Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Gryffindor Common Room
Gryffindor Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
60%
 60%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
27%
 27%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 81

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:04 pm

Indala laughed at Will's wittiness. "Sure, If I want to be killed the next time I go home."

Even though he would never do that. He has to much to gain from me being alive.

She stood up and opened the window. The owl lifted its leg up to her, and she regretfully took the howler from it.
She turned back toward Will. "I think I'm going to run upstairs with this" she said, using the howler to indicate the other people in the room.
"Wouldn't want to disturb them," she said grimly.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:11 pm

William RadcliffeUser Image

Will shrugged, and then frowned. "Well, uh, let me know, okay?" He asked, scratching the back of his head. He couldn't come up with a decent response.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:24 pm

She nodded, and frowned an unspoken apology.
The edges of the Howler were starting to smoke so she bolted for the girls dormitory, past Lucy,Tamara, Tyler, and up the stairs.
When she reached her room she shut the door and immediately opened the Howler, afraid that it was going to explode.

User Image

((Posting in Girl's Dormitory))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:30 pm

Will went back over to Lucy, Tamara and Tyler glumly, apparently unhappy that Indala had left the room. He sighed heavily and looked to his friends and sister.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Tamara "Goldilocks" RadcliffeUser Image

Tamara smirked as her little brother rejoined them. "Will and Indala sitting in a tree," she muttered under her breath so that only Lucy could hear it. "Why so sad little brother?" she asked, knowing full well she could just read his mind if she wanted to.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:34 pm

User ImageUser Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Tyler looked back at his drawing "It was a Howler wasn't it?" he asked "I saw the owl at the window, and when she ran out I saw a flash of Scarlet in her hand" he continued to sketch the owl.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:35 pm

He looked up the stairs towards the girl's dormitory, then he nodded to Tyler. "Indala got a howler from her father." He didn't even know the guy but he had an intense burning hatred for him already.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:38 pm

Tammy almost chuckled and decided she should send a Howler to Will for grins and giggles. Then she got his feelings of hatred toward her father. Jeez Will, calm down, she thought to herself. "It was bound to happen, Will. Her dad is like a stupid devoted Slytherin, a blood supremacist and she got sorted into Gryffindor. Loves of Muggles, half-breeds and non-pure bloods. So, it's natural."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Alex Teaflower

3,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:42 pm

((sssssss SLYTHERIN TRESSPASSING... anyway... I just now realized both Will and Tamara's pictures are with their arms crossed LOL))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:47 pm

{omg i just realized that too.}

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:19 pm

LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

Lucy chuckled and grabbed her guitar again, this time to play a love-song background during Will's and Indala's chat. She glanced up again as Indala left and smirked widely at Will.
"So, when's the wedding?" she teased him mockingly in a sing-song voice.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:49 pm

User Image Sakato came back into the commonroom and holding Chihero. She smirked at the group as she walked in. "Whadda miss?" she said, her mind interested and full of curousity of the gossip that she had missed. Chihero squrimed out Sakato's arms and crawled up to her shoulder as she walked up closer to her fellow house mates.
User Image
User Image

Meuxy

Lonely Lunatic

hocusss

Tipsy Tycoon

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm

LUCY BONKS
“It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.”
< Gryffindor,Second Year,Quidditch Fan >

User Image

"We're planning a wedding." Lucy smirked, glancing from Will to Sakato. She stirred and smiled brightly as Pan climbed on her shoulder.
"What wedding?" he asked suspiciously, looking up at Lucy.
"Mine.", she teased him, seeing his little cute face expression change, "Kidding." she added urgently. Pan sighed of relief and looked around, looking for something interesting to do. She glanced up at Will, smirking.
"Hey, Will, for the wedding, how much will you pay me if I sing?" she questioned mockingly, preventing herself from laughing.

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImagePan <3
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:23 pm

Will stood up in a huff. He made an unhappy face at Lucy and Tamara. "It... it's not like that!" he shouted and turned away from them. Then he ran up the stairs into the boy's dormitory.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:26 pm

Tammy looked at her brother when he snapped at Lucy and frowned as he retreated upstairs. "Aw, Lu, it looks like you upset him. Tyler, you should probably go up there and talk to him. Tell him Lu says she's sorry."
Gryffindor Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games