Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms
Platform 9¾ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:01 pm
User Image
Darius Silver
ᗡɐɹıns Sılʌǝɹ

Second YearSlytherinBeaterHalf-Blood

User Image
₯arius looked at Ver and sighed a bit.“I wish I knew how I could help her. The only one I've ever cared about died before I got to know her... or so I was told.” He was not sure but something nagged at him about the story he was told about his mother dyeing in childbirth. But the only one he could ask was his father and he was not going to go looking for a heart to heart chat with that man. He wonder if Shaw would know his son now. No longer the unhealthy skinny boy with ruined cloths and greasy hair.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:03 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

"Pleasure to meet you too," Chase politely replied. He soon found himself getting hugged by Arianna, and he couldn't but chuckle at the girl's energy. "Yeah, that's my eleven-year old sister," he answered. "And apparently, she's a little shy today." Chase rarely found his sister hide behind him like that. Then again, she was among hoards of strangers for the first time in her life.

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:05 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana smiled at Chase's shy sister. "That's a pretty name," she said, complimenting the first year. "What house do you want to be in, Autumn?" she asked, noting that the girl took a step back.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

User Image

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
𝔈𝔯𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔞 𝔚𝔥𝔦𝔱𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢
Fourth Year - Slytherin Chaser
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Eretria jogged through the barrier, frowning. This summer had been the most depressing one she had ever had in her entire life. Not only had her mother died, but Chris had disappeared. Chalmes wasn't saying anything about the subject, which made her suspect that he knew more than he was letting on. Typical. She looked up and down the way, then spotted Amanda. She walked over to her friend, noticing her expression. She wasn't usually one to pry, but with how it seemed people knew things that she didn't over the summer, she was willing to ask questions she usually wouldn't. "Hello Amanda. Anything the matter?"

----------------------------------
State: Annoyed, depressed
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Diamond Wales

Vice Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

How did this happen to me
The reflection of false hope

I guess, I'm to blame
we kept the secrets in the dark

I'm laying faced down on the pavement and I'm full of pain
and the values of our brothers inside

I just refuse to see
the shadows I can see, see me perfectly

My mind is Anarchy

Anticipating and debating what is left for me

RUI MARINE OWEN

Wearing

REI PEARCE OWEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half-blood|||First Years|||

User Image User Image
Rui sauntered through the solid wall, un afraid of it. She stopped her cart and waited for Rei to join her. Around her neck hung a simple silver chain with an amehtyst stone hanging from it. Her brother had bought it for her during summer. The boy joined her quite soon and she smirked at him. ""So where is your little boy toy you were telling me about?"

Rei chuckled as he joined his sister and she automatically asked about the boy he had met at the the leaky cauldron. "He's somewhere around here, I'm sure. Come on, we can't let you hang around all by yourself."He knew he didn't really need to worry. Rui would have a million playthings by the end of the year. It's what she did.
OOC:...

I look for help
you take this place for granted

Can't find it anywhere
and you realize it's never enough

My own reflection is the one sight that I cannot bear
I've been waiting so long

Look to the sky and find
Your death is written on paper

Even the heavens cry
my heart is fueled by hatred

Anticipating and debating what is left to life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Katrina Varren

Fourth Year Hufflepuff
╚══════════════╝

Where am I? King's Cross
What am I doing? Catching the train to Hogwarts
What am I thinking? I love my new family.

"That's a very pretty name. It's nice to meet you Autumn." Then she spotted Caitlin Engels, alive and well on the platform. She glanced at Ariana and then almost ran over to the girl. "Caitlin!" she called out and almost tackle hugged the girl. "I'm so happy to see you."

Out of Character ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:07 pm
User Image
Vїяgїl Яо₴₴
§Second Year§Slytherin§Twin Brother§Pure-Blood§
User Image
Ѵirgil grinned at the Ravenclaw boy that came to his sister. “Her Knight is right here. Its good to see you again Chance” Virgil greeted the boy partly to show his father that this Ravenclaw was pure blood and worthy.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:09 pm
User Image
Sun ☼ Henrick

Gryffindor || Second Year || Beater
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Or join Chase and his friends. Well, Autumn could manage by herself. She always did. Unless Hogwarts would change her too, in some way. He proceeded to hand his cart over to one of the man who was in charge of bags, then proceeded to walk over to a lonely corner of the station, waiting for the conductor to start the train. But upon being called by Elliryanna to join her, he though, why not? "Hey Elli," he greeted as he approached the girl.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

I changed. Now I don't know who I am anymore.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:11 pm
User ImageUser Image
I walk the line of the disappointed. My heart and mind can be disjointed.
I built a bed in this hole I made. You throw your arms up, you're so damn sick of it.

~☪♈☀~~Ⓢingle~~☪♈☀~~Ⓗalf Ⓑlood~~☪♈☀~

Aubrey pushed her cart through the wall and stepped onto the platform. She was so excited! This was the best day of her life! She got to finally see Hogwarts, then get Sorted. Bree looked for Steffi and Cain, she didn't want to get lost.

Wearing.

OOC: ...
I recognize that I'm damaged. I sympathize that you are too.
I just keep dreaming of what I'm never gonna be. But it's hard when the world's starin' at you.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:13 pm
User Image
Amanda Davis
Fourteen: Slytherin Chaser

Amanda was sitting on her luggage, leaning her elbows on her legs and her chin in her hands when Eretria greeted her. "Hey, Eretria," she said, letting a small sigh out. "It's just that I have to use one of the school's crappy brooms this year because I wasn't allowed to buy another one." After Slytherin's last match, Amanda snapped her broom in half due to her frustration of losing every match of the year.

You Touch Me..
I break you.
wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:14 pm
User Image
ℋeather ℋawthorn

ℱourth ϒearℋufflepuff ℬeater ℋalf~ℬlood
Heather and Dhylan
Sehza
User Image
ℋeather cautiously stepped onto the platform, pushing her cart in front of her carefully. Fukuro and Sehza were in their cages, though the crimson bird looked as if she would tear the bars apart if she could. The fourth year looked back, sighing at her sister and new brother's slowness. "Come on, you two. If we miss the bloody train again this year and I have to pull you guys up again, I just might lose it." she called to them. Remy and Romy. So much had happened this past summer, and they were one of the many things. She whipped her head back around, sending her blonde hair flying in every direction, and continued on her way. When she spotted a large group of students, most of which she recognized, she stopped, eying them curiously. Kat, Ari, Chase, a small girl, and a man. Caitlin was around too, because Kat ran off to hug her. Would she get hugs like that? God, she hoped not. Ever since her incident this summer, personal space had become highly precious to her. Even Dhylan had been limited on holding her tightly. It just bothered her a little bit now. Who ever heard of a Hufflepuff that didn't like hugs?
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:15 pm
User Image

✿ Autumn Henrick ✿

Unsorted || First Year

"Thanks..." Autumn replied to both older girls. It was a pretty name, yes, but the girl didn't like how she couldn't have cute nicknames. Like how "Anna" could become "Annie" or "Elana" could become "Ellie". Autumn was just... Autumn. "I'm not sure," she answered Ariana's question. "I'm okay with any of the houses, I guess." Well, she wanted to be in one of her brother's houses, but didn't count on it, since the three siblings were quite different. Honestly, she wanted to be in Hufflepuff, since it was the rumored most friendly and peaceful house.

It's okay to be scared. Just don't let those fears hold back your dreams.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:23 pm
User Image

Ariana Hawthorne
Fourteen: Hufflepuff Seeker

Ariana smirked, trying to think of the which house Autumn would most likely get placed in; however, since she did not know the girl well at all, it was rather difficult. Her eyes fell onto Katrina as she motioned towards Caitlin, but Ariana saw someone else who she was equally as glad to see. In fact, there were two others. "Heather, Remy!" she called as she ran off towards the group of three. "I'm so glad to see you!" she exclaimed and wrapped her arms around both of them for a group hug. While Kat was making sure Cait was alright, Ari figured making sure Rem and Heath were alright was a terrific idea.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

User Image User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:24 pm
User Image███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Chase Henrick

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ravenclaw || Fourth Year || Chaser

At the moment, Kat was off to meet Caitlin, and Autumn with Ariana. He found this a good chance to hand his cart over to the man in charge of luggage, giving Athena the "Don't you dare escape your cage" look as he waved goodbye at his fox. This little ball of mischief always caused him some trouble, in one way or another.

As he turned around, he noticed Heather, alive and well. At least, that was how it looked in Chase's eyes. He couldn't control himself but run over to the girl and embrace her in a tight hug. "Oh God, I was so worried," The Ravenclaw said, releasing Heather, then took a step back. "I'm sorry I couldn't be there..." What was he saying now?

I know I just need to try, no matter the result. Try again and again, until I get it right.

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:26 pm
Woke up on the right side of the bed
What's up with this Prince song inside my head?
Hands up if you're down to get down tonight
Cuz it's always a good time.

User Image
User Image
♥Single | Status: ☺ | ♫ Musically Inclined | ♀♂ Unknown Origins

Tobi walked through the barrier and onto the platform with slight hesitation (not that he would ever call Miss Lily a liar after all she's done for him but it wasn't like he didn't have any precautions) and looked around with loosely veiled awe. A scarlet engine, a bunch of families preparing to say goodbye to their kids, luggage with owl cages and twitterings about Quidditch? Yup, he was in the right place. As he was looking around the smaller boy happened to see a familiar face; the flirtatious boy from the emm.....Cauldron? Leaky Cauldron yes? Anyway he smiled and waved at the boy not wanting to just walk on over before smirking lightly. Alaric was going to come through the barrier any time now and sooner, rather than later, Rei was going to come over and jump the poor unsuspecting boy. And Tobi would sit there and laugh.

Wearing
[OOC:]

Good morning and good night
I'll end up at twilight
It's gonna be alright
We don't even have to try
It's always a good time

King's Cross Station & Magical Platforms

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games