Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)
TP Shop Q&A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:36 pm
Because it doesn't exist yet, most of the sprites we use are from the DS games so they are easy to access. any Digimon that was not in that game must be created by one of our Sprite makers and it takes a while to make one. Some Sprites can be found on the web but ones that not a whole lot of people know about ie. Ogudomon are a lot harder to find

Edit: I know all of us who are making Sprites have certian Digimon that we are working on depending on demand in the guild and I do believe that one is on some of the lists, so someone will make one eventually, until then we'll all just have to wait for it. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:43 pm
Yo guys. If I get my third partner (Zerimon) digivolve him up to Terrieron then use the Digi-egg of Destiny, will I get my Golden Rapidmon? ^_^  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:48 pm
Kazu Matsumoto
Yo guys. If I get my third partner (Zerimon) digivolve him up to Terrieron then use the Digi-egg of Destiny, will I get my Golden Rapidmon? ^_^

Yes  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:49 pm
Fan-bleeding-tastic!  

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

wild wulfie of the forest

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:53 pm
Alright, I have a question.
Let's say someone has a Digimon that has several branches (Agumon, Labramon, etc.)
Do they only Digivolve normally into one of those choices or is it up to the artist to decide what the person gets?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 pm
Let's say someone has a Digimon that has several branches (Agumon, Labramon, etc.)
Do they only Digivolve normally into one of those choices or is it up to the artist to decide what the person gets?

You get the one with least rank  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Kazu Matsumoto

Fashionable Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:54 pm
I asked this a while back in regards to Veedramon. What I got back was that a new system needed to be made to sort it out. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:55 pm
levelnight20

Okay~  

Friendly Werewolf

6,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Regular 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:57 pm
levelnight20

What if they all have the same rank?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:58 pm
UnHolyFudge
levelnight20

For example?  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:59 pm
levelnight20
UnHolyFudge
levelnight20

For example?

I don't know if there is any case like it i was just curious.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:02 pm
UnHolyFudge
levelnight20
UnHolyFudge
levelnight20

For example?

I don't know if there is any case like it i was just curious.

Then you choose the first option  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:07 pm
ah ok just curious as it might be in like Dorumon's case, even though we have his alphamon line only but i think, the others would also be restricted to keep the pattern other wise it would be weird going from restricted to one of the other two, but for some reason that happens in this guild. Perfet example skullmeramon to boltmon it goes restricted -> to limited why?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:09 pm
UnHolyFudge
ah ok just curious as it might be in like Dorumon's case, even though we have his alphamon line only but i think, the others would also be restricted to keep the pattern other wise it would be weird going from restricted to one of the other two, but for some reason that happens in this guild. Perfet example skullmeramon to boltmon it goes restricted -> to limited why?

Boltmon is more common around the guild  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:14 pm
Wait hold on, it's got nothing to do with the restriction level of the digimon (except in a very few cases) if you normal digivolve a digimon it goes to the top choice on its page, as of right now there is no way to go to most of the secondary forms except by unexpected.  
Digi-Market (Tamer Shop & Digivolution Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games