Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hollywood Gaia

Back to Guilds

a role playing guild were anything is possible...love, action, drama, comedy, thrillers, ect. you name it, and you get it!!! 

Tags: love, action, drama, creating, sci-fi 

Reply romance Rp
school of love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:42 pm
broadwaybabe325
She laughed a little and led him to the back door and she unlocked it, got him inside and then closed it.

He looked around. The house looked new, but the contents were rich in history; if they could talk he would sit and listen to their stories forever. Samiu began to walk around with "wow" and "oh" slightly tipping from his lips. His hands were careful, but curious. He looked back at Samantha and put his hands in his pockets.
"Nice place..."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:18 pm
"Thanks..." She smiled, telling him what certain things were..  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm
broadwaybabe325
"Thanks..." She smiled, telling him what certain things were..

Though he tried to pay attention, he could not keep his eyes off of her. It was the way she talked and the way she said them. Sophisticated, but down to Earth. He could not imagine being anywhere else. His life was not much outside of school, but he felt a change in his life and in his heart.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:29 pm
"Would you like anything to drink?" Their fridge consisted of multi-cultured foods and urban sodas and fruits.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:29 pm
broadwaybabe325
"Would you like anything to drink?" Their fridge consisted of multi-cultured foods and urban sodas and fruits.

"I am fine, would you like me to do anything? If there is anything you need help with around the house, I am pretty good at anything really. I am always one to work."
Samiu looked at the foreign foods and drinks. It was all a bit intoxicating to witness such a place as this with her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:35 pm
She sliced open a guava and handed a half to him, leaving hers on the cutting board as she got drinks for them. Her fridge and pantries consisted of all foods... Sushi, escargo, spaghetti, inidan food, true mexican food, tropical dishes and french baquets.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:30 pm
broadwaybabe325
She sliced open a guava and handed a half to him, leaving hers on the cutting board as she got drinks for them. Her fridge and pantries consisted of all foods... Sushi, escargo, spaghetti, inidan food, true mexican food, tropical dishes and french baquets.

"Mmmm...? This thing."
Samiu did not have the slightest clue what it was, but he dove into it otherwise. The taste was awkward, but very sweet. He stripped it to the rind and settled himself on the couch looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:49 am
"It's a guava... my father and I liked to hand pick them when we went to the rainforests... Too many bugs there though..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:57 pm
broadwaybabe325
"It's a guava... my father and I liked to hand pick them when we went to the rainforests... Too many bugs there though..."

He sat back and played with the rind is his hands.
"The rain forests? Like the Amazon? I have read that the wildlife is really dangerous there; not to mention the mosquitoes."
Samiu began to throw the rind up into the air, playfully tossing it around.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:32 am
"I did hate the mosquitos... Had a lot of bites after we slept under the stars in hammocks with that not-working mosquito netting."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:50 pm
broadwaybabe325
"I did hate the mosquitos... Had a lot of bites after we slept under the stars in hammocks with that not-working mosquito netting."

Samiu laughed.
"Not-working mosquito netting is the best. I heard there was some kind of natural repellent in the jungle, but I am probably wrong."
Samiu patted the spot next to him on the couch eying her over to him.
"Tell me more..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:16 am
She smiled and sat next to him.
"We went through this little village and we made pure chocolate from just cocoa beans... It actually tastes better than dark chocolate..."  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:53 am
broadwaybabe325
She smiled and sat next to him.
"We went through this little village and we made pure chocolate from just cocoa beans... It actually tastes better than dark chocolate..."

"Chocolate is so smooth and pungent. You just know chocolate when you see it...or taste it. A memorable sensation like no other...like a kiss..."
Samiu gave her a peck on the cheek and grinned.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:48 am
She smiled. "Aww, that's nuuutthhhiinnngg." She kissed him deeply. "You see?" She smirked.  

broadwaybabe325
Vice Captain

Afu_Infinite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:30 pm
broadwaybabe325
She smiled. "Aww, that's nuuutthhhiinnngg." She kissed him deeply. "You see?" She smirked.

Samiu could not adhere no more to what chains shackled him. To every person there was an animal. Her kiss was imprinted into his mind. He got close and smiled back with stars in his eyes, dazed by the touch of her lips. Samiu ran his hand to the small of her back. His body pressed against hers, he made sure not to push his body too hard against hers; he was not a stick by any means. He playfully bit her lower lip.
"Looking in your eyes puts my mind in a whole new world. I am unknowing, but I am enthusiastic. Sprung fresh from the spring of innocence..."  
romance Rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff