Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
London ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:58 am
C H R I S___R E D F I E L D

User Image

Chris got hit in the stomach hard. "Should've...seen that...coming." He muttered.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker smirked at Chris' words. "All this time and you still haven't learned," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

User Image--User Image--User Image

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:06 am

User Image

Chris looked up at Wesker, "I'd chose a punch to the stomach over a cracked skull any day." He said and kicked Wesker in the stomach then aimed his gun at wesker, firing.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:10 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

"You could have avoided both of them if you had learned anything," he said before Chris kicked him. She stumbled back a couple steps. He took a few shots to the chest and he fell to his knees, grunting.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:12 am

User Image

Chris stepped forward to him. Wow, he got Wesker on his knees. He'd have to praise himself for that later. He clicked his gun and put it to his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:20 am
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker heard the gun click. He swore under his breath. He'd taken too many hits too close together and it was weakening him, ever-so-slightly. He wouldn't let himself be killed though. He reached up and grabbed the gun, yanking it out of Chris' hand chucking it across the room. "You rely on those toys way to much Chris," he said.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Mini Tsukino

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:18 am
Alice looks over too Sarah. "Sarah..You have to help us.." she said, and glanced back at Wesker and Chris as they were fighting. "..What are we going to do..." she looked over to the men, who's arm split in blades. "What the hell..." she said, as she walked over too him. "Hey there, dont you think that hurts.." she raised an eyebrow. "Whats your name..again....Kruger?..Hmm.."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:28 am
User ImageMizu was walking down the street when she spotted a survivor. " Hey! " she called out to the person. It was a male, no doubt about it. He turned and looked at her, and his head exploded suddenly and a giant worm came out of it. " Seriously..? " she sighed as she took out her two UZIs and began shooting at it like crazy. The worm exploded, blood shattering all over the walls of an apartment building. This makes Mizu gag a bit, but she swallows it back down. " Ugh.. " she shuddered as she sighed and ran a hand through her snow-white hair. She blows a bubble with her gum and it pops loudly. Luckily, it didn't draw any infected attention near her. From now on, she decided not to blow bubbles. Loudly, anyway.  

Porcelaine Kitten

Shy Fatcat

8,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:42 pm

User Image

Chris grunted as the gun was pulled from his grip. Then he heard Wesker's remark about his "toys". He grunted and kicked him in the chest as hard as he could.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:51 pm
User Image

Sarah looked at Alice. She glanced at Wesker, still feeling the slight sting from the elbow to the back. Her eyes followed the fight between Wesker and Chris. Whom managed to get Wesker on his knees. Wow, for someone non-infected, he's pretty good. Sarah turned to Alice. Wesker was busy with the fight right now...maybe he wouldn't take it into notice if she tried to help them. Just try. She had to try.

Though, the sight of Wesker on his knees brought a slight smirk to her face. She remembered everything now. So she still hated the b*****d. Sarah sighed and walked over to Alice and Krauser. "Let them fight for now. Make sure Sydney's okay." She whispered to Alice, pulling up her gun. But she wasn't going to shoot. She wanted her to go run off to get sydney, maybe dodge a few bullets that flew into directions no one was in?

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:02 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

The kick to his chest got him back to his feet. He ran up to Chris and punched him hard in the chest.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:11 pm

User Image

Chris grunted as Wesker punched him in the chest. He stumbled back a few feet from the blow. God, that hurt like hell right now. He coughed and straightened up, his breathing slightly hard.  

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:15 pm
User Image
=== ===

Шesker
=== ===

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Wesker heard Sarah telling them to make sure that Sidney was okay. He growled and appeared behind her, using his forearm to hit her hard in the back of the neck. Then he moved back to continue attacking Chris. He spun to kick him again.

☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image

Sarah felt eyes watching her as he was behind her. She winced as his forarm hit her in the back of the neck. She stumbled forward a foot or two. "Alright i'll shut up now..." she muttered.She would have added somthing else like jackass, or jerk. But she didn't. She was still in pain and...well didn't want to get hit again. The back of her neck still in pain. Sarah straightened up a bit and aimed at Alice, firing in her direction.

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:31 pm

User Image

Chris saw Wesker go off to smack Sarah. Then he was back to attack him again. Chris saw his foot coming around, his hand stapped up and cought his foot.  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 64 65 66 67 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games