Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
The Sorting Hat ~ OPEN 2063-2064 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaRemarque

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 1:29 am

L E W I S L E O N A R D L O W E L L

F i r s t y e a r

User Image

“Wow.” Lewis’ was astonished when he entered Hogwart’s Great Hall. He was so amazed that he paused walking and following the other newbies. It was completely different compared to the muggle’s version. The young boy looked up and saw beautiful floating candles and fireworks. Everything on it amazed him, from the structure to the furnitures. “Hey over hear!” A voice called him. He searched for where the voice came from and found out it was from a first year. He then realized he was already left out by the other novices. The other first years were already lining up and getting themselves ready to be sorted. “Oh! Wait for me!” Lewis exclaimed as he ran towards the line of first year students. He felt embarrassment because of his stupid action. Not to mention the slight giggles he got from the Slytherins. He thought he should have had focus. As a result of his state, he ended up being at the last of the line.

When it was finally his turn he released a deep sigh and proceeded to where the hat was. The moment he sat on the chair next to the sorting hat, his nervousness came to him.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mischievous. However I’m not the naughty type of kid. I don’t terrorize people, as a matter of fact, I enjoy meeting new folks! It’s just that I enjoy seeking adventures of my own too. When it comes to friends, I treasure them. In fact, my muggle friends consider me (although they don’t know it) their secrets bank. They fill me with their secrets without their knowledge, and as a friend, I don’t spread them. Moreover, though I don’t fee like it, many people see me as a hard working person. Well, I’m not smart but I do my best in my homework and in any activities whether in home or in my muggle school. Lastly, when I make decisions, I always consider the people around me, to be fair with them too.

(Ooc: I hope I'm going to make it! )

{Psst, VT... Gryffindor... We need 1 more anyways. ~TVP}
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:47 am

{Woo!}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:05 pm

Vampire Toy
gryffindor01
"Amazing" she breathed. The Great Hall was everything that it was named for and more. The ceiling was a perfect replica of the clear frostbitten night outside and was accentuated by the candles that floated above the long tables situated in perfect equidistance in the middle of the room.

She felt the gaze of the cloaked students at the tables rest upon her. Standing up straighter she looked back upon them, butterflies in her stomach. Normally, stage fright was not a factor, but for whatever reason it was present with her tonight. The students were obviously sitting with their own houses, each giving of a sense of unity no matter independent each of the students themselves were.

Following the line of first years to the front of the hall seemed like it took years and her patience was running out. Let's just get this over with already.

User Image

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mysterious, curious, and eager to learn as much as I can, even if it will get me into a bit of trouble. Most people do not know what drives me, and I do my best to keep it a secret.

"Indala Eve Grey!" Icarus called out, wrapping his tongue around the first name.

When the first year made their way up to the stool and sat upon it, Icarus placed the ancient hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Such bravery and
motivation to learn...
True, you would excel
in Ravenclaw, but your
need to break rules to
find things out makes
you best suited for...
Gryffindor!"

Shock ran through Indala's body. Gr..Gryffindor? Had she heard correctly? The massive response from their table confirmed that she had. Her entire body was shaking. The assignment did not bother her so much, but the reaction she was sure to receive from her father made her blood run cold.

The applause and overall sound coming from the Gryffindor table encouraged her forward. She slide off of the stool and set the Sorting Hat back on it. Before she knew it she took a seat near her fellow Gryffindors. The rest of her thoughts would have to wait for later.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm

As he stepped into the great hall Leon Rowle was amazed. He'd never seen anything quite like the roof of the Great Hall, if, in fact, there even is a roof he thought.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm:
Quiet, in a brooding, thoughtful way.
Cold, I don't make friends easily, nor do I care about it.
Ambitious and determined, I get what I want, no matter what I have to do.
Slow to anger, yet when I'm mad it's a cold fury.

[[Again, bear with me, I'm only on my phone as my internet is down gonk ]]

Trifkin Mossberry

8,450 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

BlueRaspberryVodka

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Rowan Titan

People say that I'm
Competitive, loyal, cheeky and totally nuts.
When I make enemies, I go out of my way to be extra friendly like to them, it is a facade thats kinda easy to see through, it is usually obvious that I am trying to unnerve them. “They” say I am a fighter. I don't go out of my way to start drama, but I do enjoy a good brawl. Say the word and I'm in the ring, so to speak. I can think things through, I can plan and plot, but I prefer to just do. Kind of a “measure once, cut twice, add glue where necessary” kinda girl. But I am also dead loyal. Once I find a friend I will defend them to the death. Even if they betray me.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Alexis Titan

People say that I'm scary. I have violent mood swings. I mostly react with forced kindness. Extremely loyal to family. Arrogant and easily annoyed. Some say I have a skewed sense of right and wrong and will react violently when I believe to have been wronged. I think my senses are just fine thank you very much.

BlueRaspberryVodka

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:00 pm

Yerosan
L E W I S L E O N A R D L O W E L L

F i r s t y e a r

User Image

“Wow.” Lewis’ was astonished when he entered Hogwart’s Great Hall. He was so amazed that he paused walking and following the other newbies. It was completely different compared to the muggle’s version. The young boy looked up and saw beautiful floating candles and fireworks. Everything on it amazed him, from the structure to the furnitures. “Hey over hear!” A voice called him. He searched for where the voice came from and found out it was from a first year. He then realized he was already left out by the other novices. The other first years were already lining up and getting themselves ready to be sorted. “Oh! Wait for me!” Lewis exclaimed as he ran towards the line of first year students. He felt embarrassment because of his stupid action. Not to mention the slight giggles he got from the Slytherins. He thought he should have had focus. As a result of his state, he ended up being at the last of the line.

When it was finally his turn he released a deep sigh and proceeded to where the hat was. The moment he sat on the chair next to the sorting hat, his nervousness came to him.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm mischievous. However I’m not the naughty type of kid. I don’t terrorize people, as a matter of fact, I enjoy meeting new folks! It’s just that I enjoy seeking adventures of my own too. When it comes to friends, I treasure them. In fact, my muggle friends consider me (although they don’t know it) their secrets bank. They fill me with their secrets without their knowledge, and as a friend, I don’t spread them. Moreover, though I don’t fee like it, many people see me as a hard working person. Well, I’m not smart but I do my best in my homework and in any activities whether in home or in my muggle school. Lastly, when I make decisions, I always consider the people around me, to be fair with them too.

(Ooc: I hope I'm going to make it! )

{Psst, VT... Gryffindor... We need 1 more anyways. ~TVP}

"Lewis Lowell!" Icarus called out.

When the first year made their way up to the stool and sat upon it, Icarus placed the ancient hat on his head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"You have quite a
store of secrets
in this head of yours...
You are a very loyal
friend... hard worker too.
Better be...
Hufflepuff!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:03 pm

Trifkin Mossberry
As he stepped into the great hall Leon Rowle was amazed. He'd never seen anything quite like the roof of the Great Hall, if, in fact, there even is a roof he thought.

Quote:
People say that, in a nutshell, I'm:
Quiet, in a brooding, thoughtful way.
Cold, I don't make friends easily, nor do I care about it.
Ambitious and determined, I get what I want, no matter what I have to do.
Slow to anger, yet when I'm mad it's a cold fury.

[[Again, bear with me, I'm only on my phone as my internet is down gonk ]]

"Leon Rowle!" Icarus called out.

When the first year made their way up to the stool and sat upon it, Icarus placed the ancient hat on his head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Such potential...
Yet a darkness
storms inside.
I know just where
you belong:
Slytherin!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:07 pm

metalhead-neko
Rowan Titan

People say that I'm
Competitive, loyal, cheeky and totally nuts.
When I make enemies, I go out of my way to be extra friendly like to them, it is a facade thats kinda easy to see through, it is usually obvious that I am trying to unnerve them. “They” say I am a fighter. I don't go out of my way to start drama, but I do enjoy a good brawl. Say the word and I'm in the ring, so to speak. I can think things through, I can plan and plot, but I prefer to just do. Kind of a “measure once, cut twice, add glue where necessary” kinda girl. But I am also dead loyal. Once I find a friend I will defend them to the death. Even if they betray me.

"Rowan Titan!" Icarus called out.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Hmm... you must
be very brave to do
the things you do
to those you care
for. Friendship is
something you hold
dearest. Therefore,
you will be best in...
Gryffindor!"
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:09 pm

metalhead-neko
Alexis Titan

People say that I'm scary. I have violent mood swings. I mostly react with forced kindness. Extremely loyal to family. Arrogant and easily annoyed. Some say I have a skewed sense of right and wrong and will react violently when I believe to have been wronged. I think my senses are just fine thank you very much.

"Alexis Titan!" Icarus called out.

When the first year made their way up to the stool and sat upon it, Icarus placed the ancient hat on her head.

User Image

The Sorting Hat
User Image

"Such violent emotions
Hmm... difficulty
differentiating between
right and wrong...
Better be...
Slytherin!"

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

Experiment_number_626

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:17 pm

RAYANDRA MUNTROE

Rayandra entered the Hall. A huge smile on her face as she looked around the room. Find herslef staring at Four longtables filled with students.She waved at some of them, delighted when some people waved back.

As she stood there in line waiting for her name to be called she beagan tapping her feet impatiently,than bouncing up and down on the balls on her feet.She could her some people snkickering. But she ignored them when her name was called.

She ran to th sorting hat tripping and landing on her face.She got up laughing along with the rest of the room. Finally getting to the stool she sat down as the big hat fell over her eyes.

"I wanne be a ravenclaw, ooh or a Hufflepuff maybe even a Gryffindor! I'm not sure about slytherin though" she muttered softly waiting for the hat to sort her.

People say i'm a nutshell: And i could care less i'm the kind of girl that will run barefoot through the castle singing at the top of my lungs. Sure people may think i'm a freak. But hey i'm a proud freak.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 11:33 pm

MayMarieKay
RAYANDRA MUNTROE

Rayandra entered the Hall. A huge smile on her face as she looked around the room. Find herslef staring at Four longtables filled with students.She waved at some of them, delighted when some people waved back.

As she stood there in line waiting for her name to be called she beagan tapping her feet impatiently,than bouncing up and down on the balls on her feet.She could her some people snkickering. But she ignored them when her name was called.

She ran to th sorting hat tripping and landing on her face.She got up laughing along with the rest of the room. Finally getting to the stool she sat down as the big hat fell over her eyes.

"I wanne be a ravenclaw, ooh or a Hufflepuff maybe even a Gryffindor! I'm not sure about slytherin though" she muttered softly waiting for the hat to sort her.

People say i'm a nutshell: And i could care less i'm the kind of girl that will run barefoot through the castle singing at the top of my lungs. Sure people may think i'm a freak. But hey i'm a proud freak.

((Hey, you actually need a character profile, you know that, right?))

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:41 pm

(( All happy and free now? ))
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 182 183 184 185 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games