Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[I/T] Mizani'Ulimwengu (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you excited that we will soon be official?
  YES
  Hell YES
  BEST NEWS OF 2015!
  SITH RULE JEDI DROOL
View Results

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:23 pm
So I need to get the RPs down for Olivia to become a Jedi Knight then onto a Jedi Master so she can have multiple padawans! I need to figure out a skill for her to master first though.. Hmm.. Any ideas?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:48 pm
Conrad The Mighty
So I need to get the RPs down for Olivia to become a Jedi Knight then onto a Jedi Master so she can have multiple padawans! I need to figure out a skill for her to master first though.. Hmm.. Any ideas?

I would be game to have her rp with Jayen to help her figure that out. : D  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:52 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Kallysto

Akahana grew up in the pride as well. 3nodding I can start up a rp for them tomorrow? Akahana has never been around a seer when they've had their vision. That might be interest

Izrail <3 He's my favorite to rp. Them running into each other while on her bead quest sounds good.

That would be great! Cubbin seer shenanigans or some other stage?

Your pick, really. However you feel like starting it is fine with me.

SilverLutz

Ah, so is Xo! Perfect XD And I find it hilarious that they're pretty similar as far as apperance goes, but Xo is white and Astrith is 'dark' >W> FUFUFUFUUFFUUFUFUFUUF

She needs the last one, a small mission or encounter with the 'dark side' and she must defeat it.

>> I've had the same appearance thought. She's the odd one out as far as cubbin colors go. Part of why I want her to have a weird grey area experience with the Sith. <<

Perhaps they should be hunting wood for padawan beads or something like that for their mission? Which leads to bet shenanigans? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:53 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Conrad The Mighty

I would be game to have her rp with Jayen to help her figure that out. : D

Sweet! I am so down! Thank you! heart  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:28 pm
Kallysto

>> I've had the same appearance thought. She's the odd one out as far as cubbin colors go. Part of why I want her to have a weird grey area experience with the Sith. <<

Perhaps they should be hunting wood for padawan beads or something like that for their mission? Which leads to bet shenanigans? :3

XD Poor Mama, got her paws full with all these cubs. And yes I like that idea OWO -thumbs up- What age should we put them at? Cub or Juve?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:15 pm
SilverLutz
Kallysto

XD Poor Mama, got her paws full with all these cubs. And yes I like that idea OWO -thumbs up- What age should we put them at? Cub or Juve?

Do you have a preference? I don't. But I can start it with whatever you'd prefer. :3

As juve they'd probably have a little more competitive history.  

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:28 pm
The Force is Strong With Me!
Name:Berk
Specialization:Knight
Youngling Clan:Maned Wolf Clan
Personality:He is a nice boy and is a huge history buff. He love learning and is kinda of a geek. He has a kind heart and love listening to others.
History:He was born in the pride.

The Force is Strong With Me!
Name:Naveed
Specialization: ...
Youngling Clan:Umm i guess not
Personality:He is a grumpy mofo. He doesn't like most and if he does like you he does not trust you. He kinda of a creep and likes to listen to other convo. He loves to be sneaky and tick other into doing something for him. He love nothing more then torturing over with his mind games.
History:He was born in the pride, his family saw how he was acting and sent him to the sith cus how mean he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:14 pm
Kallysto
SilverLutz
Kallysto

Do you have a preference? I don't. But I can start it with whatever you'd prefer. :3

As juve they'd probably have a little more competitive history.

Juve is fine with me! =D Just tag me in the topic once you've got it up and running and I'll reply  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kallysto

Shameless Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:48 pm
RP started! <3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:13 pm
I will be starting rps tomorrow morning. I got called into work today. sweatdrop SilverLutz I am also going to start that long owed rp. I thought I had started it but apparently I didn't.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 3:02 pm
Happy Star Wars day! May the fourth be with you!  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:16 pm
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Jaaiscyn
Personality: At first this cub seems lazy since he hates doing any strenuous activity before the sun is directly overhead, however, he's anything but; In essence he's just saving his strength for something worthy of his time. Jaaiscyn isn't exactly rebellious, he just believes he shouldn't do anything for someone that is below his own station in life and questions why he must. Once he meets his grandfather, Jaai will do anything he can to impress him. He's not evil, but strongwilled and (as he grows) stoic. 'Practical jokes' are insults to his integrity and they're meet with passion, he doesn't like looking weak in any way as a matter of pride. The Sith way will be his only way if his grandfather deems him worthy. But he gains no pleasure from hurting others, if he can avoid it, he will.
History: Born to Izrail, son of the Sith Lord, and brought to the pride by his father  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:24 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Fear is My Ally!
Name: Jaaiscyn
Personality: At first this cub seems lazy since he hates doing any strenuous activity before the sun is directly overhead, however, he's anything but; In essence he's just saving his strength for something worthy of his time. Jaaiscyn isn't exactly rebellious, he just believes he shouldn't do anything for someone that is below his own station in life and questions why he must. Once he meets his grandfather, Jaai will do anything he can to impress him. He's not evil, but strongwilled and (as he grows) stoic. 'Practical jokes' are insults to his integrity and they're meet with passion, he doesn't like looking weak in any way as a matter of pride. The Sith way will be his only way if his grandfather deems him worthy. But he gains no pleasure from hurting others, if he can avoid it, he will.
History: Born to Izrail, son of the Sith Lord, and brought to the pride by his father

Accepted of course <3  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:42 pm
Thank you smile  

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 1:44 pm
Conrad The Mighty
Thank you smile

Tahmuras will need some rp with his brother sometime! Also could I snag Jaaiscyn's uncert from you?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff