Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Ravenclaw Common Room
Ravenclaw Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you get the riddle right?
Yes, it was really easy!
56%
 56%  [ 45 ]
No, I got locked out D:
12%
 12%  [ 10 ]
I guessed and I got in O.o
30%
 30%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 79

Dolphina Oceanus

Invisible Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:05 pm
Cathryn O'Malley
Hogwarts First-Year: Ravenclaw

User Image

[[Continued from the Ravenclaw Table]]

Cathryn stepped into the common room, filled with wonder. This castle would never cease to amaze her. The Ravenclaw common room was such a pretty sight to see. The lovely blue and bronze furniture filled the room. She yawned for not the first time this night, and decided that it was time for bed. She located the girls dormitories, and ascended the stairs toward them.

[[Continued in the Ravenclaw Girls' Dormitories]]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:11 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...
We must stand together...

User Image
User Image

He didn't even want to go to the sorting...

Woil made his way into the large roomy room and he sat down in one of the armchairs. He was tired, and maybe he'd head to bed soon. But right now he just wanted to be left alone to his thoughts. The riddle was easy, that's how he got in so easy, before the prefects. He stared up at the ceiling, this was a strange place, a wonderful place, and he would do anything to protect it. He'd take on Roi himself if he had to...

He let out a loud and sudden sob as he moved his hands to cover his face. He didn't understand why he was crying, could the tears be from anger? Jealousy? Sadness? He couldn't place them, all he knew was that the demon was destroying everything. He was a plague, corrupting everything he can touch. He can taint anyone if he wanted to. They were kids! KIDS! Going against the intellect of an ancient warrior and emperor of a lost kingdom! He cried out angrily as he pulled his blond hair, this was hard, even this Ravenclaw didn't know what to do. He took off his glasses and had half a mind to throw them at the wall, but he couldn't. He just couldn't get the power or the courage to do it. It's not like it'd be a problem, a simple protectigo or reparo would gladly fix the glasses... He just couldn't do it.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: Only inside of him.
Mood: Mixed.
╚══════════════╝

User Image User Image User Image
Or we will all die alone...

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 am
User Image
User Image

These songs in my head: I'm fine...I'll be fine...focus Xenos
Oh what turbulent emotions: Tired not to mention a bit broken
The spirits that stand with me: Woil

A soft flurry of wings sounded through the open window of the tower. Now perched on the cool stone was a large eagle but unlike most of it's kind it was pure white. Tall and proud looking it was a handsome sight until one got to it's eyes. Pure crimson stared out at the common room and to the blond boy within. Around it's eyes were dusty grey feathers shaped oddly like glasses. Flapping his wings one more the eagle hopped forward and landed on solid feet. Scales had extended and shifted to reveal sneakers and dark jeans. White feathers became a black button up shirt who's sleeves were lightly rolled. Finally those feathers turned into snowy hair and glasses fell in front of those still red eyes. Xenos had always loved the feeling of shifting, it was one of the reasons he pursued becoming an animangus. Not to mention though the talent came in handy like now for instance when he decided to pay a trip in person to his old common room.

For a moment he cast his gaze around the familiar place and felt a light pang in his chest. This place had been his home for seven years and now he wasn't even supposed to be here. The albino needed to see it again though not to mention he had slacked in his duties before school had ended. Fate seemed to like him as well as the object of his trip was before him in the room though Woil seemed to be rather upset. "When ever I was having a bad day I tended to retreat up here. This window here offers a wonderful view of the forest and sometimes late at night I used to think I could see the creatures of those woods wandering about. It is soothing then again I could just be weird." Xenos said lightly as he tucked his hands into his pockets watching the boy.

He didn't understand why seeing Woil upset calmed him a bit. Was it because he had a chance to help someone else? This summer had been wonderful up to a few weeks ago, till just before school began again. Xenos had been through hell before but this trip was especially viscous. No longer did he see those glimmering green eyes watching him nor could he run his hair through that soft black hair. Closing his eyes a moment he sighed, now was not the time Xenos. He was tired oh how tired he was. Life apparently had felt the urge to remind him how cruel it could be. Pulling on a calm facade he let a tiny smile slip onto his face. Smile, it was always better then frowning and most of the time kept his emotions at bay. "How have you been Mr. Noinnei?"

{don't worry he's leaving right away. Just a little plot point Aran and I are working out :3}
Forgive me now 'cause I have been unfaithful
Don't ask me why 'cause I don't know
So many times I've tried but was unable
This heart belongs to You alone
Forever Yours and Yours alone

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:45 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil's ears perked slightly when he heard the voice, but it wasn't until the boy had turned around and saw Xenos did he become shocked. The boy's blue eyes widened as he saw the graduate here in the old Ravenclaw Common Room. He was supposed to have been gone, but here he was in front of him, in the very same house both of them belonged to. He stuttered slightly as he finally got the voice to speak,
"X-Xenos! What are you doing here? I thought you graduated..." He was about to say when the older boy began to talk about how he liked to be up here when HE was upset... The great Xenos, upset? That was hard to swallow, and yet, it made Woil feel better slightly.

When the graduate had asked him how he's been, he looked away and rubbed his arm. He had already told the story to the four in the carriage with him and he honestly didn't want to repeat it. So he decided it was best to just hide some pieces. He spoke again to the graduate, answering his question,
"In truth... Not very good..." He said staring at the floor. He didn't know if he wanted to tell this older boy about the demon. He realized he was still holding his glasses and he put them back on to look at the graduate better.

╔══════════════╗
Injuries: None.
Mood: MIXED.
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

A tiny chuckle left the albino but it was a hallow noise not one that he would have normally uttered. It made even him cringe. The younger boy's reaction was humorous and really he thought it funny but the proper laugh didn't want to come out. Come to think of it when was the last time he laughed? Wonderful he was letting into those damn emotions again. Stop it Xenos you can do this just focus. "I have graduated. I actually just got accepted to become an Auror. Silly me though I forgot to do something here." Xenos answered still trying to smile. "Lucky me as well after all you are the one I came here to see, Mr. Noinnei." He continued starting over towards the boy.

The albino paused surprised by the dodge around answer he had been given. Something was definitely up but he had learned the hard way what pressing someone could do. 'Like ruin your life...' The traitorous side of him whispered. Adjusting his glasses lightly he refocused his brain on the topic of discussion. "Not very good? Is there anything I can help you with? I have time and the sorting will not be over for a while." Xenos asked moving to sit on the arm of the nearby couch. His long legs stretched out before him as he gave Woil his full attention. Idly he realized when he first came to Ravenclaw he could dangle his legs over this very couch arm and not touched the floor. That's what he got for being almost 19.

Silently he ignored the part of him that tried to tell him he was pressing the teen. Xenos hadn't yet all he did was offer an ear it was after that he knew he would have to be careful. There had already been one fiasco this year and the albino was determined to avoid a second one. Idly he played with something in his pocket and kept a mental check of the time. Another thing he didn't need was getting caught being at school without permission. That would go over splendidly with his new job, his father...Xerxes would laugh at him probably. A twinge of a smile crossed his face at the thought of his brother. It was Xerxes right now that kept him sane. His twin hadn't mocked him for his mistakes only offered a shoulder to lean on and silently cry if needed. God he loved siblings.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:11 pm
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

He shook his blond head, and he sat down in the armchair he had been in before Xenos' arrival. He honestly felt dead inside at the moment, enough to not notice anything the boy was doing. He looked up at his superior and stared at him.
"I can't tell you... Especially now that I know you're an Auror Xenos I can't risk the death of innocents by letting slip the identity of a demon inside this school." That's all he said as he looked away from Xenos and stared out the window. He didn't want to say more because that would only make things worse, and things didn't need to get worse. He held his head in his hands and he gripped his blond hair again. His body was his again, but his life had two whole years missing from it.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"You can tell me anything Woil. I may not go to the school anymore but I am a Ravenclaw and you are my housemate. I will not turn on another of my fellows. My Auror badge is included on this one." Xenos said calmly but completely seriously. He was not one to turn on those who he called family and his house was his family. If he himself couldn't help he knew that Zamir might be able too, who knew. Regardless he couldn't help but feel like Woil was in a lot of trouble or knew something that was troubling him greatly. He wanted to help, lord how he wanted too. Part of him hesitated but lately things hadn't exactly gone according to plan. Where was Yuan when he needed him? He could use a peek at the future right now.

"If I cannot help you I know others who might be able too. I can try to get a hold of my friend, he is a genuine Seer and has saved me from many mistakes. He might be able to help as well." Xenos continued a look of concern crossing his face. Woil had until moments ago easily met his eyes. Was he that hard too look at? Damn it Xenos now was not a time for self doubt. There had to be another way and he would find one. Taking a breath he tried to calm his thoughts again. Outside the open window he heard the cry of an eagle, his eagle. Rhys had a talent for making him feel stronger. Taking that call to heart, reminding himself of what he was he opened his eyes again to a more focused mind, not much but slightly. Being here in this place helped as well. Hogwarts was a safe place too him and would always be. He needed that strength right now.

The boy's gaze had gone outside and for a moment he followed that line of sight. It was a beautiful night and a calm one at that. Night's like this he'd leap out of his dormitory window and go sailing on cool night wind for hours. The lake from above was gorgeous and the things of the forest didn't hide from a bird. So much he had learned that wasn't in books, so many memories. Internally he chuckled when he realized he had distracted himself again. At least these were happy thoughts for once. Xenos had almost made the mistake of going to his spot...to where he and Dante really got to know each other on those long spring days and crisp autumn nights. That would have been a mistake he wouldn't know if he could handle.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil stood up and moved to a wall and put a hand on it. He wanted to accept Xenos' help, he really did. But, he couldn't no, it's too risky.

He dropped his hand and gripped his left arm with it. He couldn't look at Xenos as he finally spoke again,
"Xenos... I can't. I let that demon out. I started this war. I have to end it." He said, turning to look at Xenos. He looked serious now as he walked up to him. He looked up at him and spoke once more, "I gladly accept the help where it's needed but this is my war..."

He dropped his gaze again, he couldn't do it, he couldn't look his fellow Ravenclaw in the eyes. This war was between him and Roi... No one else needs to get hurt. He'd do it for the sake of Yia, for the sake of Tay, and even for the sake of all of Hogwarts.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:49 pm
User Image
User Image

For a moment Xenos was silent as he watched Woil. Is that what the blond truly felt? Or had so many things gone wrong already that he felt he could risk it? Did the fear block him? A lot of questions whirled about in his mind as he listened to the boy. Before he could speak though the common room door opened. Ever so calmly he watched as a familiar red head raced up the stairs to the girl's dorms followed by a small blond. A smile crossed his face when he realized it must be an early adventure. How many years did he and Zamir ditch the sorting to come up early away from the crowd? It was heart warming to see the tradition continued. Though it surprised him that neither noticed them, then again in the rush of excitement coupled with how moonlight always looked on Xenos' white skin, for all the world he could have been a ghost.

"Woil you are not alone. No matter how alone you feel you are never truly so. Sometimes even the strongest needs a person to lean on. Trust me on that one." Xenos said after the girls had passed. If not for having Xerxes around Xenos was certain he would be a mess right now. A bit of a different matter yes but still it was close enough. When Woil's gaze met his own he held it as long as the blond let him. He could see just how much upset, worry and fear danced in those depths. What could Woil see inside of his own? It was almost a disturbing thought for a brief second but it strengthen his determination to help if need. For a moment Xenos called upon his ability to shift and let feathers return into his hair. Pulling one gently forth, which thankfully didn't cause any form of a bald spot, he returned it to it's normal appearance. Whispering softly too it the feather began to glow and along the shaft the single word 'Xenos' appeared on it.

Reaching out to the boy he tucked the feather behind his ear before he could protest. "If ever you change your mind Woil use that to call on me. Even if you just wish to talk you are free to do so. You may not want my help now but life has a talent for throwing curve balls at you. Please don't hesitate to use it. I am a Ravenclaw and you are part of my family. If there's one thing people know about me it's I protect my family." Xenos said completely serious. He wasn't going to fail another person in his life. When needed he would be there and with all the spell in his repertoire there was little Xenos felt he couldn't help with. Letting his arm drop back to his side the albino smiled lightly at the blond silently glad that at least he gave him something to reach out with.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:51 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil pulled the feather out from behind his ear and he stared at it. Was this true? Did he just gain an ally in his cause? These were two of many things the boy was asking himself. Finally his life was his again and he was already making friends, no... Allies!

He held the feather as he looked back at Xenos, he didn't know what to say to the man. Thank him? Tell him no? Give it back? He couldn't decide, finally, he spoke again.
"Xenos... I don't know... Honestly, I don't know where to move first... You said you had a seer friend? Can he really help me?" So many questions, so little time, he needed to hurry, Phi was the first, no doubt the rest of Ravenclaw will hurry up into the tower. He had to get all the answers he had before the man left.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Xenos couldn't help but smile lightly at the expressions playing across Woil's face. He seemed surprised to say the least that Xenos had extended his help to him. How often did this boy fight alone? It made him worry to know a boy so young was already fighting such a hard battle by himself. Hell he didn't even know just what he was fighting, who this 'demon' was yet. Regardless Xenos could see just how much they scared the boy and how much Woil felt alone. Alone...such a familiar feeling to the albino as of late. Not a massive surprise to his own mind that he came to that thought again. Idly he rubbed lightly as the thick bandage around his palm. It was getting itchy and needed changing. Why had he been stubborn and not healed it magically again? Oh right that was why.

Shaking his head lightly to dash those thoughts he smiled a little again at the boy. "Keep that feather Woil. I mean it. I'll be upset if I get called on by another person who finds it." He said when he saw the indecision in his eyes. To Xenos it told him just how rare the blond boy got help. That would have been heartbreaking had his heart been whole enough to break once more. It had to have been hard spending all this time fighting alone. Silently he hoped more friends would find their way to the young Ravenclaw's side. No one could make it through a battle without the support of soild friends. Yuan and Zamir had been at his side through the worst times in his life. They were the ones who convinced him to confront his feelings, to stand for what he believed in and more importantly comfort him when the universe shattered before his touch.

"Yes I do have one. His name is Yuan Trinity, a former Hufflepuff. I will send my familiar out with a letter to find him. He has been a bit of a shadow since graduation. I believe he is following the lead of a vision now. I shall warn you though, he can be a bit odd but he is honest and true. Yuan will not lead you astray." Xenos explained when the boy asked about the Seer. If he could help Xenos couldn't be entirely certain after all he didn't know what all Woil needed to know. A bit of talking too would be nice for the albino as well. His friends he hadn't seen for a bit and Xenos could use the comfort of their companionship a bit as well. "I will let you know as soon as I hear from him, does that sound alright?" Xenos asked as he stood up.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:35 am
A house divided...
Cannot stand...

User Image
User Image

Woil nodded, he remained quiet as he stared at the feather. Listening to everything Xenos said carefully. He sat down in the armchair, twirling the feather in his hand. He looked up at Xenos and nodded,
"Its a three way war here, Phinella's little group... Roi's army, and me and my brother." He said holding his head. Not even his brother honestly wanted to join Woil in his fight.

╔══════════════╗
Mood:
╚══════════════╝

Commander Aran

6,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image
User Image

"If we don't end war, war will end us." Xenos murmured lightly. "Do try not to let it end you Woil. Remember you have friends and you are only defeated when you give up. Keep your head up, you are a proud son of Ravenclaw." He continued with a half there smile. The hour was getting late and Xenos knew it. In moments there would be the clamor of students up the stairs...rushing down the halls...bursting through the doors. As the albino had already graduated he needed to leave, now. Probably should have been gone a while ago. Regardless he was glad he had the chance to talk to Woil and maybe, just maybe help the boy out. It was hard standing alone but he knew it was possible. Just took a little bit of faith and a whole lot of dumb luck sometimes.

Moving away from the blond towards the window Xenos paused in front of a familiar spot. Right here where he had entered the common room was exactly where he used to always sit. For a moment as he ran his hand along the cool stone Xenos could almost imagine a small pale boy with glasses that were almost too big for him sitting there. "Oh and one more thing. Miss von Ichval did not want this so I pass it on to you. Do with it as you see fit, Captain." With a flick of his wrist Xenos sent a shiny silver badge flying across the common room to the blond. Not looking to see if he caught it the albino climbed up into the window and pushed the panes out wide. "Now if you will excuse me I have to be a tad bit dramatic. I do hope you will forgive me for this." Xenos said with a nod of goodbye.

Letting himself fall backwards out of the window for a moment the wizard watched the rapidly fading glow of the Ravenclaw Tower windows. It was a wonderful rush, falling. Xenos had longed to do this years ago on a clear full moon night. He had been sitting on the Covered Bridge watching his life fall apart then too. Only this time he had the wings to catch himself and that was exactly what he did. Feathers replaced skin, wings too up resident where his arms were and with a cry the teen transformed letting his animagous form save him. Whirling about the lower towers and terraces he soared up high as a darker eagle joined him. Aiming straight for the lake the young Auror let himself forget who he was as the glistening of the lake flew by. For a moment he just flew heading back to a very different reality.
{exit}

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:31 pm
User Image

Walter took a look around the Common Room, he was tired, so instead of engaging in conversation. He retired to the Boys' Dormitory.  

Happy the Blue Cat

8,350 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Heckler 50

Mellow Magpie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:54 am
User Image
┎▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒
atilda ฿lair
Seventh Year ɪɴᴠᴇɴᴛᴏʀ Ravenclaw
Prefect

┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

If there was one thing that Matilda could change about Hogwarts. It would be those horrid stairs. She didn't want to think about what would happen to the poor duckling of the first year class. She would probably hear a terrible story of one of them foolishly forgetting to watch where they were walking. It was always sad to hear those tragic stories...though since no one died they just made funny jokes for next years.

Glancing back once more just to check that she had everyone, she counted quickly and then nodded. All there! At least she thought they were, no telling really. Not in till, she heard another sob story about a poor lad's broken hip or spine. She barely contained a smirk as she walked toward the spiral stair case, which she climbed with apparent eagerness and a ever lightening heart. She loved her House. At the top, she taped the bronze knocker and waited as it asked the same old question.

"A circle has no beginning," she said solemnly. For a moment she waited and then heard the familiar creak as the door opened. Stepping in, she said quickly, "Welcome to Ravenclaw! This is our common room. Past that door..."

She pointed towards the door she spoke of, "Are the staircases to your dormitories. Girls to the left, Boys on the right....and boys don't try to go up the girl's staircase least you desire to walk up stairs for eternity. Now then, all your stuff is up there...So go! If you have questions, I will try my hardest to answer them..."

While her words were open and inviting, her tone clearly indicated she didn't feel like answering questions. At least not their questions. She had work to do, not school work. She had complete that ages ago. No she had, on the way up, come upon a fresh idea. Still she had a responsibility to handle first, plotting sadly came in second here.

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┒

Light I love being so devilishly creative Outfit
ut f c●nsiderati●n
┖▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬┚

Ravenclaw Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games