Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Boathouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:51 pm

I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell's smile brightened as Jack introduced himself before placing Henry back into her shirt pocket. Soon silence descended upon them making her rock on the balls of her feet thinking of something to say. "So, what are you doing all the way over here away from everyone?" she asked curiously.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Jack
Thoughts: He seems nice
OOC: It's alright. I was off too xD

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:54 pm

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle laughed. "Yeah me too, but sweets are always the best." She giggled as her stomach gave another growl. "Vincent promised to send me a batch of the new sweets he's inventing as soon as he and Lyv finish painting the shop." She smiled thinking of her little sister. "Knowing Lyv and how she painted our house, the shops going to be bright yellow and green." Michelle nodded her head. "Or yellow and blue."
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:56 pm

User Image
Jack Blank

Unsorted/ Pureblood / First year

- From the beginning I drew pictures of the searching sun
Blissfully denying what is instinct-

- Since the beginning
I’ve seen
color, but lately it’s been tainted
With
grays and under-glows-

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

“I was just watching everyone else for a bit. It looks like everyone’s making friends pretty easily,” Jack replied trying to keep the conversation going, “What about you? Have you made any other friends yet?”

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Feeling: At ease
Where I am: Boat house
What I'm doing: waiting
Who I'm with: Nell
Love interest: no one
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Cloelia Judge : First Year : Unsorted

Cloe smiled. "From what I hear goblins are perpetually angry. They always look so stern at Gringotts." She had a feeling Marina was going to be a friend and was very happy about it. She'd never had a friend before, having been raised by her parents in quite an isolated manner.

Strangerthan

Questionable Worker

8,575 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Skymira

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:10 pm

User Image
╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗

╰☆╮ą v ε и Ð ε я - Ɍ σ Ș є
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxυ β σ ι Ș ╰☆╮
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I thought I cared for what you had to say, but then you spoke and my attention somehow blew away...

Being slow to step off the boat, Lavender-Rose was merely caught in the flash of the picture that was taken. "Thank goodness for that." Like any other girl in the world, she liked to look her best before being immortalized in a photo. All the first years were gathered on the shore and were mingling with each other, she strayed to the side as to not interrupt conversations. While it wasn't her intention she simply to a conversation happening between an extremely pale haired boy and a girl who seemed to have her house choice down. Her blouse had the Hufflepuff insignia on it. The dialogue between them seemed kinda awkward, but maybe that was just her perspective. Pretending to have her attention elsewhere she listened in, since all she could do was wait for now.

[.....]

" I plan to live forever!.....So far so good. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

FIRST YEAR / UNSORTED / PUREBLOOD

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:13 pm

I’m impregnable, incredible, the setting of quo
I’m at Lay Chimirida, not a heart and soul
I got a Saturday night, and nothing is dead
And if I ever had to do it, well, you know I wouldn’t care

User Image
Chantale Ellis

House: Unsorted
Year: First
Pureblood

Nell nodded slowly with a hint of a smile. "I think so.I've met a couple different people and I guess a handful I could call friends. Part of me is worried that once we're all sorted that they'll stop talking to me if we're in different ones. I know, it's completely stupid, but it's an irrational fear." she chuckled at her own response.

What I'm wearing: Isn't she cute?
Who's she with: Jack
Thoughts: He seems nice

I just kicked down, I love when I’m seen
Yeah, and if I’m on a tour back, the message is free
Then there’s a fire, a ray, a knot in sight
And if you get popped here, you get ‘em a lot
You get a heart, bake

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:19 pm

𝕯ominic 𝕸ontague
𝔉irst 𝔜ear

User Image

As Lore peered into the photograph Dominic couldn't help but ever his attention towards the picture, his dimples poking out upon each cheek as he smiled. The sound of a familiar voice brought his attention upon Anneleise, a wry smile on his lips as she fully introduced herself.
"You have a pretty name, Anneliese.

I'm hoping for Ravenclaw, actually. It's the house my aunt was in."
Dominic lied, well, his aunt really was in Ravenclaw, but, he didn't want that house. He actually didn't really care what house he was in, but, his father had instilled one house, and one house only... Slytherin.

╔═══════════════════╗
Boathouse with Anneliese, Lorelai and the first years
╚═══════════════════╝
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:25 pm

Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bored
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'i wonder what's taking so long...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide giggled. "Is there something wrong with those colors? I bet it'll be really pretty... as long as it's not too bright, of course." Ada didn't do too well with super bright colors. She liked things to be more natural, more earthy. She might get a headache if the shop was too bright. "My parents promised to stop by there and buy stuff to send me. So I'll be getting some soon, too." She was really looking forward to that. Although, she hoped that they sent a lot... she had a feeling that the other students would want some.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:38 pm

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle laughed. "Nothing's wrong with the colours, as long as Vincent doesn't let her go to bright." She smiled. "Our living room is like sunshine yellow, and Lyv's room is all different blues. Mine is all greens." She laughed. "Lyv got to paint our house a year ago. Or choose the colours at least." She smiled. "Vincent uses me as his guinea pig. He's come up with some really gross things before." She stuck out her tongue. "But most of the things he sends me are delicious, and he always packs me a mystery candy jar too." She smiled.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:46 pm

Adalaide Blythe
Unsorted // First Year // The Boathouses // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Bored
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'i wonder what's taking so long...'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide wrinkled her nose at the mention of disgusting candies. She could relate. Her mom loved to cook, and she used all sorts of weird combinations of spices and herbs... sometimes things just weren't meant to be used together. "What kind of stuff has he made before that wasn't good?" She wondered if he'd ever tried to do anything that ended up as bad as some of the things her mother had tried. She was intrigued by the mystery candy. Was that like Bertie Botts? Except with other candies rather than jelly beans? It sounded cool.

════════════════════════════════════════════════

(( OOC: ))

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:11 pm

Lorelai Brookwater
Unsorted First Year
Friends: Richy, possibly Mel, maybe Dominic and Anneliese soon.

Lore smiled at Anneliese.
" I want to be in Gryffindor too!" Lore thought she would be in Gryffindor or Hufflepuff. Gryffindor because she was intensely brave, adventurous and sometimes a little too proud, and Hufflepuff because she was friendly and protective. But Lorelai was one of one people who would cling to whatever house she was sorted into with a fierce grip, and have an unending pride in it, even if she didn't want it in the first place. She smiled at the camera again.
" I've only seen one of those a few times. How do they work?"

Thoughts: The sorting
Mood: excited
What am I doing?: Talking with Dominic and Anneliese
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:25 pm

With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle chewed her lip. "Well once he made a tuna and grape pie... that was kinda gross. He made me eat even though I'm a vegetarian." She grimaced. "He also once made a candy that was chewy that tasted like waffles, peanutbutter, strawberries, peaches, and honey. It was weird."
User Image
OOC: The stretched page is so bothering me xD

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Fantasic Captain Killjoy

Desirable Guildsman

4,750 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Kyle Rowanoak
First Year
Unsorted

Kyle snickered slightly and looked at the ground with his eyes closed."Mermaids aren't cool. I have a group of super vicious ones in the lake down the street from me. We can't swim in the lake because of them. Now that ghost, he was cool."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:36 pm

I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image
WHO'S on my mind: Me! :3 WHERE am I: The Boathouse. WHAT am I doing: Bumping into Grace. WHAT'S On my mind: Why do I always to do that? WHO'S with me: Gracie.
Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin frowned when the mermaid dissappeared, but then she realized she was attracting attention. She stood up, brushing the sand off of her cloak and skirt, then went off to go find some friends to talk to. She bumped into Gracie, looking up at her blue hair again. "How do I always do that?" She muttered, biting her lip. Caitlin looked at her friend, "Sorry Gracie." She said quickly, pulling at a curl.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:....)}
User Image

I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games