Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Gryffindor Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 pm

User Image
Sparrow Farrell----First Year----Gryffindor

Sparrow thought for a minute she liked a couple teams but her favorite would have to be the Irish. Specifically the Kenmare Kestrels. She said, "My favorite team would be the Kenmare Kestrels. I root for the Irish as national teams as well." She was a fan of the Irish. She didn't know why she just did.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:04 pm

User Image
Ashleigh smiled a bit at the first years' enthusiastic comments about quidditch. "if we don't have a good quidditch this year perhaps next year we will with how you guys are talking about the game." she mused speaking for the first time since the first years had been sorted with them. "oh I'm Ashleigh I was one of our chasers last year," she added as a second thought. She half expected to see shocked faces, if not from the first year then from the older kids since the brunette rarely spoke.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Golden Anbu

Friendly Detective

15,975 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:20 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy looked over at Ashleigh and smiled to her. She really is starting to open up. I'm glad. "Well, I'm a Chudley Cannons fan through and through. Cannons was actually my first word. My mom likes to remind me of that fact in front of all of my friends." She smirked and drank from her cup of pumpkin juice.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:48 pm

User Image
Ƀlake Ɇthelwine

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Before he could say anything else, his stomach grumbled. It was barely audible, but he felt it nontheless. Taking out a package of ice mice he had earlier with him, he offered himself one and lay the rest on the table for anyone who was willing to take one. Popping another in his mouth, he nodded at Sparrow's choices. "Good team they are." Blake looked at the girl who had waved to him earlier. At first glance she seemed to be the quiet sort but was proved wrong. She seemed to be doing just fine, she was probably just shy at first. "Nice to meet you Ashleigh. Chaser eh? Well maybe next year, I'll be up against you for one of those positions eh?" He teased, a small giggle escaping his mouth at the end. "And well, one can like the game but doesn't necessarily be good at it." He wasn't trying to brag or anything by saying he was a brilliant chaser. He was decent he thought. The one who he was thinking of was his dad. Blake inherited the craze for the game from him and despite that, he wasn't the most skilled on a broomstick.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

tarantaellegra

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:26 am

User Image

Sparrow grinned at Ashleigh and said, "Nice to meet you." She listened to the others. Cuddley cannons were a good team. Her brother was obsessed with that team. and she smiled at Tamara. Sparrow wondered if she would make the team when she tried out next year and said, "Chaser is fun, but I prefer seeker or keeper. Seeker is my favorite though."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:02 am

Goodbye to you,
Goodbye to everything that I knew.

User ImageUser Image
Where am I? Gryffindor Table, beside Tammy.
Who's in my mind? Oz, duh <3
My desire?FOOD!
What am I wearing?Ta-da!

User Image

User Image
Lucy Elizabeth Bonks
Gryffindor

Pureblood
"И печаль отступит, и тоска пройдет."

Lucy nodded in greeting and waved cheerfully to everyone who joined and sat amongst them.
"Welcome to Gryffindor, guys. Lucy Bonks, third year, Gryffindor Seeker. Thank you very much." she smiled brightly as she rapidly threw Oz a look across the other tables that separated them. She was very glad that she made it into the Quidditch Team, and a Seeker. Her father, Mo, was a Ravenclaw Chaser, her mother a Keeper and her sisters were both Beaters during their own time, so now it's a mix of everything.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

And when the stars fall,
I will lie awake.
You're my shooting star...

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:42 am

User Image User ImageUser Image
Sir Nicholas appeared out of nowhere, his head popping out on a plate of mashed potatoes. She looked around and smiled brightly at the students he already knew.
"Hello Ms Radcliffe, Ms Bonks and Mr Dean!", he nodded to them in greeting before turning to the new first years, "Welcome to Gryffindor! I am Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, and I am Gryffindor's ghost!" he announced proudly as he hovered off the table, curtsied and lifted his head off, as if a hat, showing his insides.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:01 am

User Image

Sparrow was glad there were so many friendly people in Gryffindor. When the Gryffindor seeker introduced herself Sparrow grinned. She wanted to be a seeker so bad. Sparrow jumped and let out a small squeak when the ghost came out of the table. She said, "Oh my you startled me. Nice to meet you Sir Nicholas. I'm Sparrow. I've heard wonderful things about you." Her brothers had told her about the ghosts that dwelt in the castle and she found it fascinating.

Sparrow Puppy

Ruthless Phantom

11,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elocutionist 200

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:09 am

Sir Nicholas bowed his head once more and curtsied politely to the girl who addressed to him.
"Hello Ms Sparrow, a delight to meet you,", smiled kindly in a Gryffindor way, "Well, I must admit that I am quite popular here." he chuckled and beamed proudly, filling himself filled with pride.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:14 am

B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Speaking to my fellow Gryffindors.

Where am I? Gryffindor table

What am I thinking? Does Sir Nicholas's head really not come off?

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

Listening in to Sparrow and Lucy's conversation, Blake spots a rather glum Ravenclaw at the other table. Now really, this should be one of the happiest moments of her current life and she was sitting there like that? No, that wouldn't do. Making sure Adele saw him, Blake flashed her a friendly smile hoping his message came across. Looking back at the Gryffindor speaker, he spoke,
❝I haven't had the chance to play seeker myself. With an actual snitch, I mean. Back home, my father would just bewitch the fairies nearby but we would never be able to catch it since it always went beyond the boundaries where could fly.❞, He let out a small chuckle as he reminisces the past in which he and his brother were frantically trying to catch the pesky faeries before they went out of bounds. It wasn't just to see who caught them the fastest but also because when their father see's them go near the boundaries, he would send out a spell that created an invisible wall. It wasn't a very good thing to collide with, specially on a broomstick.

The young Gryffindor jumped up slightly when Sir Nicholas appeared through the plate of food. He had heard the tale about Nearly Headless Nick, and the fact that he didn't like to be called that. Best to keep that in mind. Wouldn't want a bad first encounter. ❝Hello there Sir Nicholas,❞He said, once he calmed himself down. ❝"My name is Blake Ethelwine. Pleased to make your aquaintance sir.❞

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

tarantaellegra

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:25 am

Sir Nicholas turned to the new Gryffindor named Blake. He seemed like a friendly fellow, and will certainly grow up as a fine Gryffindor, possibly Prefect and Head Boy.
"Please to meet you indeed, Mr Ethelwine." he smiled and bowed again.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:02 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tammy drifted out of the conversation again, her side starting to hurt a little. She exhaled calmly and got her mind under control, slowing her heart rate. They said these attacks should stop. Why haven't they yet? she thought to herself, trying to calm her heart still. Finally, her heart rate returned to normal and Tamara exhaled a heavy breath. "Hello Sir Nicholas. Good summer?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

tarantaellegra

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:20 pm

B l a k e E t h e l w i n e

What am I doing? Looking for my twin.

Where am I? Gryffindor table

What am I thinking? Hopefully we're in the same house...

User Image
❝ So you think you can love me and leave me to die? ❞

User Image

In all his excitement, he couldn't believe he left out his little sister like that. Well twin actually, but still younger. Adressing with Sir Nicholas with a bow, he turned to the slimming crowd of first years still waiting to be sorted. Hopefully, like him, Alex would be sorted into Gryffindor. After all, the sorting hat tends to put family members together right? Except for some cases like the Roselia Prince in their year. But that was because of her different personality from the other family members most likely. The two had nearly the same personalities but otherwise different interests. If they did end up in the same house, he was sure he'd get a smack in the head for leaving her on the train. Smiling at the thought, he reluctantly awaited her sorting.

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:00 pm

User Image

They say I am Gryffindor....

Tyler looked at Lucy "Oh I'm gonna try stealing Seeker from you, If not I guess I'll be chaser" he said shrugging. "And just cause cousins won't mean I take it easy on you" he said. He looked at Nearly Headless Nick "Hey Sir Nicholas" he said

....But I am not brave enough to tell her how I feel

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 pm

{Lagging with Will here, so... pretend he's been at the table.}

William RadcliffeUser Image

Will waved to some of the new students. "Will Radcliffe, Tammy's little brother." He turned his attention to Tyler. "Well, you're going for Chaser, you'll have some competition from me then, cause that's the position I want to play." He put his arm around Indala and smirked at Tyler.
Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 190 191 192 193 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games