Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area
The Gardens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:32 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancing!

// // // // 14 //

Where? -- The Gardens
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- What's wrong with me?
Wearing -- Wintry Style

User Image

Shayna hugged her bag to her for a moment before relaxing as he started. She looked slightly disappointed at the thought of quidditch being his favorite... But then he surprised her. He couldn't live without me? She thought. Her pale face turned red. It did sound corny but it was sweet too. She smiled, it was a happy smile, and she put her hand on his still hugging the bag in the other. The smile made her feel like crying, which was probably due to the depressed feeling she still had, but she wasn't going to shed another tear.

"I just... Kind of felt like I was being a burden. That maybe you might have found something more than just me. Although I figured you would have said quidditch." She said chuckling slightly. She finally lifted her eyes the the darker ones of her boyfriend and part of her mouth lifted in an odd 'i don't want to smile again' smile.

"If it means anything I feel the same."

User Image

User Image

I want to Scream and Shout,
And Dance the Night out.
And Scream and Shout,
And Go All Out

Sapphire The Owl

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:28 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Gardens

David shook his head. “You’re not a burden. That’s what I’m here for it comes with the title of boyfriend.” He told her. “Think of it this way you were there for me in second year when I was a wreck and now I’m here for you.” David liked the idea of that. In a way it made them even for the most part. “Not a chance nothing could possibly compete.” He said with a smile.

“It does.” David told her as he looked into her eyes. There was still sadness there but it looked to be diminishing a bit. Nothing was going to come between Shayna and him. Not even the darkest of secrets could keep them apart. Of course it wasn’t like he had any at least not at the moment.

With: Shayna

Wearing: Fall Wolf

OOC: ---

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:31 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I Hope You Dance

Lyre was wandering the gardens, her encyclopedia of plants open to a page about hibiscus, as she was staring at the plant in mention. She had her hair done in a bun, held from falling by her wand being poked through. Violet eyes were wide and bright with curiosity, the Ravenclaw excited to learn even more about her favorite season. Maybe she would get company as well, even if it was the fleeting kiss of a butterfly, or the soft tune of a bird in a tree.

{OoC:}

I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Livin' might mean takin' chances but they're worth takin'
Lovin' might be a mistake but it's worth makin'
Don't let some hell bent heart leave you bitter
When you come close to sellin' out reconsider
Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:55 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Monkey-cious
                                                              Thinking : This is fun
                                                              Doing : Becommingggg a monkeyyyy
                                                              Where : The gardens
                                                              With : Lyre

XXXXXXX Monkeys. Have you ever seen those? Always free, jumping—or swinging—from branch to branch. Well, Xavier was always interested in them. Well, who wouldn’t? Scientist have believed that they were actually monkeys before. Slowly evolving into an upright position, their brain growing larger, their face becoming more. . . human. Well, that was all he read about back then.

Ha! And don’t start it with what Xavier was doing right now. Guess what: he is a monkey. He’s climbing trees, trying to swing from branch to branch. At least he tried to swing. Before he fell the third time he did so. And that was the last time he tried swinging around. Though he had a mini heart attack every time his glasses slips from his face. Good thing that he manages to catch them. Every single time. And, now that he was tired, he sat on a nearby branch closest to the ground. With his back on the tree, he rested his forearm over his eyes and tried to rest. Then he heard some rustles from around the corner. Actually, it was just at the right side of him. There was someone entering the gardens. I hope he.. well, or she doesn’t see me, he prayed, taking a peek to whoever was there. Then he grinned. Just near the tree he was on, was a redhead. A very beautiful redhead. Xavier just couldn’t help but smile. It was Lyre.

He turned his back to the direction Lyre was at, then made his legs grip tightly on the branch. Then he let his upper body to fall. And now he was upside down, grinning. He felt his glasses slipping away again. He pushed it towards his nose, his expression growing irritated. ”This stupid glasses keep on slipping away,” he grumbled as he crossed his arms. Finally, he raised his blue eyes to the redhead before him, kept on grinning, and finally giving a proper greeting.”Hewwo, Lyre.”

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ: I got another BSoD last night, so I wasn't able to post. D:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know it’s true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:54 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre had been expecting to see a honeybee or some such, but she was given a silly boy in a tree. "Xavier!!" She jumped back, clutching her book to her chest. "You scared me! What are you doing in a tree, little monkey?" She lightly kissed his nose, then grinned as she stole his glasses, flipping them right-side up, then slipping them over her own eyes. With a giggle, the girl pulled herself in the tree. Adjusting her skirt, the girl sat beside Xavier's legs, then tipped herself back, thin fingers holding the glasses to prevent them from falling. She turned her face toward his, then ginned again. "So, why are we upside down in a tree?" Her eyes looked even larger in the glasses, bright violet irises full of a playful energy.

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 2:18 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Monkey-cious
                                                              Thinking : Would she like it? Would she not? Which one?
                                                              Doing : Hanging upside down
                                                              Where : The Gardens

XXXXXXX Aaaaand she jumped. ”Do I have that effect on you? I always make you jump,” Xavier observed, scratching his cheek. Then, she asked what he was doing in a tree. Then she lightly kissed his nose, which sent familiar warmth to his cheeks. And then she stole his glasses and used it. ”I thought about monkeys,” he nodded, before continuing, ”And you seem kinda hyper today. I like it.” Then, all of a sudden, she climbed the tree and, just like him, hang upside. ”You might fall,” he reminded, worry creeping in his voice. Then, he grinned again at her next question. ”Because,” he reasoned, ”the view’s great. Even though it’s upside down.” He chuckled, and remembered something in his pocket.

A special gift for a special girl.

”Oh yeah, I have something to show—I mean give you.” He pulled out a light purple box with a ribbon in the middle. ”Though I think you might now like it. Yeah you’ll definitely not like. I’m bad at picking this kind of stuff,” he admitted before shoving the box back into his pocket. But what if she actually does like it? Ummm, what if she doesn’t. Dang it Xavier make up your mind!” He was scolding himself now.

”W-would you like it, perhaps?” He asked, just trying to make sure. Even though he probably looked like an idiot for asking.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know it’s true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 3:34 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre grinned at Xavier's question. "Maybe that's because you're the only one worth jumping for?" She grinned and blushed a bit, When he said she seemed a bit hyper, the girl nodded. "It's springtime. Perfect for all the butterflies and birds... and the Lyres." She giggled, scrunching her nose a bit. He said she might fall, but the girl didn't seem the least bit concerned. "I know how to climb trees! I grew up doing this!" She grinned at his joke, then went to take a look at the view, but found it blurred. Oh! Small hands slid the glasses off her nose, then carefully onto Xavier's. There. He looked much better in them than she. In fact, she thought he looked quite nice with glasses.... even upside-down in a tree.

At the mention of a gift, violet eyes went wide. When he said she wouldn't like it, her jaw dropped.... or... well, rose, but whatever. She lightly poked the boy's nose, sighing. "Xavier! You know I'd love it no matter what! I bet it's wonderful! It can't be worse than the awful knit mess I gave you! Please!!" She pouted at him, wanting him to give what he had. She loved gifts, and she was perfectly sure his would make her extremely happy.

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 4:47 am
User Image

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Nervous, Confused, just everything there is
                                                              Thinking : *his mind is blank right now ;D*
                                                              Doing : Hanging upside down, considered as confessing?

XXXXXXX Wait. What did she just say? Did she just…. Did he hear it right? Xavier blinked at her words, his cheeks and ears turning red. ”Well that was directly indirect for some reason,” he smiled shyly, forcing down a wide grin. Then, he looked at Lyre with a wide grin. ”Then I guess springtime is my favorite season, then,” he decided, his choice never going to change. He swung his upper body lightly from side to side. Though he didn’t know why. His father said he probably had ADHD or something… He just can’t stay still for a long time! Well, he didn’t really care. He was with Lyre right now, and it’s just enough for him to be happy. Then, Lyre returned his glasses back. And immediately everything went HD. ”Just in case you’re wondering why I’m wearing glasses… well, my eyesight got blurry since I kept on reading books without light,” he confessed, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly. Man, that was so uncool.

He was still debating with himself about being cool or not when Lyre poked his nose, making himself snap out of his reverie. She’ll like it..? No matter what..? Aww man, this is so unfair. I wanna hug her now… Though we both might fall so… yeah never mind. He nodded and took out the light purple box from before. Careful to not fall its content, he opened it to reveal a purple cupcake necklace.”U-u-umm, I hope you like it…” Okay, he was starting to panic. Now, just for her reaction… But before she could react, he asked the question he had always wanted to ask her.

”Well, umm, you know, Lyre, uh, I just, er, I-know-we-just-met-like-sometime-last-year-but-I-really-really-really-like-you,” he continuously said, leaving him breathless for a moment before adding the one last real question. ”C-can we be like a couple or something? You know… boyfriend-girlfriend stuff… B-but if you don’t want to and just be friends its fine with me.” Oh gods, why does he have to act like this way now?

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know it’s true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:15 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre grinned at Xavier's comment. "Directly indirect, eh? I wasn't meaning to be, at any rate!" Then he said that spring was his favorite season, but the way he'd worded it, it was because it was her favorite. He told her why he suddenly had glasses, to which she had to giggle. "You're not supposed to do that, silly! But... I can't say I don't think you look very handsome in them."

When he consented to showing her the gift, she grinned widely. When he opened it, she looked stunned. "Oh Xavier, I love it!! It's so pretty!" She scooted a bit, then kissed his nose. He really was a great guy!

All at once, the boy began babbling, saying something about only having known each other a year, then how he really really liked her. Her cheeks reddened a bit more. "Xavi..." Then... he continued. He... he asked if she wanted to be a couple? Boyfriend and girlfriend? Her cheeks reddened more, then, immediately after he said it was fine if they were just friends, the girl tutted. "Oh Xavi! Yes! A hundred times over, and I'd always say yes!" She scooted a bit closer, then kissed his lips, still grinning like a loon. She didn't care anymore. She had Xavier to be there for her. It was a lovely feeling, wasn't it? Just as mother had tried to explain. Violet eyes were full of so much happiness they practically glowed like lamps. Oooh! This had to be the best day ever!

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:52 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ... Nᴏᴛ Aɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Wayy too much. Overheating.
                                                              Thinking : *his mind is still blank right now ;D*
                                                              Doing : Juuuust something, hehehe

XXXXXXX ”Well, I look handsome whatever I do,” Xavier joked before breaking into a series of laughs. ”Haaa,” he breathed, stopping himself to continue laughing. ”I guess when I get too interested in reading a book or something I won’t stop until I finish it within the day,” he added, sighing at himself.

”You really like it..?” Based on her reaction, it looks like a Rhetorical question. But still, he couldn’t believe it. Blushing more at how she liked it, as well when she kissed his nose. Man, his brain is going overload with this.

Woah, she said yes. Wait, did she? Her words still registered in his mind. Finally able to confirm it. She did say yes! ”A-a-are you—.” His words got cut off when Lyre kissed him. On the lips. Probably their first kiss as the start of their new relationship. His mind was mashed up, he couldn’t think anymore; his gut was having the familiar butterflies, only this time stronger; and the world was going on hyper speed like he was falling. Check again. He really was falling. ”Oof!” He landed on his back, his blue eyes staring at Lyre, still hanging upside down. This smile might be the biggest he had ever had. It’s like he can’t take it off. No, not now. He might smile like this for a couple more days… He wondered if he might alter the balance between the happiness and the sadness with this. ….Oh man, his mind is still replaying the scene in his head. Even if his cheeks and ears are already beet red, he felt more warmth. It looks like time stopped…. I hope it won’t move again. So that we could just stay like this. Me and Lyre, together, forever.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know it’s true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 10:15 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre rolled her eyes teasingly at the comment about how Xavier'd look good in anything. As he laughed, she joined in, smiling brightly. When he spoke of getting caught up reading, she couldn't help but agree. She herself had done that more times than she could count.

He asked if she liked the necklace, so she beamed and nodded. "Mmhmm! It's beautiful!" She blushed a bit when she saw how red his cheeks were. Did she cause that?! He looked so adorable all blushed out!

Xavier started speaking, but her kiss accidentally cut his words short. Before she could apologize, he tumbled from the tree and hit the ground hard. She carefully climbed down, then sat on her knees by his side. "Oh Xavier! Are you okay!?!?" She softly pet his hair, her eyes full of worry and concern. She looked around, fully prepared to fetch an adult. "I-I didn't mean to make you fall! Um... breathe, please?!" The girl's eyes were full of tears, worry evident in her young face. She laid one hand lightly on his cheek, the other tugging her wand from her hair. She didn't actually know how to get someone's attention, but maybe Xavier would know!

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:38 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ... Nᴏᴛ Aɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Slightly hurt, but still, MEGA HAPPYYY
                                                              Thinking : This is real. Right?
                                                              Doing : Just checking if this is perhaps a dream…

XXXXXXX ”I’m okay, I’m okay,” Xavier replied, sitting up but wincing as he rubbed his left shoulder. ”It kinda hurts, but it’s nothing,” he pointed out, encouraging her not to feel bad. It’s not her fault, really. It was his. He was too careless because of the kiss. He blushed again at the memory. ”It’s not your fault, Lyre,” he inhaled; for her sake. He kissed her cheek, showing him that he was okay. Then he tried stretching his arms and back. It doesn’t hurt that much. He can live with it. This is nothing compared to the bludger hits he receive during games. ”Don’t worry about me, ‘kay? And don’t blame yourself.” He had already predicted that she’ll blame herself if he didn’t stop her. Though he finds her sweet that way… Well.

”So… we’re official now? Together?” He still couldn’t believe it. Well, who would? If the person, who you think is your first and last love, finally becomes you girlfriend or boyfriend, wouldn’t you react the same way? ”Man, I might be one of the luckiest guys in the world right now,” he grinned at her, his blue eyes dancing.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know it’s true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 12:16 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre sat down on the backs of her feet, looking at the boy. He was swearing up and down that he wasn't hurt, but she wasn't so sure. She gently touched his shoulder, a look of worry still evident. "Are you sure? If you are hurt, let me see, so I can try to make it better!" The girl set her wand at her side, letting her long hair dance in the breeze. Xavier said not to blame herself, but she still felt a bit guilty. Maybe... maybe she could make it up to him?

When he asked if they were official, she grinned a bit wider than normal, showing her straight, white teeth. "More official than the fact that I love books." She gently kissed his lips, almost wary that he'd somehow fall again. He said he was lucky, and she had to agree. When Lyre had started school, she only really cared about learning, but now, she had a boyfriend. That was new and exciting in several ways. "I'm not sure it has much to do with luck, really. You just knew how to win my heart..." She blushed, thinking she quite sounded like an old romance novel. Hopefully he wouldn't think she was a weird old lady!

IceGrayWolf

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:49 pm
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Fᴏᴜʀᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ ... Nᴏᴛ Aɴʏᴍᴏʀᴇ?

User Image

All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon

Mood : Ecstatic
                                                              Thinking : This is, so far, the best day of my life!
                                                              Doing : Loving Lyre

XXXXXXX I knew that she would still worry, Xavier sighed inwardly as he gave Lyre a lopsided, cheerful grin. And, due to her persuasion, he finally thought to show her how little the ain was. ”Fine,” he agreed, pulling out his shirt, enough to show her his shoulder. ”See?” He pointed a round bruise with a size of a sickle with his chin. ”I got way bigger bruises than this little thing because of the nasty bludgers. It’s really no biggie,” he shrugged, pulling his shirt back on. He didn’t even thought of how Lyre would react to him removing his shirt… Well.

When she said that their relationship was more official than her loving books, he couldn’t help but smile widely. And when she kissed him, though gently, he responded. Who would have thought that the little boy who was once locked up in a mansion, whose best friend was his bunny and his butler, would get a girlfriend? Dad is never gonna believe this when I owl him, he thought as his eyes, behind his glasses, stared at Lyre’s. But that next statement though; it left them both blushing for a couple of moments. ”You might be the only girl who can make me blush like this, you know,” he admitted, softly tugging a lock of her hair behind her ear.

It'll be alright

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

You know it’s true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Miss GryffindorK

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:37 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

I Hope You Dance

Lyre blushed heavily when Xavier removed his shirt. Her gaze fell to the ground for a second, avoiding the... view. When he mentioned getting larger bruises from Quidditch, her eyes turned straight on his. "Oh, Xavier! Are you sure you're alright? That game sounds far too dangerous! Those... what are they called.... the iron cannonball ones, are far too heavy! They could seriously hurt you if you were hit wrong! What if one hits you in the head?! Xavi...." She hugged him tight, her small, chill hands touching his stomach as she held him tight. She didn't want to see him hurt... or worse.

She stayed still, curled against Xavier's warm body, until he spoke. He said she was the only girl able to make him blush that way. A softer blush touched her cheeks and she gently kissed his nose. "Aww Xavi, I am glad you entrust me too make you blush." She sent him a loving smile, then snuggled back against his chest, though turned her face up toward his. "I like your blush anyhow. I think it makes your eyes shine even brighter than normal." She smiled a bit bigger, then kissed his nose again. He just looked so happy!

IceGrayWolf

{OoC: Sorry that took so long! OAO}

The Forbidden Forest, the Lake, and Surrounding Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games