Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: Baransu no Kanshu (Recruiting)

Back to Guilds

A literate roleplay for the wonderful world of Bleach 

Tags: Bleach, roleplay, shinigami 

Reply The Bleach World
The OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demonic fyre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:11 pm
Raven62
Tsubaki Mizuru
demonic fyre
Tsubaki Mizuru
demonic fyre
Does anyone know a good translator website where it does not use Japanese characters?

try www.freedict.com :3

@Dal: Your phsycotic aren't you? Or maybeh isht trollen? cat_pirate

Thanks, do you know any good names for a shadow based zanpakuto?

sorry, not really :l

Hmm, another shadow based zanpakuto eh? xD

Also, I hate your point Dalaga. You sound very simple. Conflict does not need two opposing sets of REAL people in order to occur. If you have any capability as a writer you know that. You can create conflict in your stories, within your own writing, it doesn't matter if another person entirely is controlling the enemy, you just have to be able to write well enough to have conflict in your story without the need for someone else to drive it.

Anyways, that is just my input.

eh.......I have decided to do a different type, a bone type.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:15 pm
Lt Twinkle
Mysteries All Around
I just read the past couple of pages and I'm not sure if I still want to be in a guild where some people are arguing over their rping skills... Which seems quite pointless... :/ Does it really matter on who is better?

Not really. It's just human nature to be better than another individual.

Only for some people I think, for others it's an excessive thing I think.  

Mysteries All Around

5,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100

Mysteries All Around

5,400 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:17 pm
Midnight Xsis
Mysteries All Around
I just read the past couple of pages and I'm not sure if I still want to be in a guild where some people are arguing over their rping skills... Which seems quite pointless... :/ Does it really matter on who is better?

Answer: No. Or rather, who really cares? As long as you're literate it should be fine. (Though my expectations are a bit higher)

It seems that certain people do care... If by literate you mean being able to type correct spelling and sentences then I am literate. If it's by rping then I'm not so good for some reason. :p  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:22 pm
Mysteries All Around
Midnight Xsis
Mysteries All Around

Answer: No. Or rather, who really cares? As long as you're literate it should be fine. (Though my expectations are a bit higher)

It seems that certain people do care... If by literate you mean being able to type correct spelling and sentences then I am literate. If it's by rping then I'm not so good for some reason. :p

The first one. People are literate as long as they can write in full sentences with proper grammar that make sense. Oh, and don't use random capital letters everywhere stressed
You're good to go XD

aisarenai

Phantom

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:23 pm
I use capital letters everywhere . . .when I am on my phone. It's hard to type XD

Anyway, Sorry about the fighting, I feel like a jerk enough of the time already razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:29 pm
Being a good role player, in my opinion, doesn't mean that your posts have perfect grammar, but that is a plus. I think a good role player just needs a great imagination and a decent ability to describe what they are imagining. The more detail you add, the better you are.  

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:55 pm
I grow weary of people saying we are arguing over who is a better RPer...not once in this argument have I said "I am better than you" or "My RP skills are better than you RP skills" or petty s**t like that. I commented on his level as a writer, yes, but I was not intending it as a pissing contest.

The argument sprouted from the shitty attitude... NOT arrogant pride. At least not on this side, I don't know what his motives are, but that was not mine.

Unless you aren't talking about me..but I have very high doubts about that. xD

In any case, I really hope that we can all just move on, because this has been seriously ridiculous.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 pm
demonic fyre

eh.......I have decided to do a different type, a bone type.

Oh, very interesting, sounds good. smile  

BlankCaption
Crew

Intellectual Smoker

Kiichigo666

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:02 pm
Since all the captain spots are taken, is there any other way my character could have a bankai? o.o Like be a rogue or even a villain of some sort? I'll show an RP sample if you want...  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:12 pm
They see me trolling they hating.. ninja  

Xx_Shiro-kun_xX

5,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100

Lt Twinkle

Greedy Millionaire

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:12 pm
Raven62
I grow weary of people saying we are arguing over who is a better RPer...not once in this argument have I said "I am better than you" or "My RP skills are better than you RP skills" or petty s**t like that. I commented on his level as a writer, yes, but I was not intending it as a pissing contest.

The argument sprouted from the shitty attitude... NOT arrogant pride. At least not on this side, I don't know what his motives are, but that was not mine.

Unless you aren't talking about me..but I have very high doubts about that. xD

In any case, I really hope that we can all just move on, because this has been seriously ridiculous.

Oh, I really couldn't give two shits about the argument. It doesn't involve me and I don't want to be involved. We were just saying that you don't have to be "Literate" to be a good role player.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:36 pm
Someone want to answer instead of ignoring me yet again? e.e  

Kiichigo666

zeckos33995533

5,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:58 pm
Tsubaki Mizuru
zeckos33995533
There is only one person ever to be able to touch my kitteh. When my mother's friend came in the room, my kitteh attacked and left scars on his face. XP He would attack my mother, sister, father, gma, anyone that came close except my bro. The only reason....he stayed on the other bunk bed. LOL

You sure he wasn't rabid? o3o

He wasn't rabid. He was protective. He never bit me or anything such as. He would always curl up near or on me and purrrrr away! XD I miss him. crying He was the best. I called him my attack cat. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:05 pm
zeckos33995533
Tsubaki Mizuru
zeckos33995533
There is only one person ever to be able to touch my kitteh. When my mother's friend came in the room, my kitteh attacked and left scars on his face. XP He would attack my mother, sister, father, gma, anyone that came close except my bro. The only reason....he stayed on the other bunk bed. LOL

You sure he wasn't rabid? o3o

He wasn't rabid. He was protective. He never bit me or anything such as. He would always curl up near or on me and purrrrr away! XD I miss him. crying He was the best. I called him my attack cat. biggrin

Lol, I've a dog like that xD  

Tsubaki Mizuru

Dangerous Sex Symbol

Wandering_Samurai_92
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2011 6:14 pm
Ok seriously everyone lets get a grip. It seems like every time anyone says anything to anyone else that is not a perfectly glowing comment people get all defensive. Look most people are not trying to insult anyone they are giving constructive criticism in order to better help others role play. If you don't like it fine you are not required to, but just ignore it. Don't be rude, don't insult people and stop acting like toddlers. Some of us actually want to RP not listen to people bicker all day.  
The Bleach World

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games