Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Black Lake Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:03 pm

Indala focused more on Will and less on the surrounding environment, catching wind of something bothering him.

Her thoughts immediately turned more sinister and the sound of the words her father had written echoed in her ears.

"Will, is everything okay?" A look of worry caused a small crease on her forehead to form.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:08 pm

William RadcliffeUser Image

His face lit up with a bright smile, his eyes catching the sunlight. "Everything is all better now that you're here." He trotted the rest of the way to her and then looked off to the Forbidden Forest close by. "The Forbidden Forest. It's name kinda makes me want to check it out. At the same time, I rather like living."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:30 pm

Relief washed over Indala.

The smile Will received lit up her face. "Good."
She followed his gaze to look at the forest.
" I know what you mean about the name. It just begs you to explore it."

Curiosity welled up inside her.

"Want to take a closer look?" she glanced mischievously at him out of the corners of her bright blue eyes.
"I'm just saying,it's kind of hard to take it in from here."

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Will glanced back at the forest, then back to Indala, a smile growing on his face. "You know, a couple of first years could get into a lot of trouble for journeying into the Forbidden Forest. But, I happen to know a few defensive spells and whatnot, so, I think we should be alright. But not too long, though." He smiled, his blue eyes twinkling in the daylight.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:27 am

Well surprise surprise. I was expecting that to get shot down.

She brushed off the fact that they may get into trouble; nothing ventured nothing gained.

"Awesome, I know a few as well," she said excitedly and grabbed his hand.
"Come on then!"
Using her light hold on his hand she led him toward the forest.

As they grew closer the jumbled scent of pine, dirt, and wetness became thick in the air.
Indala breathed it in, "It smells lovely.
Are you sure about this?"
she asked as if challenging him.
"We could always go back to the lake."

User Image
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Will smiled as she led him towards the Forest. He liked the feel of her hand in his, the feel of her smooth skin against his. The wind picked up her smell as well, blowing it towards him. "Yeah, you do. Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm sure. We can go in. If you don't want to, though, we can back out. I enjoy spending time with you."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Indala looked at him questioningly as he quibbled.
" Heck no I'm not backing out,"she smiled.
"There's no better person to explore the forest with then you.
I know you've got my back."

She continued walking until they were right up on the treeline.
The ground was covered with multiple colored leaves that crunched as they stepped on them.
She bent down and picked up two handfuls of the leaves and tossed them up in the air above Will, giggling.
The wind carried some back the way they had just come.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:31 pm

Will smiled when she played with the leaves. He took his wand from his pocket and waved it around a few times, drawing a big pile of leaves together. "Go on, jump in. I can recollect them for me." He kept repeating the line she said in his head. There's no better person ... then you. It made him smile every time he thought about it.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:44 pm

Indala smiled when she realized what he was doing. She had never been allowed to do anything like this at home.
Without taking a second thought she ran and jumped into the pile of leaves that Will had collected, and was almost completely lost in them.
She giggled relentlessly, and peeped out of the leaves at Will, "Your turn."

She dug herself out of the leaf pile and stood by Will brushing herself off.
She managed to get all but a few of the autumn colored leaves off, one that was still stuck in her hair.
She smiled at him, completely giddy, her blue eyes alive and happy.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:53 pm

He walked over to her and pulled the stray leaf from her hair, smiling. "You missed one." He waved his wand again, gathering the leaves into another big pile. Looking at it, he smiled. "I love doing this at home. My mother taught me the gathering spell." With that, he hurried over to the pile of leaves, then leapt into them without a second thought.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:02 pm

She returned Will's smile sweetly, her stomach fluttering as he took the stray leaf out of her hair.
It was the first time she had felt as though she wanted to reach out and hug him, but on second thought decided against it.

I'm no good at this...

She sighed, and laughed happily as she watch Will jump into the pile. She walked over to it and offered him a helping hand up out of the leaves.

User Image
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:22 pm

First Year Slytherin Student: SaLevera Sykes

User Image

Levera sighed as she jogged up to the lake area. She was wearing a loose BallyCastle Bat hooded jumper, black leggings and her steel toed combat boots. To most people the boots wouldn't have made for comfortable jogging, but to Levera they were perfect, what she was used to from the compound.

She reached the lake and her jog turned into more of a sprint, she needed to think and clear her mind, but she wished to Sekhmet that her Mp3 player worked on school grounds. Her sword should be reaching Yaslana today. She was going to be glad to have Karakatsuri back in her possession again. Levera knew the sword was safe at Gringotts, but she couldn't love her sword while it was there.

Levera glanced up, her thoughts broken as she ran past Will and Indala, their laughter was musical....and a concept she couldn't really understand. Unless Alihotsy induced her into a giggling fit, she didn't laugh much. And she definitely didn't laugh from sheer joy. She hadn't felt that emotion in a long time, not since she finally had freed herself from the restrictive training regimen that was required of a warrior. But not even that joy had lasted long, it turned very quickly into boredom. Maybe that was why Indala and Will's antics very quickly irritated her. She double timed her pace and ran past them, further up the perimeter of the lake.

Hogwarts had done some good for her. Like with Charlotte....Levera was sure she had a friend with Charlotte. A smile graced Levera's lips at the thought. Charlotte was a good person, kind, and fierce in her own way, incredibly intelligent and certainly worth respecting. Somehow the girl was very quickly earning Levera's loyalty. Wonder how the girl managed that....Hell I wonder how the members of my house would react to that....., she thought vaguely.

Levera slowed down a bit as she reached the top of the lake, and then started the two mile jog around the end. Something was wrong at Hogwarts. The air had been getting much heavier over the past few weeks. At first Levera though it was Malady. That girl set her on edge, something was wrong with her....she was insane? Maybe that was it? Levera shook her head. Malady wasn't the issue, Levera decided as she almost completed her fist lap around the lake, the girl was crazy, maybe an evil girl, but unimportant in the overall scheme of things.

So what was it?! What the bloody hell was bothering her?! Levera groaned in frustration before clearing her mind and just running for the hell of running.

An hour and 9 laps later she slowed to a power jog. I NEED to know what's wrong here....something wicked is coming this way, I just KNOW it, Levera thought. Then she screamed in frustration and started using a nearby tree as a punching bag. She stopped when her knuckles started to bleed. "Yaslana," She muttered to herself, then turned on her heel to walk back to the castle, storming past Will and Indala.

~~~~~~
“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

Feverw0lf

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:20 pm

Will smiled to Indala and accepted her hand, pulling himself out of the pile. He was about to say something to Indala when Levera started jogging past them. He watched her go, furrowing his brows. After she passed, he opened his mouth to say what was on his mind when she stomped past again. This time when he watched her, he had a severely confused expression on his face. Finally, he turned to Indala. "Did you see her too?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:43 pm

"Yes," she answered her eyes following Levera as she disappeared from sight.

Maybe we should follow her? Nah...

"Something's up with her... Maybe shes daft?" She shrugged, picked up a hand full of leaves and threw them at Will. "Whoops!" she yelled and ran off toward the forbidden forest.

User Image

NarwhalTears

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Voter 100

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:54 pm

Will raised an eyebrow but chuckled when Indala suggested that maybe Levera was daft. He nodded, thinking to himself, That would explain a lot. Then she picked up some leaves and threw them at him, running off towards the forest. "Wha? Hey! Indala!" He ran after her, chasing her towards the Forest.
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 174 175 176 177 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games