the witch before she was suddenly tackled by Wispy,"Gah!!Get off of me you dumb dog!!Salem don't!!"Jinyx struggled to get out.She started smacking Wispy on the head with her staff.Wispy growled and took a hold of Jinyx's arm between his teeth and started to bite down.

"SKYE!!"Jinyx screamed tears forming at the corners of her eyes from the pain.Blood started to drip from her arm.

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 pm
Skye and Alice quickly bolted toward Jinyx and tackled Whispy to the ground. Salem stood in front of Hazel, dead serious. "Well well well, little brother~ still neglecting your origin~?" She sung as she slashed violently at Salem as he dodged.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 am
"One of you guys,go help Salem or something..."Jinyx muttered under her breath,just then she heard growling from behind her,"On second thought maybe we should stick together..."Wispy had grown ten times his height with spikes all over him.Jinyx quickly switched the staff in her other hand.  

Littlestar411
Captain

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 pm
Lasing her tail Skye attacked the dog fiercly and Alice got the otherside of her. "Jinyx," She told the girl in her ear. "Help Salem. We don't want to loose him..."

Salem was gritting his teath dragging out a daggar he had in his pocket. Hazel smirked. "Resulted to using pitiful human weapons did we?" She taunted.

♥ - - - Main Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff