Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Slytherin Common Room
Slytherin Common Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have your password?
Yes! Right here!
58%
 58%  [ 49 ]
No, I lost it D:
8%
 8%  [ 7 ]
I stole someone's password >:D
33%
 33%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 84

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:52 am
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

As Dominic stepped towards her, seemingly out of nowhere, just as Ronyo started to inquire about her artwork, Eliora reached back to take Dominic's hand and give it a reassuring squeeze. His compliment had her beaming, and she had been eager for his approval. She dropped his hand, in case he didn't want it...

"Thank you, sir." Eliora said to Ronyo, unsure of his name. "i'll be sure to do that. But when she threatens one of my friends, i tend to be protective as well. i do hope you understand." As he left, Eliora turned to Dominic, one thin eyebrow raised. "Odd fit for a Slytherin, is he not?" She reached up and brushed her fingers through her raven hair, a bit unsure of what to make of the situation.

"Why does that girl hate you, Dominic? You're so nice... to me, anyway..." She blushed a little bit, looking down, and sighed, her arms snaking around her middle, her posture reflecting her feelings. She was glad, though, that she would, hopefully, have time to talk to Dominic about this. She did not have class, and no one was really awake yet, or so it seemed. "And anyways... The plan only would have needed to be tweaked a little, if you did it, for it to succeed... Whoever did it... it's not his fault tha' he didnae get the desired results. Just needed more... creative talent." She smirked ever-so-slightly, her onyx eyes glittering like stones.

Translations:
Currently: Flirting with Dom. Outfit:cute. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: All he needed to do was...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:00 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔖𝔩𝔢𝔱π”₯𝔒𝔯i𝔫 π”“π”²π”―π”’π”Ÿπ”©π”¬π”¬π”‘
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Dominic tilted his head to the side in a curious fashion as the upperclassman, his team captain, offered a concise farewell and disappeared. He turned to watch him go, steely blue eyes sparkling dimly against the roaring light cast off by the fire place. He had barely noticed Eliora slip to his side, reassuring him with a squeeze of hand. That's when he was shaken from his thoughts and turned to look at her with a soft smile.
"I'd be lying if I didn't agree with you," Dom nodded his head, sly blue eyes shifting to watch the entrance door swing shut behind Storm.

"Oh, I dunno, there's no telling- everyone here seems to have it in their heads that I'm just some cruel bloke," he admitted, almost with a forlorn tongue. But he shrugged his shoulders as if he could brush away the pain.

"... In any case, I don't know why anyone would write that..." His voice never once wavered, but his eyes sparkled bright and lustrous, dancing with humor and mischief. "But I'm sure a little more research wouldn't have hurt...

"What d'yae have in mind?"

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
Common Room
Beside Eliora
β•šβ•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora shrugged. "So what if you are cruel. We are in Slytherin, aren't we?" She smiled at him sweetly. "Plus, you're nice to me and that boy from the Feast... your friend? Damien? So really i think that's what matters. A little cruelty? Well, i don't see that completely as a problem..." The girl giggled. When he asked her what she had in mind, she brushed a few locks of ebony hair behind her ear and looked up into Dom's sparkling globes with her own of shining obsidian, the reflection of the flames dancing in her eyes. "Well... The Sonorus charm? I think you can change it slightly... there has to be a charm or something tha' changes a person's voice. If whoever did concoct tha' bit of mischief with the Howler had used tha' to change into, perhaps, the girl's mum or da's voice, then it would've been believable..." She smirked, hoping his reaction to this would be good. At least he was playing along with her game, and this was a good sign.

"... Hey Dom? Want me to draw you something sometime?" She kind of blurted it out, and blushed, looking a bit shocked at herself. "I mean, if you want some kind of... repayment... for helping me learn to fly soon..." She coughed. Really, she didn't mind drawing for him anyway, but she was always so unsure of herself. Especially now that boys were part of the equation. Or rather, one boy. Dominic.

Translations:
Currently: Conspiring with Dom. Outfit:cute. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Oh Gods what did i just do?!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
Second Year, 𝔅eater

User Image

Grin growing madly at every turn, sharp canines glinted against fire light, shadows cast a glow across those dimple adorning cheeks as he towered over her fully. His lean, sinewy form still raw from quidditch practice earlier that morning; heart beat raced, breaths quickened in haste, even cheeks flushed a rouge glow as a shiny metallic gloss washed over his crystalline blue eyes glowing in the dark. But this wasn’t from quidditch, he realized, he wasn’t tiredβ€”he was nervous. His ego swelled and fought back a smirk as his deep, low honey voice swept past his lips in a hurry.
”I suppose you’re right, we are Slytherin’s for a reason, after all,”

β€œChange the charm, huh? I wonder how you’d go about doing something like that,”
he meandered, his mind rolling with possibilities as his gaze faded into the distance, but the sound of her voice had him spiraling back to reality as her twinkling, sable eyes blushed.

His shocked expression slowly changed, forming a slow, creeping smile on his lips.
”…Sure. Care to join me out in the gardens tomorrow afternoon for flying?”

[[[[Time Skip to gardens?]]]

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 142lbs ☣ Age: 12
Common Room
Beside Eliora

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:44 pm
Eliora Blake
First Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora shivered as Dominic stood to his full height before her and slowly grinned, his oceanic eyes shining from the light of the fire. There were butterflies in her stomach now, and she knew she had no hope of catching them and forcing them to remain still. It felt like she had too much energy in her body and she couldn't release it. As his rich, dark voice flowed past his lips in agreence with her words, she blushed and looked down, only to glance up with shy eyes as he suggested flying tomorrow, in the gardens.

"I'd love to..." she said quietly, feeling very small next to him. But it was a good kind of small. A comforting, safe kind of small... with just a tiny hint of fear. But hey, what good is cruelty if it doesn't insight fear, hmmm? wink

Translations:
Currently: Doesn't know what's going on. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: What the bloody hell am i feeling?..

Essy A Dante
((Ok, skipping to the gardens. i'm going to skip the "tomorrow" and move it to Saturday, the second day for Quidditch, since that's what today is.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:49 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He had barely seen it, barely caught the wisp of scarlet rouge that began to flush Eliora’s ivory features, and to be honest, he wouldn’t have seen it at all if it wasn’t because he felt it first. The air fluxed hundreds of feet down below the earth’s surface, not even the murky green light cast by the lake could reach them where they were. But he didn’t say a word. His stomach was torn, twisted up into a knot and vibrating with butterflies… It almost, actually, sort of… tickled…

”Eli, you forget, my cousin’s a prefect, remember? She told me the password before I even got off the train; I guess she knew I was going to be late.” He shrugged his shoulders casually, trying to combat those funny feelings that wormed beneath his flesh and coiled tight around his throat. He smirked as he climbed up the stairs, still a bit taken aback by everything that had happened, but, he couldn’t stay mad at her. He doubted if he ever could. Climbing higher, he veered down the Slytherin Corridor and stopped short, just long enough to say, ”ashwinder.” And the mouth of the entrance slid away to reveal to common room. Stepping inside, his smirk melted into a smile as he glanced around the room for the first time in almost three months.

╔═══════════════════╗
Height: 5’7” ☣ Weight: 159lbs ☣ Age: 13
Common Room

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:17 pm
Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora shook her head. "i'm sorry, Dom... i cannae believe i forgot! It's a good thing she told it to you..." She, too, was having butterflies in her stomach. Would people want to know where they had been, or what they had been doing? Nervously, her left hand reached up to grab her sleeve and tug it down, holding it in her fist.

As they entered the common room, she smiled as she looked around, noticing the couch and fireplace here she and Dominic had spent so much time the previous year. The bookshelves and the chess table and the various comfortable chairs situated throughout the room, the windows that showed the light from the lake. She sighed, squeezing Dominic's hand. This was her home... sure, she missed her mum and Da when she was here. But here she had her aunt and Dominic and her studies. That was enough, right?..

"Well, we're back... wha' would you like to do on our first night back in the Slytherin common rooms, young Master Montague?" she turned to face him as she spoke, a teasing tone emanating from her tongue, her black eyes glittering in the light of the constant fire within the fireplace. Her free hand unclenched itself and found his right hand, gently taking it up in a careful embrace. She wanted him to know that it was ok. It was like the fight had never happened...

Translations:
Currently: With Dominic. Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: He's so careful with me, usually... i just have to forgive him...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:28 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

He shrugged her apology off of his shoulders; it rolled, like water off of a duck, nothing more than little droplets. His memory was spotty, if not worse, and he could never hold it against anyone who simply couldn’t remember. He’d been beaten one too many times by bludgers, and it was natural, at least, it was to him. So he never really bothered, hell, he didn’t see why it would matter to correct her, or tell her otherwise, or so much as teasingly reprimand her for it. He’d never be able to with a straight face, anyway, if he tried.

Once they reached the landing past the trick door, he paused at the mouth of the threshold and gazed about the room, his attention only distracted for just the moment as he glanced at her tightening hand in his. The common room was unchanged and likely so for hundreds of years, the green lamps cast an ominous ambiance against the black leather couches and lounge chairs and along with the dark wood of furnishing.
”I-uh-no,” Dominic mumbled and his words all meshed together to make one short gruff sound. His gaze traveled the room once more, and during this, his hand that had captured her own slipped free gently to coil around her shoulders and pull her closer to him. ”Whatever you’d like to do, milady, your choice.”

╔═══════════════════╗
Slytherin Common Room
With Eliora

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

little_kitten52

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 am
((I need to pay more attention. Sorry! My life has been hectic. o_o;;; ))

Eliora Blake
Second Year
Slytherin
User Image

Eliora shook her head, moving closer to Dominic, her face burying in his side. She didn't know what she wanted to do. She wanted to not cry. That was a good option. No. He apologized. It never happened. She took a deep breath, pulling away slightly.

"We could... sit by the fire. Talk abou' wha' happened over the summer, since we dinnae see each other all the time... Or we could relax a bit... and then sneak to the kitchens?" She smiled slightly, still a bit tense and nervous around him. She worried her bottom lip, unsure of what to do. He said it was her choice, but for some reason she was worried she might make the wrong one. Again.

Translations:
Currently: Deliberating.Outfit:Slytherin Uniform. Accent:Very Welsh. Thoughts: Please don't hurt me again...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:37 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
Slytherin // Third Year // Common Room // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Confused; angry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh, God, what have I done...?'
CURRENTLY// single // crushing // loving
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Damien stormed into the Common Room, his eyes wild and angry. He paced around the room for a moment, his anger dwindling with each step, giving way to confusion. After a few moments, he fell back into one of the chairs, numb. He was such a bloody idiot. He really was. Marina... she'd kissed him. And he'd liked it. How bloody insane was that? They... they were friends. Just friends. They had to just be friends...

They had to.

Of course, he doubted very highly if they'd be friends anymore. "Don't do that again." His own words burned in his ears. What a bloody idiot. He could've handled that much better, he thought. He could have not kissed her back, for one. But how could he have not?

He shook his head. This entire situation was horrid. And he was trapped now, no way out of it. He couldn't take it back. There was nothing he could do but deal with what had happened, the choices he'd made.

He might have handled it wrong, but he'd really done the right thing, right? He was an Edgeworth. Just because Marina was smart, and funny, and clever, and pretty... he was getting off track. And he blushed at the thought of how pretty she was. He'd never really thought of it before. But still, she was a halfblood. All the beauty and cleverness in the world could not change that. His father would never forgive him. He'd lose everything he'd gained by saving her life. She just wasn't worth it.

Was she?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Monday: Ancient Studies I, Mythology I Tuesday: Wizard Law Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Transfiguration III Friday: History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:12 am

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

The end of the school year was come to a screeching halt, and, within a few days, the feast would commence along with the festivities of awards. He’d heard through the grape vine that Slytherin was rumored to have jumped in the lead, stealing both the House and Quidditch Cup. As much as Dominic wanted to double check, he honestly couldn’t muster the energy to hobble down to the corridor where the house points were displayed in hourglasses. Hell, even after all of the ointment and potions he used from his mums office while he was Gracie, every part of him still ached.

His lower back still harbored a nasty bruise from a bludger, and his right shoulder was still weak with the incision split into his flesh from the two bludgers that struck him there, one after the other. He’d almost fallen half asleep too with the textbook for Wizard Law loosely stowed in his handsβ€”that is, until, Damien had burst into the room.

The entrance way charged to the side, sliding deftly against concrete stone for a screech before it made way for a stampede. Dominic expected the entire house of Slytherin to run through, but, it was only his friend.
”Damien?” Dom pushed himself upright as much as he could, resisting the urge to cringe in the process. ”Bloody hell mate, you alright?

β€œAlmost look like you’ve just seen a ghost…?”

╔═══════════════════╗
Common Room

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:49 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // No one

User Image

Damien's eyes moved across the room, wide. He hadn't even realized anyone else was here, hadn't even considered that someone might be witnessing his little blow up. How utterly shameful... when he realized it was Dominic, he relaxed a bit. Dom was the only one who knew the extent of what was going on between him and Marina; he was the only one who would understand. Honestly, he was thankful for his friend being there. He had someone to talk to, someone who could help him make sense of all this.

Still, the words were hard to come. He noted Dom's injuries, his eyes growing a bit concerned.
                                  "Me? You look like you fought a troll." He should have known that it was from Quidditch, but honestly, he wasn't thinking straight. He sighed. He was evading. But, he needed a moment to get his mind straight.

User Image

Monday: Ancient Studies I, Mythology I Tuesday: Wizard Law Wednesday: Defense III, Astronomy III Thursday: Transfiguration III Friday: History III, Alchemy I

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 4:00 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
Third Year, 𝔅eater
User Image

Dominic’s brows knitted together in dismay, bloody hell, just what had happened out there, he wondered? Hadn’t he whined and complained the last three days about these injuries? Hell, it makes him wonder just where Damien’s thoughts had lied during those hours, whatever it was, he was sure it had to do with this.
”Seven hells mate, you know it was quidditch, now stop blowing smoke up my arse and tell me what’s got you so buggered out?” Dominic was quick to cut to the chase, deciding to recline back in the leather armchair and tossed his textbook aside beside his scroll of parchment with half an essay scribbled sloppily upon it.

”Seriously mate, I don’t think I’ve ever seen you like this before,” and it was true. Dominic had friended Damien over everyone else not only because of their (mostly) similar ideals, but, because the boy was always so calm. It was nothing like he is now, panicked almost.

But Dominic couldn’t deny that he hadn’t been the same way, after all… He still didn’t know what to make of all of the events that had transpired in his mum’s office with Gracie….

╔═══════════════════╗
Slytherin Common Room

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:24 pm
Damien Warren Edgeworth
CURRENTLY WITH // No one

User Image

Damien's brow arched. Quidditch. Of course. He's seen the injuries before... he just hadn't thought about them. Anything to get the heat off himself, right? He sighed a bit, shaking his head. "Marina, what else? I... Dom, I really have no idea... I don't know what I'm doing with her. I... Things were going so well, my dad was fine with us being friends, I figured it wasn't hurting anything and... now... Dom... she kissed me..." He closed his eyes, groaning at how stupid that sounded. That wasn't even the bad part. The bad part was how he'd handled it. "I... I liked it, and then my brain caught up with me, and I panicked, and threw it in her face. I... I felt like my old self, like I was before the attack." He said it with a blase tone, but it was hardly a blase feeling. And he wasn't happy about it. Now that he was so far away from where he'd been then... he honestly hated that part of himself. He didn't like being that person. And he hadn't thought he'd need to be that person anymore... but when he'd been faced with something the new him, the one that felt right, didn't know how to handle, he'd reverted to that personality. And he'd hurt her. "I threw it in her face. And now... I don't know what to do. Because I feel guilty for being awful to her, and I feel guilty for wanting to kiss her again. I mean... she must be thinking horrible things about me now. But... my father... he might accept a friendship, but he'll never accept... and I don't even know what I want, or what to do." Maybe if his father were still the cold, imposing figure he'd been, Damien wouldn't feel like he was committing a personal betrayal by liking Marina. But then, if not for how accepting he'd been lately, Damien wouldn't have had the courage to befriend Marina in the first place. Not really. He sighed. He felt like he was in an impossible situation, caught between duty and wants. What if this was just a stupid crush? What if he ruined his relationship with his father, all for nothing? But... but then, what if the part of him that was rejecting Marina wasn't even really his father, but his mother? What if this was like with Adalaide, all over again? He ground his teeth. He had no idea how to make heads or tails of any of this.

User Image

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
Slytherin Common Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games