Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:16 am
Oburos sighed and nodded, seeming to be expressing relief. His arms tightened around Faye slightly, glad she would be staying with him. He didn't want her to go. He didn't want her to . . . leave him.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:44 am
Faye smiled a little and moved around a little holding him close. "Aren't you suddenly insecure." She said with a grin. Hesitantly she caressed his cheek. "Don't be okay?" She said with a soft smile. Her head resting on his shoulder. "I'm staying with you for as long as you want me." She mumbled lowly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:49 am
Oburos couldn't help but smile at that. "Good." he said, again, sounding childish, but genuinely relieved. He was happy.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:04 am
Picking up on his emotions. "Seems you like that idea." Faye giggled and nuzzled his cheek with her own. She couldn't help it. He was acting so cute!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:15 am
Oburos nodded. "Yeah." he said softly, smiling a little. "I like it." he added, though it wasn't particularly necessary. Then he sobered a little and buried his face into her hair. "I don't want anyone to take you from me . . ." he murmured.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:25 am
With a slight blush Faye bit his shoulder without her fangs. It was just a playful bite like a little kid biting another but it wasn't a mean thing it was more a claiming thing. Like she wanted to mark him. "Then don't give them a reason to." She said around his shoulder holding him close to her.

On the other side of the fire William's jealousy burned. How could she go back to him after he hurt her so badly?! William thought with a growl continuing to pace the boarder of the fire. Maybe that stupid fey had some hold over her now he'd taken her body. He couldn't tell because he couldn't see her!

Faye's eyes stared at the werewolf with slight sympathy. Poor thing needed to get a life. Holding Oburos tighter Faye went back to rubbing her cheek on his. Then it suddenly hit her like a frying pan to the head. "Tonight's the full moon."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 pm
Oburos blinked. "Oh yeah . . ." he said, looking up at the sky. "Well . . . this should be interesting." he muttered, blinking. "Full moons effect more than just werewolves . . ." he muttered, clenching and unclenching one of his hands.

A flurry of giggles came from behind a bush where Oburos's mother and father had gone back to fooling around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:04 pm
Hearing the giggles Faye went on instant defensive spinning off Oburos' lap and crouched down making sure he was behind her. "What was that?" She hissed her vampire fangs drawn eyes red claws out ready to strike.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:14 pm
Oburos rolled his eyes good-naturedly, and pulled Faye back down onto his lap. "My parents. The two pixies don't know how to show the slightest bit of restraint." he said with a small chuckle. 'Pixie' being a bit of an insult among the fae, but it was not undeserved in the case of Oburos's parents. They were acting like pixies.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 pm
Reluctantly, Faye sat on his lap pressing her back against his chest eyes narrowed at the bushes. She could already feel the aggressive affects of the impending full moon, mainly the need to over protect her mate. Definitely was being over protective of her mate. Because in her distraction the fire wall went down so William started head long for the both of them intent on killing Oburos. Faye picking up on this muttered. "I feel it clouding my vision." Then launched at him tackling him to the ground with a roar of anger.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:05 pm
Oburos blinked and then quickly got into the fight and pulled Faye off of William, flying up to where it would be very hard indeed for the werewolf to reach them. He held Faye up there with him, trying to calm her down. "Faye. Shh. Calm down. No more killing . . ." he whispered to her, holding her close. He then looked over Faye down to William. "What did you think you were doing?!" he snapped angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:10 pm
Faye struggled against Oburos claws out angrily trying to claw at the enemy that was below them. "Mine! He's mine! I'll kill you if you hurt him!" She roared over and over. "I'll kill you!"

William seemed just as blood thirsty constantly jumping trying to reach his target which was not Faye but Oburos. "I'll kill him for hurting you!" He countered to Faye who only redoubled her efforts to get to him and tare out his throat. "Mine! No' yours!" She seemed to roar in absolute rage.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:39 pm
Oburos rolled his eyes and then summoned some water from a nearby stream to hit solidly as a jet of water in William's face. "Calm down!" he all but roared. He only adjusted his grip on Faye to hold her more securely. "Both of you." he growled, trying very hard to keep himself in control as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:50 pm
The water seemed to only make William more angry. As he leaped into the air to try and get a swipe in a rope wrapped itself around his ankled and dragged him back to earth. "Be still Willian or you'll have to regrow your legs again!" Sean roared pulling the rope closer to him. "Behave." He growled up at Faye who growled back and wrapped herself around Oburos. "Mine!" She growled. "Mine!"
"Yes I know he's yours no need to get your panties in a bunch though I'm sure come tonight Oburos will be more than happy to take them off for you." Sean muttered earning himself a pair of burning shorts. "Mine!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:55 pm
Oburos sighed and grabbed Faye's hands. "Faye . . . shh . . . I am yours . . . and you are mine. Shh . . . No more threat." he said softly. He wanted Faye to calm down so much. He wanted her to go back to normal.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games