Welcome to Gaia! ::

Resident Evil: The Dead and the Gone

Back to Guilds

This is a Resident Evil based guild about surviving zombies, B.O.Ws and other evils. Will you survive the outbreak? 

Tags: Resident Evil, Zombies, Roleplay, Survival, Apocolypse 

Reply Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]
Military Base ~In the past~ ((RP)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill nodded. She turned around and saw John backing away. She elbowed Chris and told him to look. Chris walked up to John and grabbed his arm pulling him forward. "You're not getting anywhere. I have the plane keys." He said. "And besides here, this place is barren forest."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:01 am
What's there to live for?

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John winced slightly at Chris' strong grip. He tried to pull his arm out of his grip, not looking at any of them. He heard what Billy said and he lost his temper. "I'm not a kid! Stop acting like I am!" he said angrily.

If I told you that I didn't do it,
would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy didn't turn around. "Just let him run off and get himself killed," he said. "We don't have time to babysit right now." He looked around, trying to figure out the best way to get up there. He spotted the ladder that Jill had mentioned.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image

J i l l xxxx Ѵ a l e n t i n e

Jill raised an eyebrow. "You're the one throwing a tantrum." She said and shrugged lightly. "Yeah i know you're pissed about us ya'know, taking you hostage and all. But you're what's making this worse." She told him. Chris walked John back to them. Still not letting go.

"Now, we'll probably be seen if we make too much commotion." He said to him. "There are guards up there. And, they will shoot us. So if you stay quiet and stick with us for the time being, you will not get shot by them."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John didn't say anything. He dropped his gaze to the ground and gave in. He'd behave. For now.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
"We need to get that ladder under the window so we can climb up," he said. He didn't say anything about or to John. They had work to do.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:30 am
User Image C H R I SxxxxxR E D F I E L D

Chris nodded and let go of John's arm. He walked closer to the ladder. There was a tree near it. He stayed quiet and close to the building so they guards wouldn't see him. He hoisted himself up onto the branch and reached out for the ladder. He grabbed it and almost slipped as he climbed onto it.

Then, Chris climbed the ladder untill he got close to the window. He turned his head to look at them once he was close. He'd seen another entrance to the tower through the window. He jerked his head in that direction and gave Jill a hand sign for them to go to the other side.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:28 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John hadn't been paying attention. He wasn't expecting the push Billy gave him. He looked around, not sure where he was supposed to be going.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy looked around to where Chris motioned. When he saw it, he grabbed John and pushed him ahead. He pulled his sunglasses out of his pocket and slid them on. He looked at Jill for a moment before following John.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:39 am

Chris peered through the window. He looked over at Jill as she grabbed a rock, going around to see the other window and throwing it up. It hit the glass, cracking it lightly. The men walked over to the window guns drawn.

Giving Chris the chance to climb in and walk behind the men, whacking both of them in the back of their heads with his gun. Then, he pointed it at one of them. The men struggled for their guns. But the gun was already aimed.

Jill looked over to Billy and John and motioned them over. Jill climbed through the window and aimed at the other man. Walking around them, "Billy, John, climb up now." She called to them. Going to the computor and checking out blueprints. She couldn't see too much.

Chris barked an order at the men. "Get on the ground." He said stirnly. The men did what he said. "Billy, John, there's a door in here, we can go down and get to the other side of the fence." He said and looked down at the men. He snatched the gun out of their hands and tossed one to Jill for her to hold. "One of you, give me your pass card." He told them. One did, Chris looked at it and slid it in his back pocket.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:12 pm

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John followed Jill through the window, and heard Billy right behind him. He didn't say anything.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy climbed in after John. He nodded at Chris and moved over to the door. He pulled out his Colt and opened the door a bit, looking out. He didn't see anyone, so he opened it all the way and checked to make sure that no one was there. "All clear," he said. He stayed in the doorway, keeping watch.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:13 am

Chris nodded and headed through the doorway. He walked down a small hallway before coming to a stairwell. Leading only downward to the ground below, he followed the spiraling staircase. His gun out and aimed, for anything that would, or could come their way. He stopped at a platform on the staircase and looked back at them.

He nodded slightly and then kept going down the stairs. The stairway was narrow but slim enough for everyone to fit. And soon, they were at the bottom of the staircase. In a small room where the staircase ended. There was a door there, and Jill came and grasped the handle, nodding, as she was ready to open it as he did.

She opened the door and Chris went out of the doorway, checking around for guards, animals, infected and such. "Clear." He said. Acting like this, really brought back some memories. Unwanted memories. He and Jill stepped outside. He glanced back, expecting Billy and John to follow.

They began to walk in the foresty parts of Alaska again. Tall trees covered and shaded the area. It wasn't misty like in the Arklay mountains, but it gave a shocking resemblence to the incident. Except, he doubted that rabid cerebus were going to jump and try to attack him. And Wesker wouldn't be there to stop it from killing him. He almost laughed at thinking Wesker could actually possibly help them. He knew that wasn't true. It was a trap from the start.

Chris kept walking, gun still drawn. "We should just have to walk for now." He told them. "Plain old forest straight through untill we get to the main building possibly." He said as he walked. He relaxed a tiny bit, without looking to Jill he says "Sure brings back memories, huh Jill? Skulking the forest like this." He said and chuckled a bit. "I'm just waiting for a dog to jump out and attack me."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 1:57 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John followed them without a word. While he was walking, he noticed something. He could swear that something was watching them, though it felt more like whatever it was was watching him more than the others. He couldn't suppress the shudder. He didn't say anything to them. He didn't want them thinking he was paranoid. He couldn't shake the feeling that something was watching him as the walked through the trees.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy followed after Chris and Jill. He could hear John crunching through the dried leaves behind him, so he knew that he was still following. His eyes kept darting around, watching for anything that might attack them. He was imagining the creatures that him and Rebecca had encountered. He hoped that they wouldn't run into any of those along the way.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:14 am

Chris kept walking through the forest with them. Always ready for anything to jump out at them. Soon, he could see the building in the distance.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:24 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John was watching the trees fully now. The feeling that something was watching him grew as they neared the building. A couple times, he thought that he saw eyes flashing. That's when he saw it. Eyes. He wasn't imagining them this time, like he thought that he'd done for the other times. They were glinting in the small amount of light that was shining through the leaves. From what he could see before they disappeared again, they were red. That was all he saw before they were gone. Red eyes. And they were looking directly at him. Not paying attention to the path, he didn't see the tree root that looped out of the ground and back under. His foot caught in it and he fell forward. His hands shot forward to break his fall.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy saw the building through the trees. They were close. Time for some real action.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:26 am

Chris turned around when he heard a thud. "John, you alright? Watch your step." He told him then looked at the building. "Here we are. Umbrella Corperation." He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:32 am

User Image

Ɉohnathon Ȼorrinson

John sat up, his back to the others. He didn't get up yet. He didn't want to get up and see the eyes again. From somewhere to his right, he faintly heard leaves crunching as if someone else was walking though the forest. He decided to say something. So what if they thought he was paranoid? Maybe they could help him figure out what was going on. "I think there's something or someone out here with us," he said. His voice was completely calm. He got up and looked at the others. It was the first time he'd spoken since he'd yelled at Billy for treating him like a kid.

would you believe me?

User Image

Ƀilly Ȼoen

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
Billy turned to look at John as he got up. He wondered what he was talking about. Had he seen something?
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

The Master Time Lord
Vice Captain

Malevolent Firestarter

14,200 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Demonic Associate 100

Bionic Pikachu
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:40 am

Chris and Jill walked over to him as John stood. He looked around. "Possibly. But, either way, we need to keep moving." He said. "You have a gun. Use it if anything jumps out and attacks you." Then he added. "Not us." Chris decided to tell him somthing that he just remembered. "Shoot it in the head. It's the only way to kill the infected."  
Roleplay Archives [inactive rps]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games